**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam you said you would change

JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
You all said you would listen to our feedback and react appropriately.
Your players are BEGGING for this title requirement to change
RNG has never been the way we've done progression levels in the past. Back in 2017 if you beat 5.2's Collector with Four star 4/40's instead of 5/50's you were admired and respected, NOT PUNISHED.
When you announced your roadmap this year a lot of us were weary to trust you but we did because you delivered on a lot of great updates to make the game more fair and fun for all.
PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE AND CHANGE THIS REQUIREMENT.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Maybe they wanted the progress to be more than those who can just get by the toughest story content once; people who have hit a cap on what they can do.

I’m not saying I like it at all, but it does “gatekeep” a little from people who just smash through content on their handful of lucky pulls. It would mean greater benefits are justified being given to TBs because most all of them earned it.
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    i agree that the requirements are kind of wierd and maybe unfair, but its just a new accomplishment that we should go for
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Jinøra said:

Check you out trying to guilt trip a company with things they never said while thinking only your desires are worth being considered.

The whole point of the requirement is to separate people who play with rank 3 from those that do not. Get over yourself.

Things that were never said? Check your facts bro

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/198902/marvel-contest-of-champions-short-term-roadmap#latest

Understand the change is completely based off RNG due to Act 6 COMPLETION NOT providing enough fragments to even form a T5CC. Even if you guarantee yourself a fully formed T5CC through Abyss exploration you have 0 control over which class you get which forces you to either rank up a champion which doesn't deserve Rank 3 or miss out on those rewards that come along with the title.

If this is supposed to be based off separating summoners who have Rank 3 characters why is Act 6 completion even required?
    because this was originally designed for later in book 2, which would require you to have completed act 6. Please keep up.

Also what does this have to do with what is stated in the link? In fact it fits perfectly with the bottom section.
    Jinøra said:

Gmonkey said:

With all the whiners complaining make it for 100% abyss and chapter 6. It will give people a goal to push for.
    Of course people will whine it is too hard.

100% Abyss and 100% Act 6 does NOT require RNG so its a grind that's fair regardless of how difficult it is.
    yes thank you. its based on your skill so i think thats fair
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Jinøra said:

Gmonkey said:

With all the whiners complaining make it for 100% abyss and chapter 6. It will give people a goal to push for.

100% Abyss and 100% Act 6 does NOT require RNG so its a grind that's fair regardless of how difficult it is.
    You're joking, they're so many specific fights in abyss and act 6 exploration that saying it's not RNG reliant is just false.
    jonzer said:

Jinøra said:

Gmonkey said:

yes thank you. its based on your skill so i think thats fair
    many would argue it is RNG. Do you have the counters for costic temper, do you have the counters for the abyss...
  • JinøraJinøra Posts: 94

Jinøra said:

Gmonkey said:

You're joking, they're so many specific fights in abyss and act 6 exploration that saying it's not RNG reliant is just false.
    Please show me a fight in Abyss that can only be done with ONLY 1 champion
    Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Gmonkey said:

you know as well as I do that limiting it to only one champion is not the definition of RNG encounter. act 6.1 sinister could be done with about 10 champs without synergies when it came out, but is considered the most RNG.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Gmonkey said:

There is no fight that has only one counter. But there are plenty of fights that have very restrictive counters.
    Abyss killmonger as an example.
    You still need to fit a bunch of other fight counters into your team as well.
    The same way RNG can determines whether you have a champ you want to r3 RNG can also determine how good or bad a time you have in abyss exploration or act 6 exploration
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    In my opinion it's a progression title. There will always be tiers of players.

Top 1%
    2-15%
    16-30%
    31-50%

And so on. The r3 is meant to be a goal for people to shoot for. You don't need the title. If you can clear abyss the title is yours.
  • JinøraJinøra Posts: 94

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Gmonkey said:

There is no fight that has only one counter. But there are plenty of fights that have very restrictive counters.
    The same way RNG can determines whether you have a champ you want to r3 RNG can also determine how good or bad a time you have in abyss exploration or act 6 exploration
    You are arguing possibility vs accessibility.
    Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Gmonkey said:

You are arguing possibility vs accessibility.
    No, he is not, the number of counters in the game is a measure of accessibility, due to the nature of how we get champions. This is why sinister is such a bottleneck.
    no i do not have the requirements for abyss yet but neither have i completely cleared act 6 yet
    im only missing doom and aegon so far
    thats a valid point tho, i can see some rng depending there