**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 6 Completion is done

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Sorry if you were expecting an overview of my experience, I'm just going to go over my rewards.

First of all, the 6*s.

Nothing special as you can see, will probably level up Dormammu for defense.

The Nexus

I was tempted to go with BPCW, but eventually decided to go with Thing. I don't really have a need for him, but he might get ranked up eventually.

Now I think I broke RNG with the Cavs

I literally just popped these thinking, welp I'ma get all 3*s. And THIS happened. If someone would like to calculate the odds of me pulling two 5* Squirrel Girls in a Crystal that only has an 11% chance at a 5*, that would be awesome. Very happy for the 6* shards and all that iso. πŸ˜‚

I also pulled 2 R4 Skill gems. That makes 3, but I already have Stealthy and Γ†gon at R4. I'll probably save 1 for Fury, 1 for Hit Monkey, and I'll probably spend 1 on my Ronin eventually.

I chose Mystic from the T5CC which puts me closer to a R3 Claire. I think I'm at about 36%, so it'll still be a long time.

I have five 5* crystals that I can open, but those will all be going towards Skill/Mutant crystals tomorrow. I'll post those back here once I open them.

Overall, not too happy with my rewards so far, but that could all change tomorrow. The rank-up resources are greatly appreciated. I'll save Generic R2 gem for now, but I'll probably use it on Colossus if I manage to pull a 5* OR tomorrow. I have no idea what I'm going to do with all my T5B and T2A now though. Rank-Up poll may be coming soon.

Comments

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Have you 100% V1?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    congrats!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Have you 100% V1?

Haven't even started, why?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    whats your roster like?

Etjama said:

Have you 100% V1?

Haven't even started, why?
    You'll be glad you picked thing over bpcw when you get to exploring it.
    That and a fair amount of niche fights in act 6 exploration like can't stop won't stop
    Good to know, thanks.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The probability of that squirrel girl twice as a 5* out of a cavalier crystal is about 0.0003%
    This is probability, not actual odds, with the 11% chance of a 5* factored in

whats your roster like?

• WardizzleWardizzle Posts: 12 β˜…
    What's you're roster looking like? I'm curious to know if I could complete act 6 with only 5 r5s
    Crcrcrc said:

The probability of that squirrel girl twice as a 5* out of a cavalier crystal is about 0.0003%
    This is probability, not actual odds, with the 11% chance of a 5* factored in

Ummm, is this for real? Idk about that... πŸ‘€
    Wardizzle said:

What's you're roster looking like? I'm curious to know if I could complete act 6 with only 5 r5s

Just posted it
    Rookiie said:

BEAST!
    (I didn't mean your pull)

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

Sorry if you were expecting an overview of my experience, I'm just going to go over my rewards.

First of all, the 6*s.

Nothing special as you can see, will probably level up Dormammu for defense.

The Nexus

I was tempted to go with BPCW, but eventually decided to go with Thing. I don't really have a need for him, but he might get ranked up eventually.

Now I think I broke RNG with the Cavs

I literally just popped these thinking, welp I'ma get all 3*s. And THIS happened. If someone would like to calculate the odds of me pulling two 5* Squirrel Girls in a Crystal that only has an 11% chance at a 5*, that would be awesome. Very happy for the 6* shards and all that iso. πŸ˜‚

I also pulled 2 R4 Skill gems. That makes 3, but I already have Stealthy and Γ†gon at R4. I'll probably save 1 for Fury, 1 for Hit Monkey, and I'll probably spend 1 on my Ronin eventually.

I chose Mystic from the T5CC which puts me closer to a R3 Claire. I think I'm at about 36%, so it'll still be a long time.

I have five 5* crystals that I can open, but those will all be going towards Skill/Mutant crystals tomorrow. I'll post those back here once I open them.

Overall, not too happy with my rewards so far, but that could all change tomorrow. The rank-up resources are greatly appreciated. I'll save Generic R2 gem for now, but I'll probably use it on Colossus if I manage to pull a 5* OR tomorrow. I have no idea what I'm going to do with all my T5B and T2A now though. Rank-Up poll may be coming soon.

Congrats!! Thing is awesome! Sry about the 6-Stars
    Yeah, that makes 2 of us. πŸ˜‚
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My WiFi is so slow it is taking hours to load the pics πŸ˜ͺ
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ok so pics finally loaded.
    RIP those 6 stars (except thing)
    Also congrats on completing act 6...it's not like anybody congratulated me when I completed 6.2 (yes I'm still sour about this, 3 weeks on)
    Unio77 said:

Ok so pics finally loaded.
    RIP those 6 stars (except thing)
    Also congrats on completing act 6...it's not like anybody congratulated me when I completed 6.2 (yes I'm still sour about this, 3 weeks on)

Congrats? πŸ˜‚
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wardizzle said:

You can totally 100% act 6 with rank 5, 5 stars. I did like 90% of it with 4/55s and 5/65s. I used a rank 2 wasp, magneto and Claire. If you have them as 5/65 then you can do it too.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    First of all, big congrats to completing Act 6 bro! How was the Grandmaster fight for you? Was it fun for you?

Second of all, hey the 6 star rewards weren't good but most of the time 6 star rewards are trash. At least you got Thing, who is a banging champion for Variant 2 and a lot of other content in the game. And about your resources, I feel ya, I have taken 2 champions to r5 since completing Act 6 and still have 5 excess T2 alphas in my overflow in addition to the 16 in my inventory (and 1 excess T5 basic in addition to the 8 in my overflow). So now is basically the time to rank up champions for future content (variants and act 6 exploration) and for fun.

Also, pretty crazy that you got 3 5*'s from the cavs and 2 5* Squirrel Girls!

First of all, big congrats to completing Act 6 bro! How was the Grandmaster fight for you? Was it fun for you?

Second of all, hey the 6 star rewards weren't good but most of the time 6 star rewards are trash. At least you got Thing, who is a banging champion for Variant 2 and a lot of other content in the game. And about your resources, I feel ya, I have taken 2 champions to r5 since completing Act 6 and still have 5 excess T2 alphas in my overflow in addition to the 16 in my inventory (and 1 excess T5 basic in addition to the 8 in my overflow). So now is basically the time to rank up champions for future content (variants and act 6 exploration) and for fun.

Thanks! Grandmaster was very for me until the second to last phase, I absolutely positively suck with reversed controls πŸ˜‚. I would get 3 or 4 missions completed and then get absolutely wrecked by reversed controls before I could finish the last mission. But a few revives later, and I was able to get him down. Easily the most well designed boss in the entire game.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Etjama said:

Thanks! Grandmaster was very for me until the second to last phase, I absolutely positively suck with reversed controls πŸ˜‚. I would get 3 or 4 missions completed and then get absolutely wrecked by reversed controls before I could finish the last mission. But a few revives later, and I was able to get him down. Easily the most well designed boss in the entire game.
    Great to hear you had a good time fighting him! Yeah, I got screwed up by those reversed controls a bit cuz they came at weird times for me but after a couple of revives, I got him down as well. Such a well designed fight. I want to see more of that in the future.
    I totally forgot I said I would update this thread with my 5* pulls. πŸ˜‚

So, so happy with Havok. Just need a bit more iso.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,128 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    from 2 cavalier crystals i opened when i explored act 5 chapter 4 i got a 5 star domino and duped again my 5 star symbiote sureme
    HSS75 said:

from 2 cavalier crystals i opened when i explored act 5 chapter 4 i got a 5 star domino and duped again my 5 star symbiote sureme

Yeah, my Cav luck almost had me wanting to buy some crystals. πŸ‘€
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! Pulls aren’t great but it’s a good achievement

Congrats! Pulls aren’t great but it’s a good achievement

Thank you, kind sir.