**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champ should i focus on ranking up next?

Already gonna take nick up to r5 in about a month, or whenever i get my second t5b. But besides him, who should i focus on of my next rankup. I have completed act 5 and am exploring 5.1, not sure about attempting cavalier yet. Haven't done any variants either.

Which champ should i focus on ranking up next? 14 votes

Quake to r4
78%
Thefire13UnidentifiedCreaturebluebubble100EtjamaGr8TonyStarkMrGreekCrcrcrcYeetusTheFoetusPaul_RuddInfiniteAbe17MagnaAngemon_333 11 votes
Mr fantastic to r3
0%
red hulk to r3
7%
Luke9523 1 vote
Iron Man Infinity War to r3
7%
ElementalBash 1 vote
Proxima to r3
0%
old balls to re
0%
other (please specify why)
7%
shield456 1 vote

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake to r4
    Quake, Quake, Quake. You might want to rank up Quake too, but maybe after Quake, Quake, and Quake.
  • ElementalBashElementalBash Posts: 107
    Iron Man Infinity War to r3
    Quake is amazing, i love mine at r4 (soon) but i know how to play her super well. Do you? if you do, her. if nit, iron man (iw) Is one of my all time favs, along with void but... anyway both great
  • steampittsteampitt Posts: 6
    Beardo is the move here IMO unless you're a Quaker. For your level and progress I think he helps the most.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Hope you obtained a Science AG soon.
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    Quake to r4

Hope you obtained a Science AG soon.

i have a mystic and mutant, and i'm not getting the one for the summoner appreciation calendar so i wound get another gem for a while.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    other (please specify why)
    Quake, Imiw, namor and fury
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    steampitt said:

Beardo is the move here IMO unless you're a Quaker. For your level and progress I think he helps the most.

Yes, but, WHICH Beardo...? He has both of them. :D