**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Throne Breaker Title Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Why couldn't they wait until they do all the changes to act 6 before rolling this out? Some of us have been waiting to finish it until these happened. It was a huge reason why they had to do the road map, so it's fair to say it was a majority of the playerbase.

I guess it shows how much my interest in this game has shifted over the last year or two. Before, when they rolled out cavalier I felt the need to push and get it as soon as possible, but now I'm more just annoyed with the requirement of the rank 3 (when these tiny amounts of tier 5 shards based on RNG haven't got me close at all). I have 3 rank 2 six stars, one duped who is worthy of rank 3 - and getting the necessary tier 5 mystic to rank them has been extremely slow and mostly because I cant choose which class I'm getting.

And that I'm waiting to push for completion because I knew there were changes coming. Some have been made but not all of what they indicated in their road map. Why did this need to come out now when they're not even 6 months into the changes they announced this summer? Just seems confusing and goes against what I thought they understood from the pressure that led to the announced changes.

there is no way that if you haven't even finished 6.4 yet that you have a rank 3 6*. just no way.
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★

nobody is forcing us to rank up unawakened or mid tier champs to r3! just calm down. where did the patience gone?
    mankind is so messed up right now. everybody wants everything and they want it now.
    sometimes u need to wait and work for something to understand the real value.

There is no guaranteed rewards for working hard in this game it is pure Rng.
    all rewards are guaranteed in this game. u get a 6star nexus after exploring act 6 or am i wrong?
  • XSquadXSquad Posts: 143 ★★
    When are we getting this? in the forums it mentions Oct. 1st but the in game email says after next game reset
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★

nobody is forcing us to rank up unawakened or mid tier champs to r3! just calm down. where did the patience gone?
    mankind is so messed up right now. everybody wants everything and they want it now.
    sometimes u need to wait and work for something to understand the real value.

There is no guaranteed rewards for working hard in this game it is pure Rng.
    all rewards are guaranteed in this game. u get a 6star nexus after exploring act 6 or am i wrong?
    And who do pull after?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Lormif said:

HI_guys said:

Lormif said:

Guytennis said:

The r3 6* requirement is pretty dumb. The game refuses to give me 6* champs I want to rank up and I’m certainly not going to waste rank up materials on unawakened champs just to get a few more rewards. Very lame.

you got a caiw and magneto and you dont want to rank them up? wtf is wrong with you?
    Oh now you can order others to rank up champs they don't want to?

Also how do you know if they have T5CCs to do it anyway?
    where was there an order to rank them up? Stop reading things that are not there.
    " Wtf is wrong with you"
    That is not an order, that is a question of sanity. An order is "do this now", not questioning why they didnt do it.
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Barter33 said:

So I don’t just have the resources for a rank 3 and have act 6 100%.... I have 2 SCIENCE T5CC..... given that I have no science I feel comfortable ranking as a 6*, I think it is a very bad choice to base a progression title on an RNG rank up material.

This is a choice that you have to make. You are under no pressure to choose one of those Champions if you don't want to. This title is not going anywhere. As T5CC become more common, you'll have more choices, but at this time, this is the way that we have decided to separate the next tier in a way that takes into account both your progression in-game, and your roster progression.
    BUT WHY?? WHY IN THE GODDAMN WHY???

I was excited and wanted to make a push and then I saw the 6* requirements. It's just act 6 gates all over again.

We really thought you had moved past it. And it's not based on skill either. People with 100% act 6 now have to r3 champs they don't want because it obviously will make a difference in the rewards and gifts from hereon.
    you´re wrong! nobody has to r3 champs they dont want to!
    How else are they supposed to get throne breaker title.? There's another person here with o ly a skill t5cc and no skill champs to use it on. What will they do?
    i guess wait for the right champ. or would u r3 a meh champ for a stupid title? no, you r3 champs for the usefulness and fun and because u like to play with them. not because of a title with more or less no impact.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    QuikPik said:

@Spicyslicer that's the worst class of T5cc to get. The cosmic 6* pool is so bad.

The announcement wasn't totally clear but it sounds like you just need completion of Act 6 and not exploration. Is that true?

Yes ONLY completion which is stupid imo, someone who got crazy good RNG can have a better progression title than someone that did Abyss initial and Act 6 100%.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

New progression title is utter stupidity. I have 6.3 almost 100% and am working on 6.4 100%. They should've kept it progression based not RNG based. Either that or make the 6* pool have better 6* pulls because this is not acceptable at any level of play. I have a mutant T5CC as well with my only mutant 6* being Beast. You mean to tell me... that I have to R3 6* Beast in order to get this new title? Why not make it require a R2 6* or some **** like that, I would be fine ranking a meme tier 6* to R2 but R3 resources are way way way too valuable and RNG reliant.

you know it's not 100%, just complete 6.4 one time, right?

i can't help you with the mutant problem though

• Guess I’m taking my unduped nick fury to rank 3 sooner than I wanted too
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    QuikPik said:

@Spicyslicer that's the worst class of T5cc to get. The cosmic 6* pool is so bad.

The announcement wasn't totally clear but it sounds like you just need completion of Act 6 and not exploration. Is that true?

And atleast 1 R3 6*
    Gmonkey said:

100% abyss it is not hard you only need aegon, doom helps though magneto can do some of his fights. I used void with no torch. Fury only helps a couple fights used Corvus path 4 and 5

Plus units. And actually having those champs lol. Gatekeeping titles behind story progress makes sense. Gatekeeping it with Rankups doesn't.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

New progression title is utter stupidity. I have 6.3 almost 100% and am working on 6.4 100%. They should've kept it progression based not RNG based. Either that or make the 6* pool have better 6* pulls because this is not acceptable at any level of play. I have a mutant T5CC as well with my only mutant 6* being Beast. You mean to tell me... that I have to R3 6* Beast in order to get this new title? Why not make it require a R2 6* or some **** like that, I would be fine ranking a meme tier 6* to R2 but R3 resources are way way way too valuable and RNG reliant.

you know it's not 100%, just complete 6.4 one time, right?

i can't help you with the mutant problem though
    @No_oneuk Yes, that's my issue. It should be Act 6 100% still not Act 6 initial completion w/ RNG.