**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Next 5 Star to R5 | Advice

youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have enough at the moment to take one of the listed to R5. I have explored 100% Act 5, Chapter 1 and 2 and now I've completed Chapter 3 and have started Chapter 4. Of course, next step is to finish this chapter and either fully explore the rest of Act 5 or dive into Act 6.

My 6 Stars are Proxima Midnight and The Hood, but they're not past R1 and I started running suicides at the beginning of September. I wish I could take them all, but it is what it is and I'm going back on forth on who should be my next. Thanks so much!

Next 5 Star to R5 | Advice 54 votes

Doctor Doom
37%
RaganatorFallencircusNoodes_Nitro422Furious_Fighter1Mcord11710or_StrongKDSuperFlash10jkcjmijiRazeStrikeAaronc94IronGladiator22TheInfintyRenaxqqDoctor_Strange19Pmr3Devsagar2608YagaRed_GuardianYodabolt21 20 votes
Ghost
37%
MagicBenton-sixate-EtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litHedronAdamb208Sarvanga1_Thicco_Modeamal_nairDarkDuelistBonzodavidStellanSoyheyor123SuperiorSymbioteunoobmeproStark154667HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHValentinos13anaLysis_[Deleted User] 20 votes
Colossus
11%
MaiicolDiazplayinggameletSneakyWarriorQfuryWaluigi_number_1Sachin_795 6 votes
Warlock
5%
HassamaMamaCloudwalkerMrGreek 3 votes
Apocalypse
5%
AzKicker316MoosetiptronicCrcrcrc 3 votes
Storm (Pyramid X)
0%
Hyperion
3%
RockyshockyHector_1475 2 votes
Magik
0%
Namor
0%
Other
0%
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Doctor Doom
    Damn, i voted Doom before i read that u run suicides XD also didn't see Ghost, if u run suicides i would rank up that Ghost as fast as possible , Warlock and Hyperion are amazing options too
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Shoot meant to click other .... joe fixit is the definitive option here
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Sorry, I also chose Doom before seeing the suicides detail. If you can play her well, Ghost is the best Suicide-friendly option you have, by far.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Just because he's Apocalypse!
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Not sure why you would consider Storm X as an R5 option. As for the rest: all are solid options, but a wide array of utility. Can't really go wrong with any of them. But what is it you need more? Power control? Immunities? High DPS? I make my rankups decisions by evaluating what kind of utility my roster is lacking vs the content I'm working on and then go from there.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    He is the ultimate mutant!
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost since you run suicides
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    edited September 2020
    phil56201 said:

Not sure why you would consider Storm X as an R5 option. As for the rest: all are solid options, but a wide array of utility. Can't really go wrong with any of them. But what is it you need more? Power control? Immunities? High DPS? I make my rankups decisions by evaluating what kind of utility my roster is lacking vs the content I'm working on and then go from there.

I don't think she would have made my short list for R5 before having the Apocalypse synergy.

And thank you, all good points to consider. I have some more thinking to do.

Sorry, I also chose Doom before seeing the suicides detail. If you can play her well, Ghost is the best Suicide-friendly option you have, by far.

Ghost is one of my more recent pulls so I am getting better at her, but still have a lot to learn I'm sure.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    ghost is incredibly useful for 6.1 and 6.2 and I'm sure the rest of act six. if you can't learn her, I'd go colossus and then warlock
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Apok all day and run him with collosus. Also, push for cav before you finish act 5 100%. It hugely helps.
    Thanks all.

It looks like it's 13 for Doom and 12 for Ghost (2 mentioned would change to Ghost because of suicides). I may have to pray on this one!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ghost

Thanks all.

It looks like it's 13 for Doom and 12 for Ghost (2 mentioned would change to Ghost because of suicides). I may have to pray on this one!

Who needs prayer when you've got Ghost? Those that are voting Doom probably don't know how to use her, don't have her, or are biased. Cause Ghost is just a cheat code.
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 113
    Warlock
    I immediately wanted to say Doom because, duh, he's Doom - then saw you run suicides and immediately went for Ghost, but I ultimately settled for Warlock - that dude made Act 5 Completion/Exploration SO much easier for me. Jack him up with some suicides 'roids and he'll be even more effective.

HOWEVER. If you:
    A. Have the skillz to play Ghost well (phasing recoil damage with the Hood synergy)
    B. have Wasp as a 3*, 4*, or 5* (for that Unblockable Specials synergy)
    AND (NOT "or"!!)
    C. don't mind taking both Hood and Wasp along into every quest with Ghost, then I say bring Ghost up to r5. But only if ALL three conditions apply to you, and that's based on your personal preference. If I had my 5/65 sig 200 Ghost AND ran suicides back then like I do now, I def would have enjoyed it more, that's for sure lol.

Otherwise, go with Warlock. He can do SO much amazing stuff in act 5, very excited to bring him into more of Act 6. Him or even Apocalypse - seen some cool stuff on him recently! Don't have him tho lol.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Ghost
    People are so obsessed with doom that they are rating him over ghost lol