**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Trash Cosmic Hero Better Than Others?

I'm very very unlucky about cosmic heroes and I don't have any top cosmics but I have to rank up one of them so which one should I rank up, which one more useful (think like all of them duped)

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Carnage is the best of them
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    heimdall, carnage, ronin, or phoenix for prestige
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Carnage is a Demi God
    Diabolic said:

Carnage is the best of them

Is carnage really worth for rank up? Should I awake him and 4/55 or 5/65
    Take to 3/45 unduped. He will work fine for buffed up.Just spam sp1s and get buffs.
    Save ag for better champs.
    Take him to 3/45. If you like playing him then to 4/55.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    I have king groot as a 6* at rank 3, he’s awesome
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Ronan and Pheonix she got dat prestige
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    It's not important to rank up cosmic. Just rank up your best champs.
    After you get glaive or hype or cmm, rank them up...
    Kabam is joking with me too.I understand your pain. I have no good science champion.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    I would sell my venom the duck for a carnage. He is pretty good
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Diabolic said:

Really?? I would never rank up him isn't he weak hitter
    Yup, he's more useful then my 6/3 ghost cause i run acid wash in aq lol

He may be a weak hitter but there's much more to mcoc then big red numbers. His sustainability is AMAZING, i've healed up 40k+ health over 1 aq fight many times
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Diabolic said:

Really?? I would never rank up him isn't he weak hitter
    Only in his Cooldown mode.

Like others have said, he's crazily sustainable; although fights may take him a while. He also does pretty useful Poison damage on his SP2 (if you throw out whilst you've got Fury buffs), and has access to a permanent armour break, which can be very handy against opponents like Ghost, Emma Frost, or Mysterio. He shrugs debuffs too, which can be very handy against a variety of nodes.

Ronan is useful to take to R3 at least (I took mine to R4 with a 2016 cosmic Rank-Up gem), as there are opponents and nodes he can just destroy with ease. But he doesn't really need R4 for the opponent's he works on, since the idea is to stun-lock your opponent. With Poison immunity and Fury buffs, he's a rarely-thought-of counter for Caustic Temper; and is great against Resistor and Explosive Personality.

Carnage does decent, fast damage; and basically nothing else. He literally has no utility at all, but he'll kill things for you!

Phoenix is also well worth considering - she's got decent damage; can inflict lots of Incinerate, and deal with nodes like Diss Track or Buffed Up. If you can Heavy-intercept or Parry your opponent, it's easy to stack the Phoenix charges and benefit from a really good power gain effect on SP1. Yours being Awakened, she's got a really good Awakened ability which lets her regenerate and avoid all attacks; meaning you can interrupt and counter the combo that would have killed you.

Also, and this may be just me, but, given the chance to watch any one champion's victory pose again and again, I think I might choose Phoenix's...

The best way to choose is going to be this: what do your other top champs bring to the table? What gap are you trying to fill? If you've got champs like Colossus, you probably don't need a tank like King Groot. If you've got Gwenpool or Archangel, you probably don't need Carnage so much. If you've got Dr Voodoo to destroy Buffed-up opponents, then you probably don't need Ronan so much. If you've got Human Torch, do you need Phoenix? Or if you don't have any 'cheat death' champs, maybe Phoenix really is what you need...

So my advice is: Work out which of these four brings your team something new, something you're missing - and that's the one you take up.

Best of luck!