**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I upgrade Sentinel?

VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
Hi, I’m thinking of pushing for Cavalier and Variant 3. Almost explored 5.4. Should I upgrade my Sentinel to R4 Unawakened or wait for a 5* Warlock or Ghost?

Can I clear Variant 3 with him? I have Ghost, Warlock, and Starky as 5/50s as backup.

Also, can I use him against 6.1.5 and 6.1.6?

Thanks in advance!

Should I upgrade Sentinel? 28 votes

Rank up Unawakened Sentinel
89%
PantherusNZLvernon15Kamikaze_TurtleUnidentifiedCreatureThatOneMasterGamerEtjamaEinfachSote_dua_shumSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeDarkDuelistMauledOmedennFeroX_the_fat_heringMaxLeeChikelFluffy_pawsJragonMaster170CloudwalkerHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 25 votes
Wait for a better Tech champion
10%
unoobmeproCrcrcrc[Deleted User] 3 votes

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Wait for a better Tech champion
    Rank hulkbuster
    CHONKS
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Sentinel gets a special boost in Variant 3, so if that is one of your goals, he wrecks it!
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    rank up sentinel to rank 3 and wait for a warlock or ghost to rank 4
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Will it cost a lot of units? I'm planning to Rank 3 Sentinel and bring him with Hulkbuster (R3), Wasp, Ghost, and Warlock at 4* 5/50. I can't Ghost without Wasp yet.
  • Rank up Unawakened Sentinel
    Sentinel is a beast and he has an entire quest line built around him in which he does 2x damage and as a tech won’t suffer the AAR from Magneto in there.

Ranking him up and getting through Variant 3 will triple your investment. Mine is sitting at R5 and he’s still the champ I bring out for mutants. Well, between him (it?) and Warlock
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I used a r4 Sentinel for initial V3 completion. Cant remember if he was duped, doesn't really need it if you're used to playing him. I used Sentinel vs Sentinel in 6.1.6.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    You're just making life hard for yourself if you don't utilise the Sentinel-specific global boosts throughout V3 as much as possible. Your Hulkbuster will also be a worthwhile investment.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the input, guys! Sentinel will go to R4 at least. :)