**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Completion is done

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Sorry if you were expecting an overview of my experience, I'm just going to go over my rewards.

First of all, the 6*s.

Nothing special as you can see, will probably level up Dormammu for defense.

The Nexus

I was tempted to go with BPCW, but eventually decided to go with Thing. I don't really have a need for him, but he might get ranked up eventually.

Now I think I broke RNG with the Cavs

I literally just popped these thinking, welp I'ma get all 3*s. And THIS happened. If someone would like to calculate the odds of me pulling two 5* Squirrel Girls in a Crystal that only has an 11% chance at a 5*, that would be awesome. Very happy for the 6* shards and all that iso. πŸ˜‚

I also pulled 2 R4 Skill gems. That makes 3, but I already have Stealthy and Γ†gon at R4. I'll probably save 1 for Fury, 1 for Hit Monkey, and I'll probably spend 1 on my Ronin eventually.

I chose Mystic from the T5CC which puts me closer to a R3 Claire. I think I'm at about 36%, so it'll still be a long time.

I have five 5* crystals that I can open, but those will all be going towards Skill/Mutant crystals tomorrow. I'll post those back here once I open them.

Overall, not too happy with my rewards so far, but that could all change tomorrow. The rank-up resources are greatly appreciated. I'll save Generic R2 gem for now, but I'll probably use it on Colossus if I manage to pull a 5* OR tomorrow. I have no idea what I'm going to do with all my T5B and T2A now though. Rank-Up poll may be coming soon.

Comments

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Have you 100% V1?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    congrats!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Have you 100% V1?

Haven't even started, why?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    whats your roster like?

Etjama said:

Have you 100% V1?

Haven't even started, why?
    You'll be glad you picked thing over bpcw when you get to exploring it.
    That and a fair amount of niche fights in act 6 exploration like can't stop won't stop
    Good to know, thanks.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The probability of that squirrel girl twice as a 5* out of a cavalier crystal is about 0.0003%
    This is probability, not actual odds, with the 11% chance of a 5* factored in

whats your roster like?

• WardizzleWardizzle Posts: 12 β˜…
    What's you're roster looking like? I'm curious to know if I could complete act 6 with only 5 r5s
    Crcrcrc said:

The probability of that squirrel girl twice as a 5* out of a cavalier crystal is about 0.0003%
    This is probability, not actual odds, with the 11% chance of a 5* factored in

Ummm, is this for real? Idk about that... πŸ‘€
    Wardizzle said:

What's you're roster looking like? I'm curious to know if I could complete act 6 with only 5 r5s

Just posted it
    Rookiie said:

BEAST!
    (I didn't mean your pull)

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

Sorry if you were expecting an overview of my experience, I'm just going to go over my rewards.

First of all, the 6*s.

Nothing special as you can see, will probably level up Dormammu for defense.

The Nexus

I was tempted to go with BPCW, but eventually decided to go with Thing. I don't really have a need for him, but he might get ranked up eventually.

Now I think I broke RNG with the Cavs

I literally just popped these thinking, welp I'ma get all 3*s. And THIS happened. If someone would like to calculate the odds of me pulling two 5* Squirrel Girls in a Crystal that only has an 11% chance at a 5*, that would be awesome. Very happy for the 6* shards and all that iso. πŸ˜‚

I also pulled 2 R4 Skill gems. That makes 3, but I already have Stealthy and Γ†gon at R4. I'll probably save 1 for Fury, 1 for Hit Monkey, and I'll probably spend 1 on my Ronin eventually.

I chose Mystic from the T5CC which puts me closer to a R3 Claire. I think I'm at about 36%, so it'll still be a long time.

I have five 5* crystals that I can open, but those will all be going towards Skill/Mutant crystals tomorrow. I'll post those back here once I open them.

Overall, not too happy with my rewards so far, but that could all change tomorrow. The rank-up resources are greatly appreciated. I'll save Generic R2 gem for now, but I'll probably use it on Colossus if I manage to pull a 5* OR tomorrow. I have no idea what I'm going to do with all my T5B and T2A now though. Rank-Up poll may be coming soon.

Congrats!! Thing is awesome! Sry about the 6-Stars
    Yeah, that makes 2 of us. πŸ˜‚
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My WiFi is so slow it is taking hours to load the pics πŸ˜ͺ
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ok so pics finally loaded.
    RIP those 6 stars (except thing)
    Also congrats on completing act 6...it's not like anybody congratulated me when I completed 6.2 (yes I'm still sour about this, 3 weeks on)
    Unio77 said:

Ok so pics finally loaded.
    RIP those 6 stars (except thing)
    Also congrats on completing act 6...it's not like anybody congratulated me when I completed 6.2 (yes I'm still sour about this, 3 weeks on)

Congrats? πŸ˜‚
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wardizzle said:

You can totally 100% act 6 with rank 5, 5 stars. I did like 90% of it with 4/55s and 5/65s. I used a rank 2 wasp, magneto and Claire. If you have them as 5/65 then you can do it too.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    First of all, big congrats to completing Act 6 bro! How was the Grandmaster fight for you? Was it fun for you?

Second of all, hey the 6 star rewards weren't good but most of the time 6 star rewards are trash. At least you got Thing, who is a banging champion for Variant 2 and a lot of other content in the game. And about your resources, I feel ya, I have taken 2 champions to r5 since completing Act 6 and still have 5 excess T2 alphas in my overflow in addition to the 16 in my inventory (and 1 excess T5 basic in addition to the 8 in my overflow). So now is basically the time to rank up champions for future content (variants and act 6 exploration) and for fun.

Also, pretty crazy that you got 3 5*'s from the cavs and 2 5* Squirrel Girls!

First of all, big congrats to completing Act 6 bro! How was the Grandmaster fight for you? Was it fun for you?

Second of all, hey the 6 star rewards weren't good but most of the time 6 star rewards are trash. At least you got Thing, who is a banging champion for Variant 2 and a lot of other content in the game. And about your resources, I feel ya, I have taken 2 champions to r5 since completing Act 6 and still have 5 excess T2 alphas in my overflow in addition to the 16 in my inventory (and 1 excess T5 basic in addition to the 8 in my overflow). So now is basically the time to rank up champions for future content (variants and act 6 exploration) and for fun.

Thanks! Grandmaster was very for me until the second to last phase, I absolutely positively suck with reversed controls πŸ˜‚. I would get 3 or 4 missions completed and then get absolutely wrecked by reversed controls before I could finish the last mission. But a few revives later, and I was able to get him down. Easily the most well designed boss in the entire game.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Etjama said:

Thanks! Grandmaster was very for me until the second to last phase, I absolutely positively suck with reversed controls πŸ˜‚. I would get 3 or 4 missions completed and then get absolutely wrecked by reversed controls before I could finish the last mission. But a few revives later, and I was able to get him down. Easily the most well designed boss in the entire game.
    Great to hear you had a good time fighting him! Yeah, I got screwed up by those reversed controls a bit cuz they came at weird times for me but after a couple of revives, I got him down as well. Such a well designed fight. I want to see more of that in the future.
    I totally forgot I said I would update this thread with my 5* pulls. πŸ˜‚

So, so happy with Havok. Just need a bit more iso.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    from 2 cavalier crystals i opened when i explored act 5 chapter 4 i got a 5 star domino and duped again my 5 star symbiote sureme
    HSS75 said:

from 2 cavalier crystals i opened when i explored act 5 chapter 4 i got a 5 star domino and duped again my 5 star symbiote sureme

Yeah, my Cav luck almost had me wanting to buy some crystals. πŸ‘€
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! Pulls aren’t great but it’s a good achievement

Congrats! Pulls aren’t great but it’s a good achievement

Thank you, kind sir.