**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyber Monday deals

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
Can someone tell me what the cyber Monday deals include ? If anyone has a screenshot from last year deals it will be great . I am trying to figure out how many units to hoard. Also will it be just cyber Monday or also Christmas deals similar to the 4th of July deals?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    21k units for cyber monday
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

That’s way too much for me
    ChriissR said:

Just search up the July 4th deals of 2020. It will be a bit better then those.

Do not compare to last year's deals because every Holiday the deals get progressively better.

Thanks and we will get deals for Christmas and New Year?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

I thought it was only 18,000

Am I off?
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    There was a 6k offer for a 6* AG crystal.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

Can someone tell me what the cyber Monday deals include ? If anyone has a screenshot from last year deals it will be great . I am trying to figure out how many units to hoard. Also will it be just cyber Monday or also Christmas deals similar to the 4th of July deals?

Got a thread here with the history of the Unit Cache offers with an infographic I made. Hope this helps some.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/167055/cyber-monday-4th-july-deal-history#latest

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Almost 6 years into this game and people still think someone from Kabam is going to tell them what the deals are. Incredible.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

JessieS said:

Almost 6 years into this game and people still think someone from Kabam is going to tell them what the deals are. Incredible.
    I mean, he didn't ask to someone from kabam

JessieS said:

Got a thread here with the history of the Unit Cache offers with an infographic I made. Hope this helps some.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/167055/cyber-monday-4th-july-deal-history#latest

Thank you. This is very helpful

JessieS said:

I don’t care about details . Just to get a general idea to know how many units to prepare . Hence why I asked for last year screenshot
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    edited September 2020

This one, right?
    Prepare your units, credit cards, or sell yr kidney now! 😄😄😄
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    Will the t5cc be a selector this cyber monday? Since we had a selector in an offer recently
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I'm keeping atleast 15k ready, preferably 18k
  • ReptoidReptoid Posts: 39
    GagoH said:

Will the t5cc be a selector this cyber monday? Since we had a selector in an offer recently

Nobody knows, but there is a possibility, they would make an insane amount of money with people trying to form that first t5cc to become Thronebreaker.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I’m hoping for a 6* AG selector instead of a crystal this time.