**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Black Widow (Clairevoyant) Appreciation Post

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Agreed she’s amazing, like a different champ on suicides and yeah, looks so good, feels equally good to play, first r3 for sure.

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I am ending this Thread right here, right now. Claire is a beast of a Champion. She is awesome and yes even without suicides I will place her at 11th spot but with suicides I will place her at 5th spot. But that's just my opinion.

I know why everyone is making threads about Elsa, claire and many more Champions because Seatin Didn't Placed them in Beyond God tier right.

Here is a fact, you should never rely on someone's else opinions. If you are using Claire for literally everything now a days that means she is beyond God tier. If you believe she is good that means she is good. I believe she is beyond God tier.

Long story short, Everyone have their opinions. Never ever try to prove others wrong. They definitely have their valid points as well like you.

In my case I believe Falcon is one the best abilities shut down Clchampion in the entire game and no one can argue over that because he definitely is.

So stop this right her right now, enjoy the Champion you like playing with, make videos and guide threads for New Players who just started playing this game. Don't confuse them to which Champion to rank up but help them

Okay so...I'm kind of confused by your statement. First off, I don't follow seatin's tier lists (or tier lists in general), so I didn't make this because of that.
    Secondly, I don't really see why it's bad to make threads that appreciate characters.
    The major reason I created this, and I stated this earlier, is because it's been a year since she was released. This is for people from all over to come to give their opinions, and to celebrate her place in the game.
    Berjibs said:

Agreed she’s amazing, like a different champ on suicides and yeah, looks so good, feels equally good to play, first r3 for sure.

I would love me some 6* Claire! 🤩😋
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I am ending this Thread right here, right now. Claire is a beast of a Champion. She is awesome and yes even without suicides I will place her at 11th spot but with suicides I will place her at 5th spot. But that's just my opinion.

I know why everyone is making threads about Elsa, claire and many more Champions because Seatin Didn't Placed them in Beyond God tier right.

Here is a fact, you should never rely on someone's else opinions. If you are using Claire for literally everything now a days that means she is beyond God tier. If you believe she is good that means she is good. I believe she is beyond God tier.

Long story short, Everyone have their opinions. Never ever try to prove others wrong. They definitely have their valid points as well like you.

In my case I believe Falcon is one the best abilities shut down Clchampion in the entire game and no one can argue over that because he definitely is.

So stop this right her right now, enjoy the Champion you like playing with, make videos and guide threads for New Players who just started playing this game. Don't confuse them to which Champion to rank up but help them

You're just... and excuse my language... a turd. No way around it.
    7714dtl said:

If you want to see how good she can be in the right situations take her in the monthly event quest. On 3.2 on cavalier difficulty she just cruises down the line with little difficulty. Most fights took me about 60 hits. Even though she is not the best option for Apocalypse you have 4 other slots on your team for him.

Exactly what I'm doing. The only champ I had a problem with was Terrax. Died because I stupidly tried to throw my heavy after his special 1 *sigh*
    But yeah, the fights are ridiculously fast with her!

I'm on the last path of cavalier difficulty exploration. The power sting path by the left. Might be a bit problematic, but I haven't stated it yet. Decided to bring in AA for some fights. As for the apocalypse, I use G2099, and ghost for backup.
    edited September 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

Defo one of the best ones to get but I wouldn’t say no to 15% more power rate from a 5/65

Berjibs said:

Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

Defo one of the best ones to get but I wouldn’t say no to 15% more power rate from a 5/65

15% power gain? How does that work?
    Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

Power rate increases 5% per rank
  • JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

I play Claire a lot butbof recent thebproblem I'm seeing is the lack of damage. Too many hits needed. O don't run suicides.

But the best thing I like is her buff immunity which allows you to remove even Things unstoppable. Only 2 champs who can do that iirc.

Sad that it's bugged

@HI_guys then you are using her wrong, I alliance member don't use suicides still he ends 300k fights under 100 hits only because her Sp2 have 8 hits. You are 100% using her wrong.
    I guess it's possible if you only use heavies. I usually use curse of blood to keep 100% health
    @HI_guys Curse of blood is only for regenration and bleed immurnity purpose that's why she is taking alot of hits. Check this video out.
    https://youtu.be/am5VhqR5BTI
    Berjibs said:

Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

Cycling her sp2 is pretty important so if you can do that in one less combo, it’s a big deal, plus you don’t need adrenaline when you regen so much on tap. I’d take a 5* up if I get one and have double Claire for sure.
    Berjibs said:

Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

Insightful! No wonder I noticed such a noticable increase in ease of my Guilly's rotation.
    edited September 2020
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

@Etjama Maybe I talked too much. But seriously you have to something when people start fighting for such a small thing.

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

@Etjama Maybe I talked too much. But seriously you have to something when people start fighting for such a small thing.
    Absolutely no one is fighting here.
    HI_guys said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Which thread are you on? The thing that remotely came to a fight is when kill grey said she has good power control and someone else said she didn't. They both agreed and moved on
    @HI_guys that was my bad they were discussing so I thought they were fighting, my bad I should have read the entire post of them.

HI_guys said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Which thread are you on? The thing that remotely came to a fight is when kill grey said she has good power control and someone else said she didn't. They both agreed and moved on
    @HI_guys that was my bad they were discussing so I thought they were fighting, my bad I should have read the entire post of them.
    No problem @King_Leo321... wait... no... I mean... @JamesBond_007.

(It's pretty obvious, dude. We're cool as long as you don't threaten my life again.)
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Since I’m “someone else” in this scenario, I will confirm that there was no fight, or even a hint of a fight.

Looking back at the messages, I’m not entirely sure why anyone would think otherwise 🤷‍♂️
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    @Etjama After all this time when I left forums you still messaging, you are not gonna leave me alone.

He was my alliance member you are talking about, I left playing for a while. He once commented for me.

Talk to him not me. And if you want to message, message him @JamesBond_007 can you please explain them.
    edited September 2020

@Etjama After all this time when I left forums you still messaging, you are not gonna leave me alone.

Dude, we know it's your alt. If you really left the forums, you wouldn't be on to see that I @'d you. 😂😂😂

And now @JamesBond_007 hasn't been online since I made that comment.

HI_guys said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Shamir51 said:

HI_guys said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Since I’m “someone else” in this scenario, I will confirm that there was no fight, or even a hint of a fight.

Looking back at the messages, I’m not entirely sure why anyone would think otherwise 🤷‍♂️
    There was fighting? 🤔

Pretty sure there wasn't even any argument in that regard 😂
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

@King_Leo321 Dude calm, they are just confused about the post that you used my account for once. Remember that post when you posted that bug.

Don't fight they are just confused because you used my account for Forums because kabam Jailed you on Forums remember.

@JamesBond_007 Tell Thai to them bit me, and don't you dare try to message me again.
    edited September 2020

@King_Leo321 Dude calm, they are just confused about the post that you used my account for once. Remember that post when you posted that bug.

Don't fight they are just confused because you used my account for Forums because kabam Jailed you on Forums remember.

@JamesBond_007 Tell Thai to them bit me, and don't you dare try to message me again.
    @King_Leo321 Excuse me why are you yelling at me. First I helped you and now you are just...

Go to Hell.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Have her as my top champ and she annihalates every quest I can do. Her burst damage is crazy and she is a queen of utility.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Tiger360 said:

Pulled her not too long ago and was super chuffed, just really short on iso atm and I have way more gold than usual. Ranking her and the Sym Supreme I just got asap and going to smash out 6.2. She's just super fun to play and that regen is going to come in handy. I assume it's based on the damage you do?

It is. 35% of damage dealt per hit (subject to Regen rate modification like from the recovery mastery, or poison). With her death touch active, it's about 70%! I've gone from around 5% to full health in RoL with her SP 2 in curse of blood and death touch active!
    Yeah I've been watching videos on her she looks super fun
    @King_Leo321 Thank God you left alliance, wish you leave game as well