**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Throne Breaker Title Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

The only legitimate complaint I have heard thus far is about offer gate cutoffs. This is the only time-sensitive issue related to becoming a Thronebreaker. And for the people griping that “oh you need to be a whale to have an r3 champ,” then you weren’t going to buy the offer anyway and have no reason to complain about it.

What other perk of Thronebreaker is so great that you can’t wait for it? Is it the gold crystal that you’ll literally never buy? Or maybe the arena crystal which is statistically exactly the same as the lower level ones? Maybe it’s the painfully slow accumulation of cavalier crystal shards which will eventually give you yet another 3* champion. The four hour free crystals have never made an impact outside of being stockpiled for when I need potions or energy and the daily just gives me a few frags of t4b if I’m lucky. They aren’t game changers.

My point is that, in the day to day playing of the game, tier progression really doesn’t make a huge impact. The offer gates are a legitimate concern, but if you’ve cleared all the content discussed in this thread and you’re picking up offers regularly enough to be concerned about being gated out, odds are you’ve already got an r3 in your roster.

Alright, I’m ready to be yelled at now.

This is my favorite part. The same people complaining about progression being "p2w" are complaining about being gated out of offers. Absolutely fantastic
    Regular offers aren't that big an issue. But the Black Friday ones are. Because you don't need to pay to get the offers. You can just grind 15k units and get them. Just won't get the extra deals by buying an Odin or two.
    Previously, everyone used to say that 6* R3 don't matter, just some extra health and attack, and stuff could be done with R5/R2, so getting more T5cc or even selectors wasn't needed. Suddenly now R3 becomes a criteria to decide whether you're worthy of better offers? There are those who have done Act 6 100% before the nerf and don't have Aegon to reduce unit dump in Abyss for 100%. Due to **** RNG, no 6* worthy of R3 with the T5cc. Why should they lose out?
    I have an incredibly hard time believing that anyone that explored act 6 in its original state has zero options to rank up.
    Why? T5cc isn't in abundance unless you're play Top AQ Map 7 or Top AW.
    For those who don't want the pressure or high AQ/AW, you don't get T5cc flowing.1from Abyss, 1 from Act 6 exploration. And a couple 25% from the other exploration. Until this month, anyone below high tier war got **** amount of T5cc without spending. So I don't see why not having the T5cc for the champ or a champ for the T5cc isn't possible.
    You've been in high tier AQ and AW so you have T5cc along with Abyss. Others aren't so lucky.
    And if you're opting out of a large part of the game, why should you hold the highest progression title? Like I said earlier, they've made story content so that basically anyone can get through it now. It makes total sense that they'd change their approach to titles as well. Otherwise there's no way they could segment off sections of the playerbase which is the current problem with the cavalier title. It's incredibly bloated in the range of players it covers, if all they did was require the fairly easy task of a single 6.4 clear then we'd still have the same problem.

The only thing I have an issue with is where they placed the title. It should have been stuck behind Act 6 exploration at an absolute minimum. All they managed to do here with making a less restrictive requirement was add a title that lots of people that's it's not even aimed at now think it is
    Not wanting to spend on doing P2+ wars or not running Map 7 doesn't mean that you're opting out of a huge part of the game. Progression titles are supposed to be for content. AQ and AW aren't content. If they wanted to do it with Act 6 100%, yeah fine. Cool with that because it shows how you have progressed in the game. Same with Abyss which though more RNG dependant, atleast might aim at what they want. R3 champ doesn't show progression, it shows more of luck.

Wicket329 said:

The only legitimate complaint I have heard thus far is about offer gate cutoffs. This is the only time-sensitive issue related to becoming a Thronebreaker. And for the people griping that “oh you need to be a whale to have an r3 champ,” then you weren’t going to buy the offer anyway and have no reason to complain about it.

What other perk of Thronebreaker is so great that you can’t wait for it? Is it the gold crystal that you’ll literally never buy? Or maybe the arena crystal which is statistically exactly the same as the lower level ones? Maybe it’s the painfully slow accumulation of cavalier crystal shards which will eventually give you yet another 3* champion. The four hour free crystals have never made an impact outside of being stockpiled for when I need potions or energy and the daily just gives me a few frags of t4b if I’m lucky. They aren’t game changers.

My point is that, in the day to day playing of the game, tier progression really doesn’t make a huge impact. The offer gates are a legitimate concern, but if you’ve cleared all the content discussed in this thread and you’re picking up offers regularly enough to be concerned about being gated out, odds are you’ve already got an r3 in your roster.

This is my favorite part. The same people complaining about progression being "p2w" are complaining about being gated out of offers. Absolutely fantastic
    Regular offers aren't that big an issue. But the Black Friday ones are. Because you don't need to pay to get the offers. You can just grind 15k units and get them. Just won't get the extra deals by buying an Odin or two.
    Previously, everyone used to say that 6* R3 don't matter, just some extra health and attack, and stuff could be done with R5/R2, so getting more T5cc or even selectors wasn't needed. Suddenly now R3 becomes a criteria to decide whether you're worthy of better offers? There are those who have done Act 6 100% before the nerf and don't have Aegon to reduce unit dump in Abyss for 100%. Due to **** RNG, no 6* worthy of R3 with the T5cc. Why should they lose out?
    I have an incredibly hard time believing that anyone that explored act 6 in its original state has zero options to rank up.
    For those who don't want the pressure or high AQ/AW, you don't get T5cc flowing.1from Abyss, 1 from Act 6 exploration. And a couple 25% from the other exploration. Until this month, anyone below high tier war got **** amount of T5cc without spending. So I don't see why not having the T5cc for the champ or a champ for the T5cc isn't possible.
    You've been in high tier AQ and AW so you have T5cc along with Abyss. Others aren't so lucky.
    If you’re someone who this progression title is intended for then you’ve had 4-5 t5cc, dozens of six stars and a 6 star 10 champion nexus crystal. If that’s not you then it isn’t designed for you.

If you happen to be one of the small percentage of players who had all that and still don’t have an r3 you’d need to prove it to have any semblance of a credible argument. *and even then you can take advantage of the offers for cavaliers that will help you towards becoming a throne breaker.
    That's silly. If they want to keep it locked behind that, then intend it that way. Simple as that. Don't lock it behind 1 R3 and Act 6 completion and then have people like you talk big about having 5 T5cc and ****. You talk about having a credible argument, but you're only looking at one viewpoint while preaching that you see the entire picture.
    You know how I got that t5cc and r3 champs? Exploring the abyss and act 6.
    Do you not understand what I'm saying? If they want to lock it behind exploring Act 6 or Abyss, then do so. Don't lock it behind Act 6 completion and then just add R3 6* necessity.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    One of the downsides to eliminating story content as endgame content and making it simple and easy for everyone to complete, is they have to have the progression tied to SOMETHING. They chose 1 r3, not exactly an impossible barrier to reach if you've done act 6 and abyss, and even if you haven't.

Also, what you consider "worth" rank 3 is SUPER subjective. You're saying magneto isn't worth rank 3, so who is? Is anyone? He's probably the 2nd best champ in one of the strongest classes in the game, maybe a top 10 champ.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

And if you're opting out of a large part of the game, why should you hold the highest progression title? Like I said earlier, they've made story content so that basically anyone can get through it now. It makes total sense that they'd change their approach to titles as well. Otherwise there's no way they could segment off sections of the playerbase which is the current problem with the cavalier title. It's incredibly bloated in the range of players it covers, if all they did was require the fairly easy task of a single 6.4 clear then we'd still have the same problem.

The only thing I have an issue with is where they placed the title. It should have been stuck behind Act 6 exploration at an absolute minimum. All they managed to do here with making a less restrictive requirement was add a title that lots of people that's it's not even aimed at now think it is
    Not wanting to spend on doing P2+ wars or not running Map 7 doesn't mean that you're opting out of a huge part of the game. Progression titles are supposed to be for content. AQ and AW aren't content. If they wanted to do it with Act 6 100%, yeah fine. Cool with that because it shows how you have progressed in the game. Same with Abyss which though more RNG dependant, atleast might aim at what they want. R3 champ doesn't show progression, it shows more of luck.

Wicket329 said:

If you’re someone who this progression title is intended for then you’ve had 4-5 t5cc, dozens of six stars and a 6 star 10 champion nexus crystal. If that’s not you then it isn’t designed for you.

If you happen to be one of the small percentage of players who had all that and still don’t have an r3 you’d need to prove it to have any semblance of a credible argument. *and even then you can take advantage of the offers for cavaliers that will help you towards becoming a throne breaker.
    That's silly. If they want to keep it locked behind that, then intend it that way. Simple as that. Don't lock it behind 1 R3 and Act 6 completion and then have people like you talk big about having 5 T5cc and ****. You talk about having a credible argument, but you're only looking at one viewpoint while preaching that you see the entire picture.
    Do you not understand what I'm saying? If they want to lock it behind exploring Act 6 or Abyss, then do so. Don't lock it behind Act 6 completion and then just add R3 6* necessity.
    So you're mad they made it even easier to get? Do you understand how mindblowingly stupid that is?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

If you’re upset about needing 1 r3 I don’t know why you would want to deny yourself the possibility of getting the title before 100% of either. Kabam gave you and avenue to though if you’re lucky or willing to make a t5cc sacrifice for it.

Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

So you're mad they made it even easier to get? Do you understand how mindblowingly stupid that is?
    It makes it gated behind actual content completion and not RNG based. Gives you something to aim for. One could finish Act 6 exploration now and still not have a champ worth R3 or the T5cc. That's my point.
    Read first. Just because you're in a top alliance/spend doesn't mean that everything is as simple for everyone else as it is for you. All you say is that everything is easy, or that you have the requirements.
    Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

HI_guys said:

Camby01 said:

By tying the "title" which I couldnt give a flip about, to offers, discounts, cryatals, etc. This becomes a problem for everyone with bad 'RNG'

If you’re in a position to have access to the title dictated by rng you haven’t progressed far enough to be need it in the first place.

You’re basically saying I want that progression level those guys further than me have without going through everything they have gone through.
    Umm... But there will be those who will get the title ONLY because they were lucky enough. So do they need the title? But those who got sfrrwd by RNG don't need?
    Good for them being lucky, do they need it nah they might not even deserve it or be able to make use of it but that is neither here nor there. Like I said if the title is being dictated by rng for you, you haven’t progressed far enough.
    Isn’t it called a story progression title or am i mistaken?
    Yup, this is also Kabam, people practically play this game just because they’re so haphazard about rolling out new things. No surprise they got wording wrong. Checkmate.
    Bro cmon you rlly think it’s a necessary requirement to have a r3it’s been story based progression title and there’s never been other requirements like they aren’t giving the players that are in between being a full on endgame player like yourself who has everything 100% done and a basic player that just got cavalier any middle ground I have half of act 6 explored and completed it a couple months ago and everything except abyss done besides that... I have 24 six star champs none of which are from cav crystals and I don’t even have a r2 yet bc none of them are worth a r2 let alone r3 the closest I am to a t5cc is both half a tech and half a cosmic and no good options for when I form them.... would u if you were kabam keep this requirement or no?
    When all of us against the act 6 nerfs said story content has always been aimed at the end game players, everyone else said just bc its always been like that doesn't mean it should. Welp, here ya go. Sometimes things change and you don't always like them.
    What’re u saying? Who exactly was against the act 6 nerfs and why would they be? What do you mean act 6 is still targeting endgame players just like before they just toned down attack and Health which was necessary when you were losing stupid amounts of health on block or even parries. Also kabam put bs money grabbing boss fights and path fights purposely so as a result of their greediness they finally listened to reasonable concerns and changed some like the champion fight... they’ve always been called story based progression title as in you don’t need any other random requirement not pertaining to how far you are into story mode so how ab we keep it that way
    If you think what act 6 is now and what act 7 is is targeted at actual end game players, you're absolutely fooling yourself. I explored the beta about as easily as a monthly EQ. That's not targeted at "end game players". Story content is a joke now for the upper tiers

Everyone seems to want to have their cake and eat it too. Oh this is too hard make it easy for me, oh but I want a good star for beating it too. Come on guys. A single R3 is nothing when it comes to this point in the game, I have 10. Even without spending what I do, I'd have multiple.
    Ya so I did I... I was on the act 7 beta and just threw random 5 65s on my team each time for fun and beat one path of each chapter without dying once with ease and idc there’s other hard things to complete in the game and it’s only the first chapter and I like the direction of more varied bosses in a quest that they implemented not everything has to be mind bogglingly hard that’s the problem with you whales you don’t look at a low spender or F2P perspective you only think ab how something will affect yourselves and it wouldn’t matter anywyas cuz you Have everything in the game done almost all the champs and like you just said literally fricken 10 r3s and you said that like it’s a normal thing not everyone is in the top tier player bracket such as yourself
    I also said I'm fine with the training wheels you lot have got slapped on story content. All it does is make it easier for me. Unfortunately it makes a large portion of the game fairly boring but oh well.

My point is you can't be mad when you make the game get a perma easy mode option and then things like titles end up getting additional (also completely reasonable) requirements

Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

It makes it gated behind actual content completion and not RNG based. Gives you something to aim for. One could finish Act 6 exploration now and still not have a champ worth R3 or the T5cc. That's my point.
    Read first. Just because you're in a top alliance/spend doesn't mean that everything is as simple for everyone else as it is for you. All you say is that everything is easy, or that you have the requirements.
    Content completions means absolutely nothing anymore. That's what you all wanted and what you got. Turns out that cost you some additional title requirements, deal with it

Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

Content completions means absolutely nothing anymore. That's what you all wanted and what you got. Turns out that cost you some additional title requirements, deal with it
    Again with the generalization. I never said I agreed with the level of nerf in Act 6. Verify facts, then talk about it. I always said that they took it too far. It definitely needed a slight attack reduction, but not that much. Get off that high horse
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Something to laugh at 😅

But honestly I dont think this is a bad way. Actuly noone expected the new title to come with 6.4 at this point. Some ppl like will need more time to get it and Im fine with that. I see why ppl are angry but lets see it as a challange. 6* shards are coming in more now and if you really want to get that R3 100% AoL is a way.

On the other hand we had 35% of a choosen T5CC by now so everyone should at leat slowly go into the direction they want (if they have a worthy R3 champ)

And it wont be the end of the world if we need maybe a few months to unlock thronebreaker (cool name btw 👍🏻)
  • Sooo. I guess il be ranking my undupped imiw to rank 3 cos i completed act 6. I think his a really decent champ.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Let’s make it a real ceiling boys! Three rank 3 6* minimum!

This.. actually.. is quite a good idea...
    Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

HI_guys said:

Camby01 said:

By tying the "title" which I couldnt give a flip about, to offers, discounts, cryatals, etc. This becomes a problem for everyone with bad 'RNG'

If you’re in a position to have access to the title dictated by rng you haven’t progressed far enough to be need it in the first place.

You’re basically saying I want that progression level those guys further than me have without going through everything they have gone through.
    Umm... But there will be those who will get the title ONLY because they were lucky enough. So do they need the title? But those who got sfrrwd by RNG don't need?
    Good for them being lucky, do they need it nah they might not even deserve it or be able to make use of it but that is neither here nor there. Like I said if the title is being dictated by rng for you, you haven’t progressed far enough.
    Yup, this is also Kabam, people practically play this game just because they’re so haphazard about rolling out new things. No surprise they got wording wrong. Checkmate.
    Bro cmon you rlly think it’s a necessary requirement to have a r3it’s been story based progression title and there’s never been other requirements like they aren’t giving the players that are in between being a full on endgame player like yourself who has everything 100% done and a basic player that just got cavalier any middle ground I have half of act 6 explored and completed it a couple months ago and everything except abyss done besides that... I have 24 six star champs none of which are from cav crystals and I don’t even have a r2 yet bc none of them are worth a r2 let alone r3 the closest I am to a t5cc is both half a tech and half a cosmic and no good options for when I form them.... would u if you were kabam keep this requirement or no?
    When all of us against the act 6 nerfs said story content has always been aimed at the end game players, everyone else said just bc its always been like that doesn't mean it should. Welp, here ya go. Sometimes things change and you don't always like them.
    What’re u saying? Who exactly was against the act 6 nerfs and why would they be? What do you mean act 6 is still targeting endgame players just like before they just toned down attack and Health which was necessary when you were losing stupid amounts of health on block or even parries. Also kabam put bs money grabbing boss fights and path fights purposely so as a result of their greediness they finally listened to reasonable concerns and changed some like the champion fight... they’ve always been called story based progression title as in you don’t need any other random requirement not pertaining to how far you are into story mode so how ab we keep it that way
    To be fair, a number of Players were against the change.
    Idk anyone that was saying they were against it... everyone I knew from my ally other allies or saw on YouTube as in popular you tubers were mostly excited ab it even though they’d already explored 100% act 6 they thought it was fair and it had to be nerfed bc it was unfairly difficult and certain fights were clear and blatant cash grabs
    You didn't pay much attention bc there are plenty of people here who can attest to myself and others being very much against it

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

HI_guys said:

Camby01 said:

If you think what act 6 is now and what act 7 is is targeted at actual end game players, you're absolutely fooling yourself. I explored the beta about as easily as a monthly EQ. That's not targeted at "end game players". Story content is a joke now for the upper tiers

Everyone seems to want to have their cake and eat it too. Oh this is too hard make it easy for me, oh but I want a good star for beating it too. Come on guys. A single R3 is nothing when it comes to this point in the game, I have 10. Even without spending what I do, I'd have multiple.
    Ya so I did I... I was on the act 7 beta and just threw random 5 65s on my team each time for fun and beat one path of each chapter without dying once with ease and idc there’s other hard things to complete in the game and it’s only the first chapter and I like the direction of more varied bosses in a quest that they implemented not everything has to be mind bogglingly hard that’s the problem with you whales you don’t look at a low spender or F2P perspective you only think ab how something will affect yourselves and it wouldn’t matter anywyas cuz you Have everything in the game done almost all the champs and like you just said literally fricken 10 r3s and you said that like it’s a normal thing not everyone is in the top tier player bracket such as yourself
    I also said I'm fine with the training wheels you lot have got slapped on story content. All it does is make it easier for me. Unfortunately it makes a large portion of the game fairly boring but oh well.

My point is you can't be mad when you make the game get a perma easy mode option and then things like titles end up getting additional (also completely reasonable) requirements
    Again typical whale behavior only caring ab how they play the game and not the experience of the other 95% of players in the game that don’t buy endless cavs till they get every new champ and don’t have all the resources in the world or unitman to get them through content the changes were minimal and justified completely like I said in that post unfortunately I don’t think you read the whole thing through... everything is always gonna be easy when you have every champ limitless units and all the rank up resources in the world you should delete you’re account and play like a normal F2P Or low spender player and you’ll find your experience to be quite different when you don’t have everything at ur disposal at the click of a confirm purchase button I wouldn’t expect u to understand but it’s funny how you entitled little whales who have everything only speak from ur perspective and say how it’s okay with you cuz you know you’re gonna get the title without a problem please be considerate of other players for once you selfish greedy mug
    Couldn't agree more #downwithwork
  • Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201
    Ok if rank 3 is what it takes fine but I hope that the increase of t5cc will be more than 2% that’s about 50 crystals to form a full on better drop them like you guys do t4cc
  • Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★
    The logic here seems pretty inconsistent. They reduce the requirement from Exploration to Completion of Act 6 (which potentially narrows the distance between Cavalier and Throne Breaker by a huge amount), but then they add in the R3 requirement which makes the distance between the two titles even bigger than it was. Why is there such a huge distance between Cavalier and Throne Breaker? It could be well over a year at one progression level for a FTP player like myself. Meanwhile it only took me a few months to move from Uncollected to Cavalier.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Honestly if you think about it just for 1 second you would agree with Kabam Here.

The 6.4 completion is actually easy BUT a r3 6* not so because the community is just sooo. Needy. You guys know you can basicly r3 anyone on your roster if you have the t5cc? you can r3 someone you enjoy playing and doesnt have to be the top champs. For those that dont have a t5cc like myself. Im halfway for a skill but im still planning for abyss run in December. Ill get a r3 after that because I can r3 Any champ I want after i get the t5cc
    Skill will be r3 WS or unduped Aegon
    Mutant will be r3 Havok or Gambit
    Mystic will be Doom or Morningstar
    Cosmic will be my boy Annhilus
    Tech I cant remember who i got as tech but im pretty sure i got x2 of each class
    Science I aint telling , you guys gonna shout at me.

Now think of this. A new summoner just did Cav and pushed for 6.4 , he got the completion and used all his revives etc. noe that summoner has no r3. He noe has the thronebreaker title. Getting all those Free , Daily and Cav Shard crystals. He can basicly Improve his roster effecient enough for a abyss path or any other end game content. We dont know what rewards the Free crystal might have ( i didnt see but must have misread something) but lets say it offers a t5cc frags. Now it'll be an easier way to build up your t5cc if you dont have an r3 which will help you get 1 and do higher content.

Now lets take current position. You need to have an R3 because basicly those people has already done Abyss ( Litterally 99% of them)

Kabam doesnt want to make the Abyss for us easier to complete since it should be the HARDEST CONTENT EVER. Which I agree is fair
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Something to laugh at 😅

But honestly I dont think this is a bad way. Actuly noone expected the new title to come with 6.4 at this point. Some ppl like will need more time to get it and Im fine with that. I see why ppl are angry but lets see it as a challange. 6* shards are coming in more now and if you really want to get that R3 100% AoL is a way.

On the other hand we had 35% of a choosen T5CC by now so everyone should at leat slowly go into the direction they want (if they have a worthy R3 champ)

And it wont be the end of the world if we need maybe a few months to unlock thronebreaker (cool name btw 👍🏻)

if i was in your position i would be ranting to everyone so props to you for taking this sad RNG positively.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Honestly if you think about it just for 1 second you would agree with Kabam Here.

The 6.4 completion is actually easy BUT a r3 6* not so because the community is just sooo. Needy. You guys know you can basicly r3 anyone on your roster if you have the t5cc? you can r3 someone you enjoy playing and doesnt have to be the top champs. For those that dont have a t5cc like myself. Im halfway for a skill but im still planning for abyss run in December. Ill get a r3 after that because I can r3 Any champ I want after i get the t5cc
    Skill will be r3 WS or unduped Aegon
    Mutant will be r3 Havok or Gambit
    Mystic will be Doom or Morningstar
    Cosmic will be my boy Annhilus
    Tech I cant remember who i got as tech but im pretty sure i got x2 of each class
    Science I aint telling , you guys gonna shout at me.

Now think of this. A new summoner just did Cav and pushed for 6.4 , he got the completion and used all his revives etc. noe that summoner has no r3. He noe has the thronebreaker title. Getting all those Free , Daily and Cav Shard crystals. He can basicly Improve his roster effecient enough for a abyss path or any other end game content. We dont know what rewards the Free crystal might have ( i didnt see but must have misread something) but lets say it offers a t5cc frags. Now it'll be an easier way to build up your t5cc if you dont have an r3 which will help you get 1 and do higher content.

Now lets take current position. You need to have an R3 because basicly those people has already done Abyss ( Litterally 99% of them)

Kabam doesnt want to make the Abyss for us easier to complete since it should be the HARDEST CONTENT EVER. Which I agree is fair

I agree with everything you said except that Abyss is the Hardest Content Ever. It’s not hard, just long. Pretty much every single fight would be easily soloable if they didn’t have the Abyss Enrage which is easily the worst game design Kabam came up with. The Skirmish/Warfare charges just suck, you can’t play around them no matter how skilled you are, so Abyss really isn’t hard, it’s just long because you constantly have to revive your champs, run out of charges, and revive again

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

HI_guys said:

Camby01 said:

Idk anyone that was saying they were against it... everyone I knew from my ally other allies or saw on YouTube as in popular you tubers were mostly excited ab it even though they’d already explored 100% act 6 they thought it was fair and it had to be nerfed bc it was unfairly difficult and certain fights were clear and blatant cash grabs
    You didn't pay much attention bc there are plenty of people here who can attest to myself and others being very much against it

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

HI_guys said:

Camby01 said:

Again typical whale behavior only caring ab how they play the game and not the experience of the other 95% of players in the game that don’t buy endless cavs till they get every new champ and don’t have all the resources in the world or unitman to get them through content the changes were minimal and justified completely like I said in that post unfortunately I don’t think you read the whole thing through... everything is always gonna be easy when you have every champ limitless units and all the rank up resources in the world you should delete you’re account and play like a normal F2P Or low spender player and you’ll find your experience to be quite different when you don’t have everything at ur disposal at the click of a confirm purchase button I wouldn’t expect u to understand but it’s funny how you entitled little whales who have everything only speak from ur perspective and say how it’s okay with you cuz you know you’re gonna get the title without a problem please be considerate of other players for once you selfish greedy mug
    Because what we really need is feeding these idiots.
  • HegemoniahHegemoniah Posts: 13
    edited September 2020
    this change is rubbish.
    i have a 1.55m roster. 2 t5cc cats. Cosmic/Tech. 40 total 6* pulls.
    Here are my options for R3:

No Aegon so plz save the "just do abyss" I have opened 50+ mutant/skill crystals.
    I've opened EVERY single aegon incursion crystal. no dice.

Why should I force the rarest hard earned rankup resources on sub par champions so that Kabam can give me my next perk?

That makes sense... This announcement makes me want to just quit the game. Really feels horrible. Kabam is very out of touch with what reality looks like.

I could think of better ways to go about doing this:
    Bypass the R3 restriction by 100% A6 exploration. or Form 2 Fully formed t5cc and unlock it.
    But what they propose just makes me utterly hate this game.

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

HI_guys said:

Camby01 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

HI_guys said:

Camby01 said:

Because what we really need is feeding these idiots.
    😂 show em your 6* apoc!
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Bulmkt said:

I betting Kabam will soon drop the ridiculous R3 6* requirement...

I have same thoughts. All will rush to update not worthy champs and than kabam will remove that criteria
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    i actually dont mind these changes because it gives people an incentive to complete/explore abyss or explore act six.
    Bpn88855 said:

Bulmkt said:

I have same thoughts. All will rush to update not worthy champs and than kabam will remove that criteria
    They usually do give in to complaining but i think they don’t have an option here. They have to do it somehow, since story content is done with in the original design.
  • Believe it or not, 6* shards are still very rare. And with the pool size of 6* champs, there are a lot of ****.
    I have 1 million+ total PI but not a single rank2 6* champ and I have 18 6*s. Dont have any rank 3 worthy 6* champ. So i would either have to rank up a **** champ or wait till the Rng gods bless me with a decent champ.

Rank 3 6* requirement is really bad.
  • I got to say that Im feeling really dissapointed.
    I am at 6.4.6 and I only need to do 1 path to beat the grandmaster, but I wont be able to become a Throne Breaker.
    I have gotten 13, 6 star crystals and I really got to say that all of them are completely a waste of resources if I bring them to rank 3.
    My ability to play the game isnt based on my champions, with a roster only based on 5 stars I am goint to defeat the Grandmaster but I cant be the Throne Breaker.
    Please change this
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Bpn88855 said:

Bulmkt said:

I doubt that they will drop it. They really need to either stick firm to it or raise it to be 2 or 3 r3s. Personally, I still think it should be locked behind Act 6 100%