**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Scarlet Witch

For her signature, does anyone know like the list of buffs and debuffs she has available just so I'm prepared for her in ROL. Thanks!

Comments

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    For her signature, does anyone know like the list of buffs and debuffs she has available just so I'm prepared for her in ROL. Thanks!

Only things you really need to know for fighting her in ROL is, she can proc regen when hitting you, and can proc poison and heal block when you hit her.
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    Buffs- Fury, Regeneration, Cruelty (When dealing hits) / Armour up, Power gain (When recieving hits)
    Debuffs- Power lock, Stun (When dealing hits) / Poison, Weakness, Healblock (When recieving hits)
    She also has an instant power drain that drains 100% power from both players, I think it can happen when both recieving and dealing hits.
    I might have missed a few but not sure, just thought of it off the top of my head.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    This isn't relevant, but when the nerf happened I deranked my SW, and then the other day I 5/50 her again just for fun, and diversity...

Anyway she still dishes out some mean damage, regen isn't really there, but I've had a couple of 30+k damage special 2s popping.

Not too shabby still, I assumed she was terrible and it isn't the case.

As for your question op just take a poison immune champ because she will stack that on you and heal block guaranteed!
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Like others said poison is something to be prepared for in that fight.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    She has a chance to power drain 100% of her and the opponent power when she gets hit.
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    SW is the most amazing yet frustrating champion in the entire game. You'll have fights where she hits power lock on the first hit, steals power, stuns constantly, regenerates two stacks and deals amazingly. high damage, letting you take out a seemingly difficult opponent with ease. No other champ has that capability in so many areas.

Of course, there are other fights where you can't get anything to trigger at all, no matter how hard you try, and her specials hit like soft pillows.....
  • Just took her into 5.2.2 and did 93k on Sp2 againt Rhino. FeelsGoodMan
    Just took her into 5.2.2 and did 93k on Sp2 againt Rhino. FeelsGoodMan

I don't think you did 93k let's be honest
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Just took her into 5.2.2 and did 93k on Sp2 againt Rhino. FeelsGoodMan

I don't think you did 93k let's be honest

You haven't done 5.2.2 let's be honest.
    Think he wrote the wrong number lol
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I think 5.2.2. is the chapter where only special attacks deal damage, 400% more than normal, and critical hits do 50% more damage, if I am not wrong. So, it seems possible, right?
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I think 5.2.2. is the chapter where only special attacks deal damage, 400% more than normal, and critical hits do 50% more damage, if I am not wrong. So, it seems possible, right?

It's definitely possible. I never hit in the 90s, but I did get crits on sp2 in that part of the chapter where I did over 80k worth. Scarlet Witch was my MVP in that section.

Wasn't that in chapter 1? I can't even remember lol that was a while back.
    That was in 5.1 I'm sure @CatacIysmic @JRock808 , but if that's the quest your on about then it's believable, I thought you meant in general.

I used spidery for that, his sp2 got me 124k damage ... kidding but he could KO an opponent in a 1 pop
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    It's in both 5.2.1 and 5.2.2. You'll see when you get there.
    Lol I've been focusing on 5.3 way more, forgot most of what 5.2 has.
  • I still can't warm up to her after the nerf. Part of it is because I just remember how good she used to be. Now her stun seems so short (especially compared to other champs in the game), her power lock is so short (compared to other champs in the game), her regen is so minimal (compared to other champs in the game), and her other abilities so infrequently proc. I have champs that will guarantee the effect I need in a fight, rather than hoping for a weaker one from her.