**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s your plan for the old solo crystals...

GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Unfortunately, Kabam converted all my solo crystal shards into either Solo Crystal or Greater Solo Crystals....otherwise I should have tons of solo crystal shards to purchase the new Supreme Solo Crystals...

So what’s your plan on those old solo crystals? Do you think they are going to be “upgraded” on the future?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I've already opened the 200+ I had total among them. Now my item overflow is looking super thick!
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I've already opened the 200+ I had total among them. Now my item overflow is looking super thick!

How long could they be kept in the overflow?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

The arena boosts are for 3 days, while the rest are for 14 days.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

Just opened all of mine, though I’ve now realised I should’ve saved them for a gold boost event and would recommend people do that
    A_NAZ said:

Just opened all of mine, though I’ve now realised I should’ve saved them for a gold boost event and would recommend people do that

You mean sell those overflow items during gold-boost event?
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

The arena boosts are for 3 days, while the rest are for 14 days.
    Got it...thanks!
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

You mean sell those overflow items during gold-boost event?

Yes but also hold all the old crystals until then as once opened the items will only last a couple weeks in overflow
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    opened all mine and got a decent 70k gold from 66 xp boosts :D
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    use them only for item use
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I've always popped all of them every week to do item use like a good boy.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I have a ton and I just forgot how bad they were.
    Started opening them, then thought to myself "Nah, they can just chill in my crystal vault"
  • DaRealMcCoyDaRealMcCoy Posts: 11

Unfortunately, Kabam converted all my solo crystal shards into either Solo Crystal or Greater Solo Crystals....otherwise I should have tons of solo crystal shards to purchase the new Supreme Solo Crystals...

Methinks this is a screw-up b/c they converted shards that I earned just today into the 2 lower crystals out of nowhere! I typically opened the previous lesser & greater crystals as soon as I got enough shards to form a batch of 10, so I didn't have that many of either before today. So how does it makes sense to not give me the option of using the shards I accumulated in the new solo events that dropped today to buy whichever of the 3 crystals that I wanted? Now I'm stuck w/ a bunch of the lower 2 crystal types and I'm not even sure when the game will let me build up new shards that I can use towards the supreme crystals...