**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Monday deals

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
Can someone tell me what the cyber Monday deals include ? If anyone has a screenshot from last year deals it will be great . I am trying to figure out how many units to hoard. Also will it be just cyber Monday or also Christmas deals similar to the 4th of July deals?

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    21k units for cyber monday
  • Options

That’s way too much for me
  • Options
    ChriissR said:

Just search up the July 4th deals of 2020. It will be a bit better then those.

Do not compare to last year's deals because every Holiday the deals get progressively better.

Thanks and we will get deals for Christmas and New Year?
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

I thought it was only 18,000

Am I off?
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    There was a 6k offer for a 6* AG crystal.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

Can someone tell me what the cyber Monday deals include ? If anyone has a screenshot from last year deals it will be great . I am trying to figure out how many units to hoard. Also will it be just cyber Monday or also Christmas deals similar to the 4th of July deals?

Got a thread here with the history of the Unit Cache offers with an infographic I made. Hope this helps some.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/167055/cyber-monday-4th-july-deal-history#latest

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Almost 6 years into this game and people still think someone from Kabam is going to tell them what the deals are. Incredible.
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

JessieS said:

Almost 6 years into this game and people still think someone from Kabam is going to tell them what the deals are. Incredible.
    I mean, he didn't ask to someone from kabam
  • Options

JessieS said:

Got a thread here with the history of the Unit Cache offers with an infographic I made. Hope this helps some.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/167055/cyber-monday-4th-july-deal-history#latest

Thank you. This is very helpful
  • Options

JessieS said:

I don’t care about details . Just to get a general idea to know how many units to prepare . Hence why I asked for last year screenshot
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    edited September 2020

This one, right?
    Prepare your units, credit cards, or sell yr kidney now! 😄😄😄
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Will the t5cc be a selector this cyber monday? Since we had a selector in an offer recently
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I'm keeping atleast 15k ready, preferably 18k
  • Options
    ReptoidReptoid Posts: 39
    GagoH said:

Will the t5cc be a selector this cyber monday? Since we had a selector in an offer recently

Nobody knows, but there is a possibility, they would make an insane amount of money with people trying to form that first t5cc to become Thronebreaker.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I’m hoping for a 6* AG selector instead of a crystal this time.