**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Road to Cavalier rank up advice.

AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I am planning a cavalier run (6. 1). I am not sure which champs to upgrade. I will have enough resource to get another r5 soon and can r4 champs when I will get enough t1a. Looking for suggestion on which champs can help me through the easiest path.
Also how is my roster looking for a five month old account?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 113
    edited September 2020
    Reminder that you can't bring 4*s into Act 6...but for 5 months damn that's awesome!
  • If you’re considering a run through 6.1 those 4* are irrelevant so I’d probably just upload your 5/6* roster on its own.

If you’re good I see no reason why you can’t do 6.1 with your champs, don’t forget boosts exist so that’s like a pseudo rank-up.

Sentinel will be your friend, OML is meant to be good for Crossbones too but I’ve never used him myself.

The only hard requirement is a good bleed immune that can either heal block or out damage vigour for Crossbones. Sentinel - another stumbling block can be done by anyone, it’ll just be a long long fight. Once he’s at 100 analysis you never need to block again with him as long as you bait SP1s
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    If you are able to awaken Hyperion, he is a beast.
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    I totally forgot four stars are not allowed in act 6. It will be so helpful if they were though.
    Here hoping to get a cosmic gem from calendar AG for hyperion.
  • ElementalBashElementalBash Posts: 107
    dude, 5 months? that's incredible. my account is 8 months and i don't even have 1 rank 4 yet. (5*) i can take people up just waiting for gold, iso. working on willpower, suicides. i have finished act 5 and am stuck on 6.1.1 lol. that no retreat is hard without a g-hulk.
    Became cavalier today.. It was easier than I thought it would be.