**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Explaine your pfp story :)

124»

Comments

• Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Massive fury fan in the game ... he and cmm do all the heavy lifting be it eq sq aw aq... also my first r5 5*
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★

pfp?

Profile picture
    Yours is Dormammu and mine is Hulkbuster
    I loved dormammu's animations back in the day I initially found his grandeur in the contest quite spectacular - I know no one likes the champion now but his animations are still truly are of a beweldering presence
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Dad of Big content
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    spider gwen was my first rank 5 five star and still is one of my favorite characters in game.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Werewrym said:

Cause Sentinel is a freakin beast! Plus I love to take jabs at those players that claim Warlock is better than Sentinel. Everyone is so sure Warlock is better and most of that comes from YouTubers saying it and it is so wrong.

But it’s true, I think it is universally agreed warlock is better
    What is “universally agreed” upon isn’t the same thing as facts. You take Sentinel and do a side by side comparison to Warlock and you’ll find that both are insanely good the difference is what utility you value more. I personally believe Sentinel’s utility is better than Warlocks and have plenty of proof to back my claims. People just tend to buy everything the YouTubers tell them which is where the misconception that warlock is a better sentinel came from. He’s not.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Mine in the actual game is also doom
    Also just r5 him. My account is Negative 100 in game too.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    My first 5* nexus and my first 5* rank 3