**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will you push for Throne Breaker before Cyber weekend?

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★

Will you push for Throne Breaker before Cyber weekend? 99 votes

Yes
14%
ccrider474ReeseSmith14Reverend_RuckusRockyshockyWozzy101OGAvengerRevHeresyJollyHawkKRANꓘLeathersmw2017Blaine_94JohnyBoyQfury[Deleted User] 14 votes
No
58%
SaiyanMets17MaiicolDiazThatGuyYouSaw235SpiderCoolskikiFurieuxspiderknight616BrokenDuffMcGruffHeattblasttLogan00JMORG1111PrathapJedi_HawkeAleorItsDamienMattstafariHector_1475Disgruntled_User_123Kill_Grey 58 votes
I already am Throne Breaker
27%
danielmathRandomlyGeneratedHaji_SaabgadgetfanaticKirklinVerzzLvernon15CliffordcanLilMaddogHTGmonkeyStrikerrx8brandinhoCainRockypantherxLormifMobile_P0tat0DeaconJerkobsongp87ChriissR 27 votes

Comments

• MaiicolDiazMaiicolDiaz Posts: 10
    No
    I will try get the title that day with the offers.
    Of course if I can get all the units in arenas xD
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Yes
    It gave me the kick up the bum to get the abyss done, currently up to vtd and hopefully have it finished tonight then we'll see if rng is on my side. I need either mutant or science t5cc otherwise I literally have no other option from the other classes
  • No
    I just got the Cavalier title 2 days ago which was the push I wanted to do before Cyber Monday. No chance I do a completion of act 6 any time soon lol
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    No
    I don’t even have a r5 5* I just got cavalier yesterday, and have no 6* to r2, let alone r3
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    No
    I’m pushing for act 6 exploration in general, which will give the title, but not because of the offers.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    No
    I’m getting a second 5 star rank 5 in not too long so no, I won’t be getting it any time soon, perhaps in a year or 2 lol
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    No
    I just bear 6.2.6 The Champion boss for first time. Long way to go before Thornebreaker.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    No
    Not just a no. A resounding H -E- double hockey sticks no
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Yes
    **** requirement. All variants 100. Ran through 6 explored up to 6.2 mordo map (4 lanes left) cav 100 including 4* challenge, 5 r2 6 but not high enough aq/aw. So my t5cc situation the closest I am is 1/2 way in frags. Even if I get a t5cc for explore, if I get skill or tech I'm still screwed as no option to r3 in those. To get the title I would have to r3 king pin or redskull.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    No
    Still waiting to see all the changes to act 6 before I tackle the rest of it. Plus, I'm nowhere near forming any T5CC types. Have left every T5CC frag crystal I have gained thus far unopened with the exception of the selector where I had to choose. That, and no 6*'s worthy of R3 thus far. I'll just bide my time until it's right, but I'm not gonna rush it to get deals that generally involve large amounts of cash I wouldn't be spending anyway.
  • Not sure, I prob have the units that I could, but I'd rather not blow them all to force it
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Yes
    I was already going for it but now I really have to explore it in 66 days. I should have a counter for most things but Ik there’s gonna be one path with a terrible fight in it
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    I already am Throne Breaker
    happy to say that i am set to receive the title already. i was able to push for act 6 completion early this year. my aegon was great for grandmaster! i think this is where i got my 6s domino. i ranked her up to r2 after 1 month of thinking about it (even when i already have a 5s 5/65 sig200). then revive and potion quests became available that got me a sizeable stash of pots and revs. at that point i was sitting on 1.4k units and well it made me think of an abyss 1st run. RNG was further at my side, because as i was saving for more units i pulled a 6s doom that even motivated me more for abyss. upon reaching 3k units, i made my first run wherein RNG rewarded me more with a full mutant t5cc. it seemed i was fated to get 6s domz to bring her up to r3.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    No
    Im planning on doing an abyss run to get a t5cc but i dont have any good six star to r2, let alone r3, and i cant finish act six yet.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    I got a mutant t5c from abyss but no mutant even at r2. Namor and omega red are unduped and I already have a 5/65 omega red. Unduped iceman is a possibility since I like him and I don’t a 5* version.