**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Science Combat Top Reward "Error?"

When i saw the Top Rewards on the new & improved quests, I was AMAZED. Enter: CAVALIER Rank Up Selector. I checked a video and the rewards from a Cavalier Rank Up Selector and the options were 11,500 t5 basic fragments, 4X t2 Alpha, and a 10% t5cc crystal. GuESs WhaT I gOT TO SelECt From My "GreaTeR" cAvALiEr RanK uP SelEcTOR... 10X 4* sig stone crystals, or 11,500 t4 basic fragments and I think the last option was 3X t1 alpha. IM SO DISSAPOINTED, and if this was the that Kabam meant to distribute,WHY DID THEY PUT IT IN A GREATER CAVALIER RANK UP SELECTOR?! I JUST GOT UNCOLLECTED SOME WEEKS AGO AND I'M STILL DISAPPOINTED WITH A "GREATER CAVALIER" RANK UP SELECTOR. I HOPE KABAM IS HAPPY THEY CAUSED ME ALL OF THIS PAIN BECAUSE GRINDING FOR OVER 4 HOURS WASN'T WORTH A FEW 4* SIG LEVELS.

Comments

• Pokey_Pokey_ Posts: 26
    IT WAS IN SCIENCE COMBAT
    no
    no troll
    look

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

this is the announcement post
    go to the paper with a green checkmark on the bottom left in game and go to finished events and go to science combat and go to ranked
    Go on yt and type cavalier rank up selector mcoc and find maex's video 4 days ago
  • Probably just named the wrong thing right now.

As an Uncollected, I still got what was WORDED as a CAV RANKUP Selectors. But they correctly contained the UC level stuff in them.

Video you saw probably was from an actual CAV player.

Mine, as Uncollected (even though says Cav Rankup)...

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Cavalier rank up selector was a $100 offer in the Maex video
  • Crcrcrc said:

Cavalier rank up selector was a $100 offer in the Maex video

Oh, Ok, so he was comparing Apples to Garden Tools.

So Event rewards will say CAV RANKUP no matter if you are Cav or UC (and they are the same) ? (except for doubled for the Greater version)
    ok thanks for the tips, i just thought that since it was top ranked rewards, it was a partly worth a cav selector, thanks for not being a jerk about it, the second i realised i was wrong, i thought everyone was going to trash on me