**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We need real challange

2Β»

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Did you participate in summoner showdown? That is for end game guys. Also, act 7 is coming. Oh don't forget the 4 star challenge for this month.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Did you participate in summoner showdown? That is for end game guys. Also, act 7 is coming. Oh don't forget the 4 star challenge for this month.

while we don't know what 7.2 will bring, we know at this point 7.1 won't be difficult content
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jestress said:

BeroMan said:

It is several months already, (basically after act 6.4) that we did not have any real challenging content. While the cavalier difficulty is fun, for players that have all content done it's joke difficulty wise. So give us Kabam something to work on, it's getting quite boring, we need something exciting to challenge us.

can you share some screenshots of all your progress?
    Lol you can see this if you want. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9J9RvAHL5U
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Like the other guy said OP is desperate for attention with his subtle flex. Dont feed trolls like this, they’ll always find something to complain about. Do content with weaker champions, lesser rarities, or start over and create a new account. Nobody wants to see you whine
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lainua said:

BeroMan said:

Jestress said:

BeroMan said:

It is several months already, (basically after act 6.4) that we did not have any real challenging content. While the cavalier difficulty is fun, for players that have all content done it's joke difficulty wise. So give us Kabam something to work on, it's getting quite boring, we need something exciting to challenge us.

can you share some screenshots of all your progress?
    Lol you can see this if you want. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9J9RvAHL5U
    I'm not saying that this is a replacement for difficult story content but why not do high tier competitive AW if you aren't already, but if you are then I don't have any other suggestions

Another suggestion- Why don't you lobby for leadership roles in your ally, maybe become officer of your own BG or maybe ally leader, it would give you more work to do within game and requires a lot of strategizing, which I assume you enjoy, again if you're already doing this, then I have nothing further to add
    Haha, no offense but use your logic we can ask him to run for president.

Why not??🀣🀣, well I guess my second suggestion doesn't make much sense but I've watched luhdemtaters' war videos where he assigned war paths and I must say the work seems quite stimulating to me and the op talks about strategizing for days while planning their abyss runs so I thought it might be a nice challenge for him/her
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah, what happened to summer of pain...?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I agree with OP as well. Cav was a let down for true endgame players, hopefully difficulty and rewards improve next month.

The game is just not as fun when there is nothing to look forward to.

Legendary side quest can be done with any team of 5\65s and very low stakes (no strategy needed). Cav quest was easy, but worth the low rewards. 4* challenge was a ton of fun and difficult. IMO they should have 4 of those per month, one releasing every week for the same reward (10% T5CC). That would keep up interest and anticipation on a weekly bases and add some good rewards.

And please bring the ? Of Pain next month. And My Little Symbiote.
    I still have two more paths of Abyss so I honestly don't want to finish it right away so I can always hop in and get that challenge but the prestige game is going to force me to get it completed before act 7 comes out so maybe then I will understand the problems. But this new throne breaker difficulty actually solves this issue completely because we will be separate from cavalier players. You all got your wish.
  • E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2020
    That was NOT the original plan!!! My goodness I love how everyone has selective memory and can only look at what is DIRECTLY in front of them today. Their intention was to release Book 2 in like June/July but everyone complained, so they had 2 options 1) release the content anyway 2) Re do the content completely, even at the expense of not satisfying the "end game players".

This was a decision WE as a community helped them do, and after doing the beta, they absolutely nailed! Yeah obviously I want "tough" content everyday, as I am in a similar boat, but there has to be some balance in all of this.

They made the right move and I appreciate them for it. Much rather have "Difficult but enjoyable" content then whatever they threw at us the first time. Even if it took longer to come out, its worth the wait.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    BeroMan said:

And this boys is why you don't rush through content. You don't have anything to do and stick around forums waiting for something challenging to appear someday
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2020
    Lainua said:

GagoH said:

Like the other guy said OP is desperate for attention with his subtle flex. Dont feed trolls like this, they’ll always find something to complain about. Do content with weaker champions, lesser rarities, or start over and create a new account. Nobody wants to see you whine

You will change your tone once you clear everything like he did. Unfortunately there are so many endgame players these days, it's a huge community, but Kabam failed to realize it.
    Just curious. Nothing Ill-intentioned. But what are your parameters for end game players being a huge community? 2 % of the player base? 5 %?

I feel for Kabam on this one. How much can you spend and how many resources can you devote to new content that people aren’t going to play for over a year? I don’t think it’s that simple. They can’t just spend and hope people will come.

I look at act 4 now. People don’t even explore it anymore. They just do one run and that’s it. They had to knock it down from 3 energy to 2 just to make it more enticing. It was so boring. Not challenging. Boring. People didn’t want to bother.

Lainua said:

GagoH said:

You will change your tone once you clear everything like he did. Unfortunately there are so many endgame players these days, it's a huge community, but Kabam failed to realize it.
    Just curious. Nothing Ill-intentioned. But what are your parameters for end game players being a huge community? 2 % of the player base? 5 %?

I feel for Kabam on this one. How much can you spend and how many resources can you devote to new content that people aren’t going to play for over a year? I don’t think it’s that simple. They can’t just spend and hope people will come.

I look at act 4 now. People don’t even explore it anymore. They just do one run and that’s it. They had to knock it down from 3 energy to 2 just to make it more enticing. It was so boring. Not challenging. Boring. People didn’t want to bother.
    They need their "get gud" content that 90% of the player base can't complete. That is what they're asking for. If the average player can't complete it without spending thousands of units its not end game enough. You guys blitz all the content in the first week, there's nothing Kabam can come out with that will satisfy you.

I'm an end gamer but only a partial spender on holidays and occasionally to finish end game content. For you all to do abyss you have to have 15k units just laying around. If you finish that within a week that your fault you have no content to do. By now abyss is old because I had some free to play guys finish all of abyss now but still to act like act 7 is so easy before it lands you all just want to cry. Seriously paint the picture for me what you're looking for? Another Champion boss?
    β€œ You guys blitz all the content in the first week, there's nothing Kabam can come out with that will satisfy you. ”

I would tend to agree with that. There would be no way possible for Kabam to keep up.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The Summer Of Pain is needed by these guys
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

β€œ You guys blitz all the content in the first week, there's nothing Kabam can come out with that will satisfy you. ”

I would tend to agree with that. There would be no way possible for Kabam to keep up.

Well to be fair, its been a good half-year since act 6.4 was released and this is why the summer of pain needs to be released.

Well to be fair, its been a good half-year since act 6.4 was released and this is why the summer of pain needs to be released.
    But isn’t that exacerbated by completing it as fast as possible? If Kabam is dealing with generalities then they probably had a prospectus that said the average player would take say (as an example- don’t know the real number )3 months to complete it. Without the re-do of act 7 it would have been less than 6 months.

For both sides - people wanting easy or hard - they will never keep any group happy. They know this. So at the end of the day they’re at least going to try to make decisions with the most business sense