**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Throne Breaker Title Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

HI_guys said:

Camby01 said:

By tying the "title" which I couldnt give a flip about, to offers, discounts, cryatals, etc. This becomes a problem for everyone with bad 'RNG'

If you’re in a position to have access to the title dictated by rng you haven’t progressed far enough to be need it in the first place.

You’re basically saying I want that progression level those guys further than me have without going through everything they have gone through.
    Umm... But there will be those who will get the title ONLY because they were lucky enough. So do they need the title? But those who got sfrrwd by RNG don't need?
    Good for them being lucky, do they need it nah they might not even deserve it or be able to make use of it but that is neither here nor there. Like I said if the title is being dictated by rng for you, you haven’t progressed far enough.
    Isn’t it called a story progression title or am i mistaken?
    Yup, this is also Kabam, people practically play this game just because they’re so haphazard about rolling out new things. No surprise they got wording wrong. Checkmate.
    Bro cmon you rlly think it’s a necessary requirement to have a r3it’s been story based progression title and there’s never been other requirements like they aren’t giving the players that are in between being a full on endgame player like yourself who has everything 100% done and a basic player that just got cavalier any middle ground I have half of act 6 explored and completed it a couple months ago and everything except abyss done besides that... I have 24 six star champs none of which are from cav crystals and I don’t even have a r2 yet bc none of them are worth a r2 let alone r3 the closest I am to a t5cc is both half a tech and half a cosmic and no good options for when I form them.... would u if you were kabam keep this requirement or no?
    When all of us against the act 6 nerfs said story content has always been aimed at the end game players, everyone else said just bc its always been like that doesn't mean it should. Welp, here ya go. Sometimes things change and you don't always like them.
    What’re u saying? Who exactly was against the act 6 nerfs and why would they be? What do you mean act 6 is still targeting endgame players just like before they just toned down attack and Health which was necessary when you were losing stupid amounts of health on block or even parries. Also kabam put bs money grabbing boss fights and path fights purposely so as a result of their greediness they finally listened to reasonable concerns and changed some like the champion fight... they’ve always been called story based progression title as in you don’t need any other random requirement not pertaining to how far you are into story mode so how ab we keep it that way
    To be fair, a number of Players were against the change.
    Idk anyone that was saying they were against it... everyone I knew from my ally other allies or saw on YouTube as in popular you tubers were mostly excited ab it even though they’d already explored 100% act 6 they thought it was fair and it had to be nerfed bc it was unfairly difficult and certain fights were clear and blatant cash grabs
    You didn't pay much attention bc there are plenty of people here who can attest to myself and others being very much against it

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

HI_guys said:

Camby01 said:

By tying the "title" which I couldnt give a flip about, to offers, discounts, cryatals, etc. This becomes a problem for everyone with bad 'RNG'

If you’re in a position to have access to the title dictated by rng you haven’t progressed far enough to be need it in the first place.

You’re basically saying I want that progression level those guys further than me have without going through everything they have gone through.
    Umm... But there will be those who will get the title ONLY because they were lucky enough. So do they need the title? But those who got sfrrwd by RNG don't need?
    Good for them being lucky, do they need it nah they might not even deserve it or be able to make use of it but that is neither here nor there. Like I said if the title is being dictated by rng for you, you haven’t progressed far enough.
    Isn’t it called a story progression title or am i mistaken?
    Yup, this is also Kabam, people practically play this game just because they’re so haphazard about rolling out new things. No surprise they got wording wrong. Checkmate.
    Bro cmon you rlly think it’s a necessary requirement to have a r3it’s been story based progression title and there’s never been other requirements like they aren’t giving the players that are in between being a full on endgame player like yourself who has everything 100% done and a basic player that just got cavalier any middle ground I have half of act 6 explored and completed it a couple months ago and everything except abyss done besides that... I have 24 six star champs none of which are from cav crystals and I don’t even have a r2 yet bc none of them are worth a r2 let alone r3 the closest I am to a t5cc is both half a tech and half a cosmic and no good options for when I form them.... would u if you were kabam keep this requirement or no?
    When all of us against the act 6 nerfs said story content has always been aimed at the end game players, everyone else said just bc its always been like that doesn't mean it should. Welp, here ya go. Sometimes things change and you don't always like them.
    What’re u saying? Who exactly was against the act 6 nerfs and why would they be? What do you mean act 6 is still targeting endgame players just like before they just toned down attack and Health which was necessary when you were losing stupid amounts of health on block or even parries. Also kabam put bs money grabbing boss fights and path fights purposely so as a result of their greediness they finally listened to reasonable concerns and changed some like the champion fight... they’ve always been called story based progression title as in you don’t need any other random requirement not pertaining to how far you are into story mode so how ab we keep it that way
    If you think what act 6 is now and what act 7 is is targeted at actual end game players, you're absolutely fooling yourself. I explored the beta about as easily as a monthly EQ. That's not targeted at "end game players". Story content is a joke now for the upper tiers

Everyone seems to want to have their cake and eat it too. Oh this is too hard make it easy for me, oh but I want a good star for beating it too. Come on guys. A single R3 is nothing when it comes to this point in the game, I have 10. Even without spending what I do, I'd have multiple.
    Ya so I did I... I was on the act 7 beta and just threw random 5 65s on my team each time for fun and beat one path of each chapter without dying once with ease and idc there’s other hard things to complete in the game and it’s only the first chapter and I like the direction of more varied bosses in a quest that they implemented not everything has to be mind bogglingly hard that’s the problem with you whales you don’t look at a low spender or F2P perspective you only think ab how something will affect yourselves and it wouldn’t matter anywyas cuz you Have everything in the game done almost all the champs and like you just said literally fricken 10 r3s and you said that like it’s a normal thing not everyone is in the top tier player bracket such as yourself
    I also said I'm fine with the training wheels you lot have got slapped on story content. All it does is make it easier for me. Unfortunately it makes a large portion of the game fairly boring but oh well.

My point is you can't be mad when you make the game get a perma easy mode option and then things like titles end up getting additional (also completely reasonable) requirements
    Again typical whale behavior only caring ab how they play the game and not the experience of the other 95% of players in the game that don’t buy endless cavs till they get every new champ and don’t have all the resources in the world or unitman to get them through content the changes were minimal and justified completely like I said in that post unfortunately I don’t think you read the whole thing through... everything is always gonna be easy when you have every champ limitless units and all the rank up resources in the world you should delete you’re account and play like a normal F2P Or low spender player and you’ll find your experience to be quite different when you don’t have everything at ur disposal at the click of a confirm purchase button I wouldn’t expect u to understand but it’s funny how you entitled little whales who have everything only speak from ur perspective and say how it’s okay with you cuz you know you’re gonna get the title without a problem please be considerate of other players for once you selfish greedy mug
    Couldn't agree more #downwithwork
    Because what we really need is feeding these idiots.
    Lol funny it’s always the whales commenting and commending kabam on bad decisions bc it doesn’t affect them at all then just say “git better kid” to anyone who doesn’t spend and finds it unfair for an actual valid reason but oh well we know by this point in time with kabam and their greedy bunch of whales it’s the “rich get richer and the poor get poorer”
    Work is in my alliance, i’m just messing with him. Without whales though then game dies, kinda need em
  • Sillyboy710Sillyboy710 Posts: 33
    The 6* R3 requirement is complete BS. I have 27 6* and not a single one of them is R3 worthy as they are either **** champs or need the dupe which will never happen if I take them beyond R1.
    Thanks again Kabam for being completely out of touch with your player base, your road map was just a farce to get us back in line and where's the damn help all button you promised us by September the months nearly done and nothing
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

The 6* R3 requirement is complete BS. I have 27 6* and not a single one of them is R3 worthy as they are either **** champs or need the dupe which will never happen if I take them beyond R1.
    Thanks again Kabam for being completely out of touch with your player base, your road map was just a farce to get us back in line and where's the damn help all button you promised us by September the months nearly done and nothing

Screenshot your 27 6* champs then? 😊
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

The thing about rare resources is that, when people say “I have no one to upgrade.” It generally means “I have no beyond god tier champs as a 6* to rank and will not accept any other choice except A B or C.”

People don't like hearing that
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

The thing about rare resources is that, when people say “I have no one to upgrade.” It generally means “I have no beyond god tier champs as a 6* to rank and will not accept any other choice except A B or C.”

Absolutely. There are many Champs worth taking up that aren't on the short list. People don't want to bother if they're not "God Tier".
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Surrender? That's what you're calling it? I'd say listening to what your player base wants is a wise choice. This isnt about Kabam or the player base winning or losing...
    xNig said:

xNig said:

24 I'm bad at math

Surrender? That's what you're calling it? I'd say listening to what your player base wants is a wise choice. This isnt about Kabam or the player base winning or losing...

Listening to what people want all the time isn't a wise choice. Not when there are reasons for things being put into place.
    Lainua said:

The complaint about 1 rank 3 6* is ridiculous. If you don't have at least 1 at this point, you don't deserve the title, period.

I think they should raise the bar to 5 6* rank 3. It makes more sense.

Says the guy with 5 R3 6* :p
    I will agree with the view of too many cooks in the kitchen, though. This requirement came about after a number of other adjustments, Act 6 and 7 et al. I think it would be wisest to stick with this because every revision means more work down the road. Not necessarily saying the others were or weren't warranted. There was definitely validity with those adjustments.

Lainua said:

The complaint about 1 rank 3 6* is ridiculous. If you don't have at least 1 at this point, you don't deserve the title, period.

@Sillyboy710 these are my best champs and I’m way off, and I still agree with this gating by rank ups, it allows them to ensure that those completing content by specific players can be catered towards as they know what kind of power their champs have.

And what about skill? I beat the GM with my 5* roster months ago
    But can't get the progression title coz I've not had the best 6* pulls and my t5cc is spread across the classes so I don't have 1 formed yet. Gating by rank ups can work I just feel like the R3 6* is a bit too much maybe do it by the amount of champs you have that are R5 5* or better
    I don't understand why this became a question of spending vs. not. Well, actually I do in the sense that any unwanted issue is called a money grab. Generally, people aren't just buying their way through everything. They also play with what they buy. All money does is save time. Which means people who don't spend may or may not have to wait.
    P.S. - If you want to see a money grab, Apple Masks just came out. Sorry if that offends the partners of the game, but oof.

She'd go R3 in a heartbeat.

Lainua said:

@Sillyboy710 these are my best champs and I’m way off, and I still agree with this gating by rank ups, it allows them to ensure that those completing content by specific players can be catered towards as they know what kind of power their champs have.

But can't get the progression title coz I've not had the best 6* pulls and my t5cc is spread across the classes so I don't have 1 formed yet. Gating by rank ups can work I just feel like the R3 6* is a bit too much maybe do it by the amount of champs you have that are R5 5* or better

@Sillyboy710 it comes down to RNG and being at a power level fit for the rewards... I’m waiting to get my medusa awakened from a gem as she’s my best option for 6.2.2 sinister and I know it’s not what you want to hear but patience is an essential part of this game.

The thing is I believe that I am at the power level to deserve the rewards but just coz I haven't got the RnG to r3 a 6* I must have patience? We all know that the value of the rewards depreciate significantly in this game that's why newer players wont 100% LoL anymore coz the effort is not worth the rewards. By the time I can R3 a 6* the value of the percs wont be as much as now so having patience is not gonna cut it here.

She'd go R3 in a heartbeat.

Lainua said:

I would too but that's not my champ that's Stark154667's Elsa