**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many units would u advise for abyss of legends first path

I have 1.4K units right now
10 lvl 1 revives
And a LOT of lvl 3 potions
Should I grind more units or do my first path?
I have Aegon, Doom, Torch and Nick at 5/65 awakened. Am bringing stealthy to solo thing..

Comments

• LLStashLLStash Posts: 132

I used items worth app. 4500units. Some would say that 3000units or less is enough if you got amazing skill, but you dont wanna find yourself deep in and out of units.

Did u have all the 4 horsemen?
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Currently saving for Abyss myself. Going for 7k+ Units to be save enough.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Seatin recommends 4-6k.
    I don’t have the horsemen yet but when I do - I’ll save at least 10k to be safe.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Just remember that that l3 pots are only 1650hp, so a boost 5/65 aegon will want over 20 if you want him healed fully, you whittle them away in a very short amount of time
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Absolute minimum you want to go in with is 3k units worth if revives I’d you’re a solid player, it can be done in 2, but that requires near flawless gameplay, for the average player farm 4k
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Lacking Doom and using Symbiote Supreme instead, does that alter anyone’s calculation? Assume all champs (HT, Aegon, Fury plus fifth spot) are awakened R5 or better.

Dr. Zola
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Lacking Doom and using Symbiote Supreme instead, does that alter anyone’s calculation? Assume all champs (HT, Aegon, Fury plus fifth spot) are awakened R5 or better.

Dr. Zola

Sym supreme is better than doom for the first path
    Lvernon15 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Good to know. Thx!

Dr. Zola
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 191 ★★
    6,000 units is a good safe number. I think I used about 5,000
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Lvernon15 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

What about Claire? I have the rest of the horsemen and no doom. But then again I might wait till 6* r5s are out
    She works, used her for my initial run. VTD sucked to do without suicides though
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    I used 6500
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    I’d bring sym if you have him instead of doom, he’s much stronger for the initial path since they took cmm out
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    I have all of the horsemen except for Aegon anyone now what a good damage dealer to replace him
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Guys I have aegon, Sorcerer supreme, guillotine 2099, ghost, domino, blade, ghost rider, wasp, venom all of them rank 5 or 6★ rank 2. I have completed lol. Will touch act 6.4. Can I do aol?? Also who is the four horseman?? My champ fulfill it??
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    How would a sig 60 Void perform over HT for the easy path?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I recently did a path without aegon, tried to minimize the amount of items used.
    It was around 63x revives and 350-400 potions. No units spent.
    I found Sym Supreme to be the MPV. Nick Fury is good when you can bleed the opponent, and void works well to reverse regeneration in some scenarios
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    My first path cost about 3k units. had no items in stash. Team of ægon, nf, ht, doom and quake. i reckon bringin void wouldve made it cheaper.

My first path cost about 3k units. had no items in stash. Team of ægon, nf, ht, doom and quake. i reckon bringin void wouldve made it cheaper.

Void in lieu of Quake or HT?

Dr. Zola
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Main account I spent 4K and a stash of revives. A day later, I did it in my alt account. Used 2-2.5k of units but a bigger stash of inventory.

Symbiote supreme is better than doom. Obviously I used fury wrong and I was just playing with 30% health fury so IW was nightmare fight for me. Used 3 revives with aegon in alt account. I actually like using void over human torch for Mephisto and mordo.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    How much units would MD cost ? I currently have 0/5 MD and got a r2 6* doom and a r3 5* Symbiote supreme . I was wondering what is least MD needed to do the Cosmics for a near solo and would a r4 Fully boosted SS work? or would it be better to take doom
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    DrZola said:

Void in lieu of Quake or HT?
    Dr. Zola

Quake. some fights wouldv made sense to use him like for the VtD fight for instance. Made a lot of mistakes on that fight. Fatigue also played a part into it too.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    can blade or colossus handle abyss mephisto?
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

How much units would MD cost ? I currently have 0/5 MD and got a r2 6* doom and a r3 5* Symbiote supreme . I was wondering what is least MD needed to do the Cosmics for a near solo and would a r4 Fully boosted SS work? or would it be better to take doom

It’s 30 units or 8k loyalty per mystic core
    Level 1 = 5 cores
    Level 2 = 10 cores
    Level 3 = 20 cores
    Level 4 = 40 cores
    Level 5 = 89 cores

So if you need MD3, you will need 35 cores