**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Science champs to R5 apart from Cap IW, Void, Torch, Quake and Thing

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
I just got a R4-5 science gem from variant 5 and don't really know who to rank up?

I've got almost all the good science champs (only big missing ones are spider gwen and red guardian)

Are any of Wasp, Hulk Ragnarok, She Hulk worth the gem?

Comments

• Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    You could make an argument for any of the 3 you mentioned.

Personally I prefer She Hulk, of the 3, but depending on roster and circumstances, I’d be tempted to wait for Red Guardian.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Pop it on she hulk
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    She hulk for sure
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    She hulk and RG for sure. Red hulk too.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    i think she hulk is the best options there but still i would do Ghulk any day he has a lot of impact on many questes i'm struggling without him
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    ddom said:

I just got a R4-5 science gem from variant 5 and don't really know who to rank up?

I've got almost all the good science champs (only big missing ones are spider gwen and red guardian)

you could even go red hulk cause he's good and has his synergy with domino if you have him
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    ddom said:

ddom said:

you could even go red hulk cause he's good and has his synergy with domino if you have him
    she hulk would be my main if you just have those three though.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    she hulk
  • Wasp. Heavily underrated. I would choose her over She Hulk and Hulk Ragnarok. Best used if you intercept well. Her heavies push champs close to or over a power threshold.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    As a bit more info. I have CAP IW and Void at R5 200, Human torch and 6R2 and I dont like quake. So its among these guys. Im also considering waiting for spider gwen since i need champs for variant 5 exploration