**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So I soloed an Abyss fight with IMIW...

SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
Yeah... I was ridiculed a lot on this one. Been told countless times that IMIW didn't have enough damage output to do abyss. Well... here is video evidence that it is totally possible. I would honestly use him over Aegon in certain fights cause that just felt too easy and it was just against Omega lol. Even though he already lost 15% health from an earlier attempt, that could've easily been ticked down towards the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZUKzGRUQ5c

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Wow, absolutely amazing fight!
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Nicely done! great use of the plasma; melts away your problems!!
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    I'm seeing if I can solo Quake atm. If so, then I've revealed a completely valid Abyss option.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

Savage said:

I'm seeing if I can solo Quake atm. If so, then I've revealed a completely valid Abyss option.

That would be amazing! Please share your results!

It's not like I'm close to doing abyss, but I love me some unexpected imiw gloriousness.
    Failed to get proper results. Need to max out courage, glass cannon, and assassin anyways. He might need a boost to solo idk.
  • Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    love this! I’ve had the 5* since his release in-game, and he was my first R4! with a tech awakening gem, I dumped 100-something stones in him. he’s my fav champ!
  • InxInx Posts: 115
    Awesome vid, imiw has always been such a favorite of mine and I’ve always known he had potential just from lol fights I’ve seen, but now seeing this vid is just amazing. Such a shame his stealth spidey syngery wasnt just inheritely a part of his kit, but atleast stealth is amazing champ since it could’ve been worse.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    Is G99 good for AoL with her high combos also?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

Is G99 good for AoL with her high combos also?

No, there's a hit cap so you can only carry a combo over when you finish the fight. Then you'll die at the beginning of her next fight and have to ramp up again, rinse, repeat. You don't see enough damage against AoL champs untill like 175 hits in her combo meter. She's at like half potential in Abyss.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Speaking of IMIW, did they fix that bug? I feel like they haven't but I want some confirmation from someone who knows for a fact.