**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champ do you regret leveling up?

2»

Comments

• youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Winter Soldier at R4. He was my first 5 star and I didn't really know any better. He got me through a great deal, but if I knew then what I kmow now...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost rider to 5-65
  • RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    Proxima to R4. I didn’t realize she was very circumstantial. My only regert
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    VtD to 5r4

Great fun when the RNG works but he only fills a spot in the team occasionally when my usual questing team has Quantum synergy, Aegon and Quake with Hype and corvus well ahead if change to the team is needed.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    😂any champs that I maxed out as a 5* only to pull them as a 6*
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    5* Morningstar to r5. I only leveled her up for the champion fight, and I couldn't even beat him with her, and then she even got nerfed in that fight. To make matters worse, I pulled her and dupped her as a 6* afterwards. I have a few r5s that I don't use, ever, but she's the one I regret the most.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I might be taking my 5* Mole Man to R4 with a gem. (Rank-Up Roulette) I could regret that. 😶
  • Unio77 said:

Magneto, haven't found any use for him yet.
    I should have chosen Havok instead

You should do suicide masteries because magneto heals. He is almost immune to bleed.
  • DRAGON_ZEEDRAGON_ZEE Posts: 58
    Vulture he was my first 5 star.Never should have taken him to rank 2
  • Winter Soldier at R4. He was my first 5 star and I didn't really know any better. He got me through a great deal, but if I knew then what I kmow now...

You haven't tried him with killmonger synergy? He's like starlord