**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champ do you regret leveling up?

Which Champ looked better on paper, than leveling up that champ before using him/her in a fight?
It doesn’t count if you leveled up a champ and than getting a higher tier, not that kind of regret.

Mine is Spider Gwen, right when she got buffed I watched gameplays of her and read about her and she sounded great, but now seriously regret leveling her up.

Comments

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Mr sinister
  • Proxima Midnight 5*, I levelled her up when I didn't have any other champ to rank up 4.
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    5* Green Goblin to R4. Was my 1st 5 dupped and think was the only rrason why i ranked him. His only use now in AW placement.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    5* Ghost Rider, Ronin, Proxima
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Hela was my first ever rank 4 5* champ, didn't have any other champs and I thought she was pretty cool at the time but I used her for about a month and then just stopped, Don't think i've played with her at all in the past year.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

5* Thing: Took him to r2 when t4 basic and t1 alpha was pretty rare. Hasn't found any use since.
    His playstyle with synergies is too risky for a progressing player and he is pretty underwhelming without them.
    His synergy partners are pretty bad for a progressing player since Heimdall hits like a noodle, Hela requires a risky playstyle, Angela has horrible special damage and champion is decent enough I guess.

Anyway they all have to be dead lol
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Thor Ragnarok 4star to rank 3
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Dormammu and beast 5 star to rank 3
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    5* Sentry on r4. He used to be my best 5* and my first ever r4. Then I found out he sucks and his sig is cashgrab in a way. I have dupped him recently and he still sucks.

I really love him in comics, so that is positive, but that's about all there is to him
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Old man Logan and psylocke...
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Magneto since I'm still not comfortable with his play style. I got hit playing like this sometimes and also receive damage from blocking. With my other champ I can finish fight without receiving hits. But magneto play style, I'm not comfortable.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

5* Thing: Took him to r2 when t4 basic and t1 alpha was pretty rare. Hasn't found any use since.
    His playstyle with synergies is too risky for a progressing player and he is pretty underwhelming without them.
    His synergy partners are pretty bad for a progressing player since Heimdall hits like a noodle, Hela requires a risky playstyle, Angela has horrible special damage and champion is decent enough I guess.

Wasn't he released last year, 2019. And t4b and t1a were all over places then?
    In my progression level I meant.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★

is it ok to regret only because you pulled a 6* version? because that would be me with Stealth Spidey ... i took him to R4 but then pulled a 6* version and was like ahh man I could've used those resources on another 5*.

Angela was my 1st 5* I took to R4 over 2 years ago. I legitimately had no better 5* options, and was at max capacity on T2A with 1 or 2 in overflow. Recently pulled her as a 6*, so now I have 2 Angelas at identical power rating, both of whom will never go higher. Got alot of use out of my 4/55 when she was my main damage dealer, so it's all good.

But to the OP's question, I have no regrets. All my 5/65's are well thought out, and I am always well versed in the champion before I ever pull the trigger. I'll pretty much bring any 5* to R3 if I have an overflow in resources and no better champion to rank. Almost every 4/55 I have ATM are champions I used Variant year specific 3-4 gems on. I like having champions at high ranks I would have never used actual resources on such as Rogue, Phoenix, Nebula, BP, Symbiote Spidey, WS, Guillotine etc.