**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Push for cavalier OR wait for november deals

Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have currently completed 6.1.1. I'm also fairly confident that I can push for cavalier with my current roster.

I've been hoarding units for the November deals. Should I make the push for cavalier or wait and do it when the deals are out (so I can take advantage of the uncollected+cavalier deals)? Will I miss a lot of resources from the cavalier crystals/calendar/EQ in comparison to the deals?

Also given my current roster I'm planning to rank up iceman, gulk and aegon soon for Act 6. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Cheers.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Cavalier. Uncollected deals are probably trash anyway
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Go for cav. You can probably do completion without spending units, provided you hoard 4 hour crystals. 6.1.2 to 6.1.5 should be easy for that roster, probably itemless - just try it out.

6.1.6 is a step up in terms of no easy lane, but doable.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Push for cavalier. You can probably do it itemless, your stacked on units should things get iffy. It won't be that much and you can get them back before November for sure.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    deals are better for cav, your roster is capable, and you won't spend much
  • Avitale3Avitale3 Posts: 34
    Should he wait and go cav DURING cyber weekend? Then he would be able to buy BOTH cyber deals, cav and uncollected? I am in the same situation - What is the benefit of becoming Cav now vs waiting for Cyber weekend?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    Avitale3 said:

Should he wait and go cav DURING cyber weekend? Then he would be able to buy BOTH cyber deals, cav and uncollected? I am in the same situation - What is the benefit of becoming Cav now vs waiting for Cyber weekend?

The benefit? You'll spend less $$$ 🤪
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Corvus can wreck 6.1.2 and 6.1.3 if you get the right charges and nick can oneshot the 6.1.3 boss easily at r4
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Get cavalier then grind arena as much as you can and be stingy with unit spending. Farm for potions and revives
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    That's an amazing roster. You can achieve Cavalier easy with under 500 units spent.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Definitely go for cavalier now to improve the rewards in November.

With your roster cavalier should be a breeze!!
  • Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77
    edited September 2020
    Avitale3 said:

Hey, most people missed the 'DURING the weekend' and 'BOTH offers' part. I understand your plight. I have decided to get cavalier and not wait.

Firstly, since im already at 6.1.5. I dont think i can wait 2 months lol (unless crossbones kicks my butt).

Secondly, looking at this past July 4th offers, the uncollected offers (1k+4k) are not as enticing except for the generic AG. The cavalier offers were brilliant. Im currently sitting on 8.5k units. Im positive i can hit 15k by the time those offers come around. So ill rather get the cavalier 1k+4k+10k offer than spend any on the uncollected offers.

Thirdly, though not a major factor to my decision, the solo crystal updates for cavalier players have 2 5* sig stones in its milestones, 1 crystal and 1 generic. Whereas uncollected has just 1 crystal.

Best of luck!

Avitale3 said:

Hey, most people missed the 'DURING weekend' and 'BOTH offers' part. I understand your plight. I have decided to get cavalier and not wait for these reasons -

Firstly, Im already at 6.1.5. I dont think i have the patience to wait 4 months (Unless crossbones kicks my butt lol).

Secondly, after reviewing these past July 4th offers, the uncollected deals (1k+4k units) are not that enticing except for the generic AG. Also im currently sitting on 8.5k units and im fairly confident that i can get to 15k by the time the offer comes around. So id rather go for the cavalier deals (1k+4k+10k).
    However, if youre short on units id suggest you wait till the offer day and go for a mix of 1k/4k deals of BOTH uncollected and cavalier.

Thirdly, Cavalier EQ difficulty is out, id like to try and atleast do completion runs.

Fourthly, though not a major factor to my decision, the new solo objectives have 1 5* sig crystal + 1 generic in the milestones for Cavalier, whereas uncollected has just 1 5* sig crystal.
    Bdot13 said:

Avitale3 said:

Hey, most people missed the 'DURING weekend' and 'BOTH offers' part. I understand your plight. I have decided to get cavalier and not wait for these reasons -

Firstly, Im already at 6.1.5. I dont think i have the patience to wait 4 months (Unless crossbones kicks my butt lol).

Secondly, after reviewing these past July 4th offers, the uncollected deals (1k+4k units) are not that enticing except for the generic AG. Also im currently sitting on 8.5k units and im fairly confident that i can get to 15k by the time the offer comes around. So id rather go for the cavalier deals (1k+4k+10k).
    However, if youre short on units id suggest you wait till the offer day and go for a mix of 1k/4k deals of BOTH uncollected and cavalier.

Thirdly, Cavalier EQ difficulty is out, id like to try and atleast do completion runs.

Fourthly, though not a major factor to my decision, the new solo objectives have 1 5* sig crystal + 1 generic in the milestones for Cavalier, whereas uncollected has just 1 5* sig crystal.
    wait 2 months*
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Same dilemma but my roster isn’t that stacked. Once Sentinel goes R4 I’ll take on Cav. Can’t spend on two set of offers so might as well get the better one.

• OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    October didn't even start yet, it's a 'long' time before November, go for cavalier! You have proper champs to give it a go!

Good luck!
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    Ahh I see what you mean now, disregard my previous comment!
  • Uncollected deals at enot worth, as a free to play player I'll recommend go for Cavalier because Uncollected deals will not give you anything too good.