**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Offence mastery build - full suicides or 1 point in assassins

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all,

Suicides build. I've a number of suicide friendly champs, so I'm committed. Just waiting to item use and then unlocking the last double edge level and one more level of coagulate for my 2 spare mastery points I'm holding.

I run full willpower and also 4 in MD.

So question... I originally had one in each of despair, deep wounds and assassin before going full suicides and for some reason I kept one on despair.

Does despair have any value in an age of heal block and reversal champs or should I drop it? Or instead of unlocking the last level is double edge, should I drop one in each of DW And assassins.

Almost convinced that despair is worthless...
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    First:

You should always Max Double Edge and/or Liquid Courage if you unlock it.

2nd:

Dispair is a stepping stone for Deep W and Assassin.

3rd:

Post a pic so ppl can easier understand what you talk about
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    I was waiting on the carbs offer to unlock the last double edge, but thank you for the response @Seraphion .. masteries pics are below:

• SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Yes you can take the point from Dispair and put it into DE. That makes sense.

I would also suggest to change the utility tree.

Take 4 points from Limber and put 1 to max out parry and out 3 into Petrify. Thats a lot more usefull than Limber. You can control their power a lot better in hard fights with that.

Ah 1 more thing. With Suicides you find yourself often below 50% hp.

I would put 1 point from Greater Precision into Courage.

Rest looks really good 👍🏻
    Thanks @Seraphion, great suggestions.

Chipping away at the unit cost over a few years definitely didn't make the expense of this as painful as others say.
  • JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    Your proficiency have so much extra points, fix it and try to save 2 points from it. And if you don't have symbiote supreme take down 1 point from MD as well.
    MD I had for my 5/65 Morningstar for fights like 6.2.6 and also for defence placements in war. Taking up mojo too, so 4, while Overkill, allows for fun ;-)