**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    WandaVision cast is quite interesting.

Evan Peters will play Quicksilver in MCU(?)

Darcy Lewis, Jimmy Woo and Monica Rambeau working for SWORD?
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    This is only the first trailer that I can't understand
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

This is only the first trailer that I can't understand

i don’t think you’re supposed too
    Djin said:

WandaVision cast is quite interesting.

Evan Peters will play Quicksilver in MCU(?)

Darcy Lewis, Jimmy Woo and Monica Rambeau working for SWORD?

feel like Jimmy Woo is still FBI, but working with SWORD due to his previous experience with superheroes. Monica and Darcy being SWORD makes sense as well, because of their superheroes-that-are-in-space connection.

Is it bad that I just now realised that Wandavison is a play on Television?

they even do that in the trailer lol
    just too add something I noticed about it, we also have this:

from the trailer
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Trailer suggests a Wanda crack-up, which can go a lot of different ways.

I believe the woman in the witch hat is supposed to be Agatha Harkness, who is an old-line character and an actual witch with ties to Salem.

I would imagine Wanda loses control of her reality threads during the season, which could be the trigger that draws new dimensional beings (Nightmare, Mephisto) and off-world creatures (Beyonder, Kang) into the MCU, thereby bringing us more multi-movie plotlines.

Or so I hope...

Dr. Zola
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Jimmy Woo is the cop fr ant-man 2
    edited September 2020

Jimmy Woo is the cop fr ant-man 2

correct. He’s also a youth pastor
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★

Mandalorian was only dropping one episode a week to stop people signing up for the free trial, bingeing the whole series and then cancelling. Since they've stopped offering free-week-trials (because they put Mulan on D+ as a paid-access thing), they might put more than one ep of Wandavision up first. Reportedly Mandalorian season 2 will have more than one episode available to watch when season 2 starts.

didn’t they stop free week trials back when Hamilton launched?
    yes, you're right. I misremembered which thing I didn't care about triggered it.

Mandalorian was only dropping one episode a week to stop people signing up for the free trial, bingeing the whole series and then cancelling. Since they've stopped offering free-week-trials (because they put Mulan on D+ as a paid-access thing), they might put more than one ep of Wandavision up first. Reportedly Mandalorian season 2 will have more than one episode available to watch when season 2 starts.

yes, you're right. I misremembered which thing I didn't care about triggered it.

ouch. that hurts.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

ouch. that hurts.
    Same

ouch. that hurts.
    what that I don't care about a musical because I'm not a fan of them or that I don't care about a live-action remake of an animated movie I've never seen?

ouch. that hurts.
    what that I don't care about a musical because I'm not a fan of them or that I don't care about a live-action remake of an animated movie I've never seen?
    I hate musicals and Hamilton was good. Don't insult it until you try it

ouch. that hurts.
    I don’t like musicals. I enjoyed Hamilton a lot.
    Crcrcrc said:

ouch. that hurts.
    I didn't insult it, I just said, "I don't care about it". If you think that's an insult, you need to reassess your opinions.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I hope they don't keep it behind another paywall in Disney+ like they did with Mulan.

Crcrcrc said:

ouch. that hurts.
    I didn't insult it, I just said, "I don't care about it". If you think that's an insult, you need to reassess your opinions.
    Sorry bad wording

I hope they don't keep it behind another paywall in Disney+ like they did with Mulan.

Wandavision? I highly doubt it. (Other than the paywall of buying Disney+) Mulan is hidden behind a paywall because it was supposed to be a theatrical release, etc etc.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Unio77 said:

By the end of the series we are probably going to have Wanda bring quicksilver and vision back (either through her reality magic or he can just be rebuilt in wakanda).

She was also end the show with greater control over her power allowing her to manifest her win kids and bring them to reality

i kinda don’t want quicksilver back
    i did not see that coming
    That's because he was that fast

Moot4Life said:

Unio77 said:

By the end of the series we are probably going to have Wanda bring quicksilver and vision back (either through her reality magic or he can just be rebuilt in wakanda).

She was also end the show with greater control over her power allowing her to manifest her win kids and bring them to reality

Honestly a person at normal speed could have saved Hawkeye as a human shield
    Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

Unio77 said:

or he could’ve caught the bullets or something

Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

Unio77 said:

or he could’ve caught the bullets or something
    I know, he was so slow in the MCU movie. He could have moved them or caught the bullets but nope, human shield
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Maison du Mépris = House of “M”épris
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    this just starts questions to spark up like vision didnt die so thanos lost or hasn't arrived
    edited September 2020
    Reference said:

Maison du Mépris = House of “M”épris

notice on the neck of the bottle there’s just an M.

Also Mépris means contempt in French
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Evan Peters will definitely play Quicksilver. He's the same guy who played Quicksilver in Xmen movies.
    I think Marvel Studios will cast most of the actors from Xmen movies in MCU.
    Djin said:

Evan Peters will definitely play Quicksilver. He's the same guy who played Quicksilver in Xmen movies.

I highly doubt they’d keep them as the X-Men. People are also saying he could be playing Mephisto
    Djin said:

Way better quicksilver IMO