**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RTTL Chapter 4 Rounds 3-6

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Suggestion for champions to go into this piece of content. I just managed through Round 2 and really do want to finish it.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    An Awakened archangel is probably the best option for the entirety of RTTL when awakened, and against non immunes. He's shuts down all the nodes.
    Quake also works wonders. Then Guilly 2099 is probably the only champ that can solo the last quest itemless.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

An Awakened archangel is probably the best option for the entirety of RTTL when awakened, and against non immunes. He's shuts down all the nodes.
    Quake also works wonders. Then Guilly 2099 is probably the only champ that can solo the last quest itemless.

Thank you. Unfortunately I don't have any as a 5*, but might have some of those as a 4*. Will need to try out. :)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

I Quaked it itemless. And I bet an OR could wreck it. None of the nodes mean anything to him and all the healthpools will melt.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Black Widow DO works great if you have her.... she shuts down the safeguard node. She is also good with spiked armor. Archangel is another great option as mentioned above. Doom is great for spite because you can essentially steal the power flood or shut it down.

For chapter 6.... you will want to bring a slow champ. She Hulk works good for the Rhino fight, it just takes forever because of safeguard. But her slow stops his unstoppable, as does Stealth Spidey.

To deal with Spite, Red Guardian is the best champ I’ve found. He doesn’t get buffs, so you avoid the power flood. Just don’t dex. His shield limits the damage, so parry, SP1, parry heavy until sp2!

Thanos fight is brutal just because it takes forever. His specials are easy to evade, but he is debufff immune and it’s safeguard. I did the fight with Red Guardian until I got clipped with a sp3 cause I goofed up. Finished it with Doom. Total, I think it took 250 something hits combined.