**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to r4?

I'm wanting to r4 someone next and wanting to see out of the following who you all would recommend for strictly act 6 completion and 100%? Keep in mind I run full suicides.

Who to r4? 24 votes

Stealth Suit Spidey
0%
Ghost (Duped)
100%
CliffordcanTheHoodedDormammuUnidentifiedCreatureCiciliatoRockypantherxEtjamadot_dittoSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeMaxLeeSoyheyor123ChikelVendemiaireJragonMaster170SaltE_Wenis69Gr8TonyStarkHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYeetusTheFoetusaroseinbloom39Yodabolt21 24 votes
Stark Enhanced
0%
Magik
0%
Doctor Voodoo (Duped)
0%

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Ghost (Duped)
    Not really even close unless you aren’t good with her.... if not, learn her! If that doesn’t work, then I would say take Hyperion up instead.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Ghost (Duped)

Not really even close unless you aren’t good with her.... if not, learn her! If that doesn’t work, then I would say take Hyperion up instead.

Hype needs awakening imo
    Ghost is by far the best option
    While I agree Ghost is the best option, Hyperion is great even unawakened... better awakened sure, but still r4 worthy.
  • Options
    BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89

I'm not, but I'm playing with every day til I get good enough to take her into act 6 comfortably. Will probably r5 her next. I had thought about hyperion, but figured I could use some role flexibility instead of having 3 cosmics at r4 or better an no techs or mystics at r4 yet. I'll go ahead and take ghost.
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Ghost (Duped)
    Magik as second option
  • Options
    BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
    Got a free r3 to r4 skill after 100% act 5 today so I used it on spidey and now I have him and ghost at r4. Got another mystic awakening gem too that I'm tempted to use on magik or tigra. Will probably use the generic on hype once I get him to r4 if I haven't duped him by then.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Ghost (Duped)
    lol everyone said ghost.