**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Throne Breaker Title Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Camby01 said:

Sabretooth, Killmonger, Ghulk, Magneto, Colossus, and Ronin are all solid 6r3 candidates.
    No they're not. They aren't dupped. You need a dup to keep up with the prestige rank, if you rank anybody especially an Omega red for r3 6* with 0 dups will hold you back even further than simply waiting for the dup. These items are still way too rare to rank up, unfortunately a title is tied to it.
    Then thats on you to not rank them up not kabam. I would personally rank them up except sabre. Def mags and colossus but you are waiting for the near perfect situation which has its downsides like every other decision in the game.
    Yeah, that's the whole point. I want to feel good about the rankup and I have that option. I'm saying its not cool to put the new story progression with that gate. Overall the title is super easy to get so I'm not mad about it just saying I feel for the people who have to force a rankup. Not hard to understand.
    No one is forced to make a rank up, you get slightly better crystals that barely move the needle stop feeding that delusion.
    We don't know everything Kabam is offering why would you lie and make it seem like it doesn't move the needle? Secondly, if it didn't move the needle there would be no need of the separation so that is also untrue. You don't need to do that to prove a point and wow you were off on this one.
    We know exactly what they are offering it’s in the announcement you obviously didn’t bother to read.

You’re lying if you’re suggesting updated crystals move the needle. But that’s common of people around here to have vastly over inflated expectations.
    The following will be available when Thronebreaker launches:
    New Daily Crystal
    New 4 Hour Crystal
    Discounted Cavalier Crystals
    New Cavalier Shard Calendar replaces your GMC Shard Calendar
    The Following will be released over time, and will not be available on the day that Thronebreaker launches:
    New Gold Crystal
    New Arena Crystal
    Additional items in the Black ISO Market
    New Monthly Calendar
    New Daily Objectives
    Exclusive offers, gifts, and rewards

So discounted cavaliers don't move the needle? Cheaper Cavs means more crystals to buy, therefore more chances at 6 star dups and god tier. Lets act like shards are not in the equation why don't we? lol

So lets just ignore all the new content that they will be added overtime as well. You're the one who can't read. I copy and pasted all the needle movers above.
    Are you really gonna buy cavalier crystals?
    Buy 9 cavs get one free is game changing and worthy of using a t5cc? Like I said over inflated and delusional.
    Why are you buying cavs if you arent a whale? If you are a whale then you wont have this problem. Also at this point in the game no 1 champ is game changing for you as you likely have all the tolls necessary to complete the vast majority of the game.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Camby01 said:

Sabretooth, Killmonger, Ghulk, Magneto, Colossus, and Ronin are all solid 6r3 candidates.
    No they're not. They aren't dupped. You need a dup to keep up with the prestige rank, if you rank anybody especially an Omega red for r3 6* with 0 dups will hold you back even further than simply waiting for the dup. These items are still way too rare to rank up, unfortunately a title is tied to it.
    Then thats on you to not rank them up not kabam. I would personally rank them up except sabre. Def mags and colossus but you are waiting for the near perfect situation which has its downsides like every other decision in the game.
    Yeah, that's the whole point. I want to feel good about the rankup and I have that option. I'm saying its not cool to put the new story progression with that gate. Overall the title is super easy to get so I'm not mad about it just saying I feel for the people who have to force a rankup. Not hard to understand.
    No one is forced to make a rank up, you get slightly better crystals that barely move the needle stop feeding that delusion.
    We don't know everything Kabam is offering why would you lie and make it seem like it doesn't move the needle? Secondly, if it didn't move the needle there would be no need of the separation so that is also untrue. You don't need to do that to prove a point and wow you were off on this one.
    We know exactly what they are offering it’s in the announcement you obviously didn’t bother to read.

You’re lying if you’re suggesting updated crystals move the needle. But that’s common of people around here to have vastly over inflated expectations.
    New Daily Crystal
    New 4 Hour Crystal
    The Following will be released over time, and will not be available on the day that Thronebreaker launches:
    New Gold Crystal
    New Arena Crystal
    New Monthly Calendar
    New Daily Objectives

So discounted cavaliers don't move the needle? Cheaper Cavs means more crystals to buy, therefore more chances at 6 star dups and god tier. Lets act like shards are not in the equation why don't we? lol

So lets just ignore all the new content that they will be added overtime as well. You're the one who can't read. I copy and pasted all the needle movers above.
    Buy 9 cavs get one free is game changing and worthy of using a t5cc? Like I said over inflated and delusional.
    Why are you buying cavs if you arent a whale? If you are a whale then you wont have this problem. Also at this point in the game no 1 champ is game changing for you as you likely have all the tolls necessary to complete the vast majority of the game.
    People buy cavs all the time that aren't on whales level. Do you talk to anyone in your alliance? To act like cheaper cavs don't make a difference is laughable when whales use shards to get ahead. That was the whole point of cavaliers.

Camby01 said:

New Daily Crystal
    New 4 Hour Crystal
    New Gold Crystal
    New Arena Crystal
    New Monthly Calendar
    New Daily Objectives

People buy cavs all the time that aren't on whales level. Do you talk to anyone in your alliance? To act like cheaper cavs don't make a difference is laughable when whales use shards to get ahead. That was the whole point of cavaliers.
    In a retirement allaince but in my previous alliance everyone who bought cavs also had a good roster. Also you just mentioned whales again...? Cavs matter to those players that open a lot of cavs, ppl who open a lot of cavs dont have a problem with this.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Camby01 said:

New Daily Crystal
    New 4 Hour Crystal
    New Gold Crystal
    New Arena Crystal
    New Monthly Calendar
    New Daily Objectives

If you don't think the throne breaker offers that will mostly come during Black Friday will not increase the gap between the top and the rest and won't game changing for many people who are FtP, then you're delusional. I honestly don't care about the rest, other than possibly the monthly calender depending on how it is. But the offers? For sure.
    I don’t think offers will increase the gap, that gap is carefully maintained by Kabam in various ways. Are you listening to yourself talking about offers you buy for money being game changing for ftp? By definition a ftp will not participate in those offers. If your talking about unit offers it will likely be a marginal difference at best and they will be aimed at moving cavs closer to throne breaker as it always has been.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2020
    It sounds like some people in this forum just found out that a big part of this game is RNG lol. It’s funny because you have known this for years. Tomorrow you may pull up a doctor doom or ghost on a 6* crystal so stop complaining or whining. The game prays on your desperation and impatience. Keep in mind this game is not going anywhere, what you have is what you put in, whether is time or money or both. It also matters how smart of decisions you make. Now I hear people saying that they completed and explored act 6 and also Abyss so you are probably in a position that you can rank up any 6* to rank 3 for the title if you really want it just do it. Don’t be upset for a game. At the end nothing really matters. All I know is that by the time I complete act 6 I will have my Cap ready to rank up 😎

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Camby01 said:

None of those champs need to be awakened to be good. It’s on you that you don’t want to rank up awakened champs that don’t need their awakened ability. Other than Void, I didn’t bother waiting to dupe any of my r3s before ranking them.

xNig said:

The 6* R3 requirement is complete BS. I have 27 6* and not a single one of them is R3 worthy as they are either **** champs or need the dupe which will never happen if I take them beyond R1.
    Thanks again Kabam for being completely out of touch with your player base, your road map was just a farce to get us back in line and where's the damn help all button you promised us by September the months nearly done and nothing

Screenshot your 27 6* champs then? 😊

This is why I hate it when people complain about having no one to rank up. They almost always have plenty of rank up options but since they aren’t Ghost, Corvus, or Doom they just whine about it. Man-Thing, Hulkbuster, Sentinel, Morningstar, Mojo, Psylocke, and even GG and Dorm are all good/viable 6r3s.
    Did you really just put Psylocke, GG, and Dorm? C'mon bruh.

Yes I did, why wouldn’t I? GG is annoying on defense still and is a fun attacker and Dorm is a solid power control champ, one of the best in the game.
    Damn good on you. Personally wouldnt do it myself but I am curious to see how the others who called you a hypocrite respond
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

xNig said:

The 6* R3 requirement is complete BS. I have 27 6* and not a single one of them is R3 worthy as they are either **** champs or need the dupe which will never happen if I take them beyond R1.
    Thanks again Kabam for being completely out of touch with your player base, your road map was just a farce to get us back in line and where's the damn help all button you promised us by September the months nearly done and nothing

This is why I hate it when people complain about having no one to rank up. They almost always have plenty of rank up options but since they aren’t Ghost, Corvus, or Doom they just whine about it. Man-Thing, Hulkbuster, Sentinel, Morningstar, Mojo, Psylocke, and even GG and Dorm are all good/viable 6r3s.

Yes I did, why wouldn’t I? GG is annoying on defense still and is a fun attacker and Dorm is a solid power control champ, one of the best in the game.
    Damn good on you. Personally wouldnt do it myself but I am curious to see how the others who called you a hypocrite respond
    I love Psylocke, she’s one of my favorite champs in the game and was my first r3.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Camby01 said:

New Daily Crystal
    New 4 Hour Crystal
    New Gold Crystal
    New Arena Crystal
    New Monthly Calendar
    New Daily Objectives

If you don't think the throne breaker offers that will mostly come during Black Friday will not increase the gap between the top and the rest and won't game changing for many people who are FtP, then you're delusional. I honestly don't care about the rest, other than possibly the monthly calender depending on how it is. But the offers? For sure.
    I don’t think offers will increase the gap, that gap is carefully maintained by Kabam in various ways. Are you listening to yourself talking about offers you buy for money being game changing for ftp? By definition a ftp will not participate in those offers. If your talking about unit offers it will likely be a marginal difference at best and they will be aimed at moving cavs closer to throne breaker as it always has been.
    Black Friday offers can be gotten by FtP. That's all I care about tbh. You can advance a ton with the right amount of luck and units with those offers. Still don't see why you don't read when I say Black Friday. The stuff with Odin's and all are really good, but it's the rankup resources that are important. And you get a lot with the 15k units. Adding a new level will boost those people more.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

xNig said:

Kudos. Exactly what I've been saying. Make the best decision based on what you have.

Camby01 said:

New Daily Crystal
    New 4 Hour Crystal
    New Gold Crystal
    New Arena Crystal
    New Monthly Calendar
    New Daily Objectives

Black Friday offers can be gotten by FtP. That's all I care about tbh. You can advance a ton with the right amount of luck and units with those offers. Still don't see why you don't read when I say Black Friday. The stuff with Odin's and all are really good, but it's the rankup resources that are important. And you get a lot with the 15k units. Adding a new level will boost those people more.
    Okay, what do you see the difference being then?
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

xNig said:

NGL, if I got a Psylocke I would use my Mutant T5CC on her in an instant. I love her as a champ and she'd be a great power control addition (like, come on, eternal power lock and then massive damage w/ sp3 after detonating her charges). On the other hand, my only R3 option is Beast which I'm honestly starting to consider if they don't change it to requiring T5CC.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

You guys got to stop being disingenuous when it comes to ranking up just any old champion. The prestige race is real and people get booted everyday for having terrible rank ups that hold their roster back prestige wise. This is what these guys are waiting to do. Everyone in my alliance has at least 1 t5cc but some have no dups that are worthy. Asking someone to rank up any undupped champion is disingenuous. I better see KG or Kingpin on your profile or some worthless champion on your roster at r3 if you want to speak on others rankups.

This is coming from a guy with 3 total t5cc right now that I haven't used yet waiting for the right dup or champ to give it to.

i have a rank 3 6* king groot....he's awesome

xNig said:

Hey you showed you're not all talk. I have nothing more to say to you. If you ranked psylocke you're a serious player and I respect that. My issue is the ignoring the prestige race part, that is a key element for a lot of players but based on your commentary this isn't a big deal to you so I get your perspective.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

xNig said:

Hey you showed you're not all talk. I have nothing more to say to you. If you ranked psylocke you're a serious player and I respect that. My issue is the ignoring the prestige race part, that is a key element for a lot of players but based on your commentary this isn't a big deal to you so I get your perspective.
    It's your decision to put yourself in that position with a cometitive alliance - and surely if you are doing that then rewards from such high stakes should of earned you more fragments and shards to form more t5cc and 6* champs than someone like me in a retirement ally who spends all his glory happily on rank up mats never having to buy a potion or revive and takes a champ to r3 for fun. Surely that can't be the case, can it?

Maybe, just maybe - you just enjoy the game and don't consider it a second job.
    Odachi said:

xNig said:

It's your decision to put yourself in that position with a cometitive alliance - and surely if you are doing that then rewards from such high stakes should of earned you more fragments and shards to form more t5cc and 6* champs than someone like me in a retirement ally who spends all his glory happily on rank up mats never having to buy a potion or revive and takes a champ to r3 for fun. Surely that can't be the case, can it?

You play you're non competitive alliance and I will continue to run mine as we are soon to be top 30. Look us up MIG! If you want to play just for fun fine but I will speak up for those that have RNG issues and don't want to rank up an undupped KG to get access to thronebreaker.

Odachi said:

xNig said:

You play you're non competitive alliance and I will continue to run mine as we are soon to be top 30. Look us up MIG! If you want to play just for fun fine but I will speak up for those that have RNG issues and don't want to rank up an undupped KG to get access to thronebreaker.
    Well then, people can play how they like and wait for it then. Not a hard thing to reason.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2020
    This is just separating whales from the normal dudes, like having a 6 star rank 3 requirement is stupid, what's the point? I think having the skill to get through act 6 is worthy enough of the title, no need for being rewarding people for splashing the cash or getting lucky with T5CC and having the champs worthy of R3

Odachi said:

xNig said:

You choose to enter the prestige race instead of getting the title. Thats on you.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Why not two 6β˜… to rank 2 instead of one 6β˜… to rank 3??
    Imran said:

Why not two 6β˜… to rank 2 instead of one 6β˜… to rank 3??

That's not really a progress separator at all. For one thing, it's harder to get an R3. For another, R3 is another step up. The ceiling, to be precise.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tiger360 said:

This is just separating whales from the normal dudes, like having a 6 star rank 3 requirement is stupid, what's the point? I think having the skill to get through act 6 is worthy enough of the title, no need for being rewarding people for splashing the cash or getting lucky with T5CC and having the champs worthy of R3

The logic here is interesting. Kabam has already given whales a way to separate themselves from normal dude. We aren't catching up regardless of the title we have. What's the difference? It's not like the benefits will be so vast that we will suddenly catch up to the whales if we are suddenly gaining the benefits of the new title. So Kabam drew a line knowing some people will be upset. Not the first time. Sure as hell won't be the last.

Odachi said:

xNig said:

I encourage everyone to stay away from an alliance where the leaders tell you that you’re required to rank King Groot so you get 10% off cav crystals rather than encourage you to work towards earned additional catalysts and shards.
    Raganator said:

Tiger360 said:

The logic here is interesting. Kabam has already given whales a way to separate themselves from normal dude. We aren't catching up regardless of the title we have. What's the difference? It's not like the benefits will be so vast that we will suddenly catch up to the whales if we are suddenly gaining the benefits of the new title. So Kabam drew a line knowing some people will be upset. Not the first time. Sure as hell won't be the last.
    Yeah, I always laugh at the comparison. Ain't nobody keeping up with the Whales either way.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Where did they say one of the benefits will be 10% off Cav crystals? Just curious as that's a decent perk.
    QuikPik said:

Where did they say one of the benefits will be 10% off Cav crystals? Just curious as that's a decent perk.

Discounted Cavs are one of the benefits.