**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We need real challange

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
It is several months already, (basically after act 6.4) that we did not have any real challenging content. While the cavalier difficulty is fun, for players that have all content done it's joke difficulty wise. So give us Kabam something to work on, it's getting quite boring, we need something exciting to challenge us.

Comments

• BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Have you not heard about act 7.
    There was recently a beta and kabam have said that the next story content will be released within the year if everything goes smoothly.

There is also the summer of pain coming, which even though we don't have any news on is still coming.

You just gotta wait.

Act 7 is scheduled for December as they said, as for "pain of summer" it's almost October, so.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    There was the summoner showdown, but that was only challenging till everyone complained lol. So better do act 7 and anything else the day it comes out before the nerf comes on day 2 lol.
    Buttehrs said:

Challenge is subjective.

I mean something like Abyss or act. 6.4 when they released it.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    BeroMan said:

Buttehrs said:

Challenge is subjective.

So make up your own until kabam releases new stuff.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    BeroMan said:

Buttehrs said:

Challenge is subjective.

Not to mention most of the time are those really any more challenging? You guys still breeze through within 24hrs. That's not really a challenge either is it.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

BeroMan said:

I don't get why some people that may be working on their act 6 and abyss or even act 5 get upset when I post things like this. I am addressing Kabam, players like me that done all content months ago does not have any content to work on and the game feels boring and grindy. That's my experience why you have to interfere and say that everything is okay. I am not saying anything to sound cocky or anything like that I just sincerely want to kabam give us some hard content to use my expiring resources and revives.

And people are telling you that Kabam said challenging content is coming. They just dropped the boss rushes and V5, so give them a minute to bring in the hard stuff like Summer of Pain and Act 7. If you're legit too bored and don't want to use lower star levels on content or something, just quit for a while.
    But the boss rush and V5 aren’t challenging content at all, same with act7. That’s the OP’s issue i think
    Etjama said:

BeroMan said:

I don't get why some people that may be working on their act 6 and abyss or even act 5 get upset when I post things like this. I am addressing Kabam, players like me that done all content months ago does not have any content to work on and the game feels boring and grindy. That's my experience why you have to interfere and say that everything is okay. I am not saying anything to sound cocky or anything like that I just sincerely want to kabam give us some hard content to use my expiring resources and revives.

And people are telling you that Kabam said challenging content is coming. They just dropped the boss rushes and V5, so give them a minute to bring in the hard stuff like Summer of Pain and Act 7. If you're legit too bored and don't want to use lower star levels on content or something, just quit for a while.
    Boss rush and Variant 5 was a joke for players that done abyss and act. 6. Once again I am not bragging just saying my perspective on the current state of the game. I don't get why people that is on a different level at this moment get stressed and being negative. I am not addressing you, but Kabam.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

BeroMan said:

But the boss rush and V5 aren’t challenging content at all, same with act7. That’s the OP’s issue i think
    BeroMan said:

Etjama said:

BeroMan said:

Boss rush and Variant 5 was a joke for players that done abyss and act. 6. Once again I am not bragging just saying my perspective on the current state of the game. I don't get why people that is on a different level at this moment get stressed and being negative. I am not addressing you, but Kabam.
    I didn't say they were challenging, I did them with ease which is saying something. But it's new content, so Kabam needs some time to come out with the next stuff.
    That's what I am saying. they have not released any real content for players that done abyss and act 6 100%. And it's quite some time now. I like to have content to work on, for example when I was doing Abyss I was doing planning for weeks, thinking who rank, what to grind and so on. I had some target, now I got nothing to work on and that's why it feels boring for me. I am sure other players who done everything also can relate.
    BeroMan said:

That's what I am saying. they have not released any real content for players that done abyss and act 6 100%. And it's quite some time now. I like to have content to work on, for example when I was doing Abyss I was doing planning for weeks, thinking who rank, what to grind and so on. I had some target, now I got nothing to work on and that's why it feels boring for me. I am sure other players who done everything also can relate.

Well good thing challenging content is coming soon then. That's all anyone's saying.
    Unio77 said:

Why not use this time then to step away from the game and just put it down until the next "challenging" content for you appears.

This will recharge your batteries and hopefully by the time you return you will have a new found passion for the game.

I am actually thinking about that.
    I think Kabam's in this state where they're trying to make content fun and challenging at the same time. But finding that perfect balance between the 2 is going to be hard. The Boss Rushes, V5, and Act 7 all fun, but not not as challenging as the Endgame players want. Give it some time and Kabam is going to find that balance that can please everyone (mostly). For now, those that want a real challenge have Summer of Pain coming soon. You can look forward to that.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Do cav difficulty with 3 stars then.

M8

This isn't challenging, it's making things artificially tedious.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

BeroMan said:

BeroMan said:

Etjama said:

BeroMan said:

I didn't say they were challenging, I did them with ease which is saying something. But it's new content, so Kabam needs some time to come out with the next stuff.
    It’s been 6 months 😛