**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Throne Breaker Title Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★

HI_guys said:

Kaloco14 said:

I appreciate this and the benefits look awesome overall especially the ones you’ll be adding progressively overtime but I don’t understand the r3 restriction seriously I’ve had act 6 completed for a couple months now and I’m almost half way done with exploration and I did everything else else in the game accept abyss and I’m still only half way there too a tech and cosmic t5cc I feel like it shouldn’t have that restriction cuz most players th at just completed act6 won’t have a r3

I know that nobody wants to hear this, but if there's where you're at in progress, you're just simply not ready for this yet. This is not aimed at Summoners that are still completing this content.
    How about this people who have explored act 6 and still don't meet the requirements? Theya r also not ready?
    No, they are not. Unless you have Rank 3 6-Stars on your team, this is not aimed at you.
    Ok so I have the requirements. Why didn’t I receive it on game reset
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Miike can you please address why the Cav Crystal calendar is going to be for 14 days instead of 7? I know that’s how’s it been in past with GMCs but you said you want to change how the titles work, so make that change.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    ValBr111 said:

ValBr111 said:

The R3 6-star requirement is not it. Why are you ACTIVELY PUNISHING people for beating highly difficult content with lower power level champions? Not only that, the difference between people of equal skill having a R3 6 star is either money spent, or just RNG. Why is this a requirement? If you really NEED another requirement for this title, make it so people have to do an initial clear of abyss of legends. At least that is reasonably attainable with r5 5-stars/R2 6 stars. Get rid of this R3 nonsense.

surely you mean attainable if you have thousands of units to spare? because i don't know anyone who has done one clear itemless, bundles of unitless etc. no progression title should consider Side or Special Quests.
    Bruh. Please go ahead and look up the definition of the word attainable. It just means possible. When I say reasonably attainable, I mean that with a good stash and some items saved up, you can do a clean run through with r5s. What progression titles SHOULDN'T consider is your rank-ups, which are based on RNG. Other quests are fair game.
    the RNG i disagree with still. people have 6* champs to rank up to level 3 .. they just want "specific" ones which makes this whole argument a personal choice one rather than one Kabam is enforcing or excluding etc.

but as i always say, this game is a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

No matter how many times I make the point, people still overlook it. What you're working with in your Roster has, is, and will always be, another measure of progress.

Having the highest available ranking of champion doesn't necessarily determine progress. BG didn't have an r3 for the longest time. Imagine if he didn't r3 torch? Then what? Just think about that for a second. You probably have a rough idea of how big his acc. is. However, had he not took up torch, he wouldn't be eligible for this milestone. That's worrisome imo.
    Actually, it does measure progress. In the same way you just stated. You have the highest available Ranking of Champion. That's a progress marker for your Account.

odogg9941 said:

HI_guys said:

Kaloco14 said:

I appreciate this and the benefits look awesome overall especially the ones you’ll be adding progressively overtime but I don’t understand the r3 restriction seriously I’ve had act 6 completed for a couple months now and I’m almost half way done with exploration and I did everything else else in the game accept abyss and I’m still only half way there too a tech and cosmic t5cc I feel like it shouldn’t have that restriction cuz most players th at just completed act6 won’t have a r3

I know that nobody wants to hear this, but if there's where you're at in progress, you're just simply not ready for this yet. This is not aimed at Summoners that are still completing this content.
    How about this people who have explored act 6 and still don't meet the requirements? Theya r also not ready?
    No, they are not. Unless you have Rank 3 6-Stars on your team, this is not aimed at you.
    Ok so I have the requirements. Why didn’t I receive it on game reset
    It's not available until October 1st. When you log in after it's released, you'll get it!
    It says now in game message
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Miike can you please address why the Cav Crystal calendar is going to be for 14 days instead of 7? I know that’s how’s it been in past with GMCs but you said you want to change how the titles work, so make that change.

100%. Thronebreakers should get a cavalier crystal once every 7 days. Cavalier players should get a cavalier crystal once every 14 days. It's in their name ffs.

Please make this change @Kabam Miike we're all asking for it. It would be a very fair addition to ease the anger.

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Kaloco14 said:

Okay I get it now. A person with the expansive roster and skill good enough to explore act 6 is not worthy but the person who only did an Initial clear but got lucky or whaled on the offers is worthy.

It's very telling you know.
    Now that's logic.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Time to rank 3 my doc oc.
    Lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Rasilover said:

Time to rank 3 my doc oc.
    Lol

That wouldn't be one of the worst choices. He has uses.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Kappa2g said:

I'm pretty sure you guys have the statistics, but how many players actually had a R3 6 star when they completed their first run of 6.4?
    The two milestone requirements simply do not match up or have any close relationship between them.

They are meant to be separate. They are 2 fold here. We could have just made it get 1x Rank 3, but then somewhere down the line, people will get Rank 3s before they complete Act 6, and that doesn't hit both milestones.
    Honestly, if you guys want people to 100% Abyss before getting this title, do it. It just makes way more sense than involving RNG into titles.
    You’re joking right because if not then your solution is making the title more restrictive to people because they’re complaining about the restrictions?

You and Liss might want to have lunch, they seem to like syrup.
    He's saying they want this targeted at people who have 100% Abyss. So do it. THAT makes sense. What doesn't make sense is the fact that someone can have Act 6 complete and 6.1 explored, R3 a Corvus and get Thronebreaker while someone who has explored all of Act 6 can have a Cosmic T5CC and only a Groot to use it on.
    Restricting it to 100% abyss is so much worse. You're really complaining for the sake of it if that's your solution.
    RNG isn't a new concept to this game, if you've got act 6 explored and got unlucky then you more than likely can get an easy completion of abyss.
    If you've somehow done both and can't spare a rank up then that's bad RNG for you.
    Don't see what the problem is with someone only having act 6 complete and a r3 corvus getting thronebreaker. They've either spent a stupid amount of money/gotten lucky/ or focused on abyss in place of act 6.
    Read my latest message. That's why I'm complaining. Because if they're going to start with Throne Breaker deals, this whole company is a sh*t show.
    We don't even know if they're going to be thronebreaker deals or if they'll even be good yet.
    You've jumped the gun.
    Unless I've missed where they confirmed that theyll be deals you're literally complaining based on speculation.
    And If they do end up being deals it's your choice on whether they're worth using a t5cc to access. It still comes down to personal values. I personally don't spend units or cash on these deals because I rather use the units to complete content and build my roster.
    Kabams been a **** company for a long time but in the grand scheme of things the deals aren't be all end all
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

My main question to people complain the most is, as this is a top tier progression title and having a r3 6* is the top tier champ you can get then... why do you deserve this title if you don't have one or do you deserve it if you haven't done both of the hardest pieces of content? (pause for RnG cry comments)

If you've done 100% act 6 and you're waiting for 1 of 3 or 4 champs on one players specific list they you aren't playing thie game for fun and should take a look at your perspective on this game. I've done a clear of both act 6 and abyss, I got a cosmic and threw it at cull obsidian - I barely use him because I run suicides and he's bled to death by fight 6 or so but it's fun.

@Odachi, because it's rng based. You may do aol completion and get a great 6* and t5cc for him, or may have to explore it, but get only, say, 3 cosmic t5cc. And if you don't want a cosmic r3 and not going for cosmic nexus 6*, you still won't have an r3 champ. So with de facto higher progression level, it will be consider as lower. Those are border cases, but true for everything between. Progression level used to be more strict being associated with completed content. This conditions are not.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike the term level of progression keeps getting thrown out there but with so much rng in game it really is possible to have completed all but one run in the abyss and not have a full t5cc. So this title is aimed more at people who have whales out on content and special offers than actual progression. If it were truly progression based, it shouldn't require the use of limited and highly valued resources. But that is the way this game goes I suppose.