**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post your SA 5* Pulls

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
We get 10K 5* shards in 3 and a half hours, and post your good (or even bad) pulls here.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I'm not sure if I want to go for basic or duel, they both have been horrible for me lol

Good luck. Today’s is cosmic/tech, so I’ll cross my fingers you get CMM/Corvus/Ghost/Warlock

The 10k will push me to 100k total. I'm saving to open 10 of the next featured set.

Good luck. I hope they put Prof X and Apocalypse in the next one

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

The 10k will push me to 100k total. I'm saving to open 10 of the next featured set.

Only Prof X

Only Prof X
    Oh darn. Could use apocalypse to make my doubled duped storm good.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    edited September 2020
    I'm also saving for next featured ... if I can continue to resist the temptation, that is.

I have Dragon Man already, but I'd love any of the others that are supposed to be featured next (aside from Air Walker)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    It'll push me to 50k. I'ma be opening Skill/Mutant tomorrow.
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    I'll be popping 2 skill/mutants when it comes back tomorrow. Hoping for night thrasher and massacre for synergies, and I'd love to get fury or AA as well.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I’m thinking of saving my shards till they release the chance at a nexus. But not really sure lol
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★

I’m thinking of saving my shards till they release the chance at a nexus. But not really sure lol

I thought that too, but I couldn't figure out of it applied to anything you could het with shards.
    zeezee57 said:

Jestress said:

We get 10K 5* shards in 3 and a half hours, and post your good (or even bad) pulls here.

Or save them until October 1st when your xtals have a small chance to be a nexus...
    Pretty sure that doesn't apply to standard crystals, just gmcs and cavs. Could be mistaken there but dont think a standard 5* crystal can yield a nexus.
    You’re 100% correct
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

It'll push me to 50k. I'ma be opening Skill/Mutant tomorrow.

I should be saving for skill mutant but I just want to pop a basic so bad
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Free stuff, I can't complain

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Globals exploding with people sharing there pulls and here I am 2 days away from the shards ....
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    BPCW. Up to sig 80. I think there’s a prize at 100.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    duped the vulture i got in my last five star crystal. i refuse to believe the odds for each champ are equal lol.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Phoenix. Sigh.