**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who Is Best Awakened And Max Sig

Im Putting In The Best Champions To Be Awakened No Matter If They Are Trash Unawakened And Making Them All Max Sig Levels The Playing Field With Champs Who Need A High Sig Like Cap Iw And Void Vs People Don't Need Any Sigs Like Nick And Corvus.

Who Is Best Awakened And Max Sig 36 votes

Ægon
44% 16 votes
Captain America Infinity War
33% 12 votes
Corvus Glaive
0% 0 votes
Domino
0% 0 votes
Ghost
8% 3 votes
Namor
2% 1 vote
Nick Fury
5% 2 votes
Spider Man Stealth Suit
0% 0 votes
Thing
0% 0 votes
Void
5% 2 votes

Comments

• InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    Aegon, Cap IW, Namor
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    ghost max sig is a god
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    No contest aegon
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Ghost is great awakened, but doesn’t need max sig to get most out of her. (U add 2.5-5% power when they miss)

Aegon needs awakening and high sig, but I don’t think he needs max. From sig 160 or so you’re only getting +5% more In his combo meter, from 70-75%, considering aegon typical case uses I don’t think that’s a big deal.

Cap IW gains most from both awaken and max sig. all his utility becomes 100% reliable at max sig. But he has the lowest damage ceiling of all three champs, but then again he’s possibly the most useful across all modes of gameplay.

Tough call, but I’d prob go Cap iw unless ur about to tackle Aegon specific content, or ur really good w Ghost. The good news is regardless you’ll have an amazing awakened max sig champ, and u can get another gem and awaken one of the others later. Win-win!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Unduped Quake beats all of them at max sig, so still Quake. 😂

Edit: Just saw you mean who is the best champ to awaken and max sig. That would be Ægon imo.
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    Aegon’s main ability on his kit NEEDS Awakening and lots of sigs.

NF main kit needs Awakening or Synergies. No sig stones needed.

Namor’s awakening and max sig adds a feature to his kit. Same to Cap IW and Ghost (good with lots of sigs)

Corvus awakening adds a feature to his kit. No sig stones needed.

The rest IMO is just nice to have.
  • Pokey_Pokey_ Posts: 26
    I Think Its Cap IW If Your Putting His Necessary Synergies On The Table.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    capiw with the right class synergies at sig200 has close to, if not the most utility in the game (node/opponent wise) especially with the armor breaks, shrug off, perfect block etc and dishes out a lot of damage if played right, close to 150-200k sp2s. but then again 1 champion can't counter everything obviously, ghost doesnt need the sig200, he does, aegon needs a high sig but not necessarily sig200, once he gets the bonuses he's just shredding everything. so probably cap overall NEEDS the sig200
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Aegon 100% second would be CAIW but wheres my boi Omega? IF he was there I would say Omega.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I went with CAIW, cause he have more utilities with the right synergies, but AEgon, once ramped up... is a devastator causing rampage, mayhem, destruction, pain, he leaves a trail of broken bones and souls....
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Best champ at any sig is quake, 0,1,200, always quake
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    I dont see omega anywhere, so I would wait til omega before chucking in a ton of generics