**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whichone should be my next r5 ??

Marvb8Marvb8 Posts: 3
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Guys I can not decide help me. I have unduped doom and duped hyperion as r5 , Also I have one generic awake gem and some sig stones. I'm cavalier, act 5 is %100 , please consider choosen champ should be usefull for act 6 because I'm prepearing to act 6.
Also if you choose Dr.Voodoo,Magik,Stark please tell me whichone is your choice. Thanks a lot :)

Whichone should be my next r5 ?? 40 votes

Void (duped 70 sig) r4
27%
BigdogbobKirklinAlex13369RamadaIron_Patriot_is_litBonzodavidDretlleBarkingPineappleSlayerzzChampiona10Negative_100 11 votes
Archangel (duped 1 sig) r4
20%
Kill_GreyThicco_ModeJinøraCrcrcrcLobster44Cowabungayouaintright[Deleted User] 8 votes
Warlock (unduped) r4
45%
Timone147Lvernon15Knorr7227Tarun46KerneasLmaoCiciliatoGreezmunkeeRockypantherxEtjamaPapicante1StellanSwarmOfRavensHoodie25YeetusTheFoetusaroseinbloom39Rayaan_2000MagnaAngemon_333 18 votes
Collosus (unduped) r4
5%
TheBair123anaLysis_ 2 votes
Dr Vodoo (duped 40 sig) , Magik (unduped) , Stark Spidey (unduped) r3
2%
Jumptheshark 1 vote
Red Guardian ( r1 but I have gems to get him r4)
0%
Wait better champ...
0%
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Void (duped 70 sig) r4
    Hoarding materials to wait for better champs is usually a bad idea unless it’s AGs, Sig stones, and 6* R3 materials that we’re talking about.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Archangel (duped 1 sig) r4
    I wouldn't do colossus unduped and void won't really be a lane clearing champ. I think it's mostly between warlock and aa
  • Options
    Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    Warlock (unduped) r4
    Warlock... he has great utility and immunities and doesn't rely on his sig to be an awesome champ...AA doesn't need to be R5 to dominate, he's great at R4 and his sig only needs to be around 20. I would only R5 Void if you have enough sig stones to take to 200.
  • Options
    Marvb8Marvb8 Posts: 3
    Thanks everyone for your answers and votes , I think I will go with warlock