**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elsa Bloodstone Best Rotations/Tips?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I just took my 5* Elsa to R3 and she's going to R4 as soon as I get some iso due to a Rank-Up Roulette poll.

I know she's bugged atm, but act for a second like she's not πŸ˜‚, what are the best rotations for short fights and long fights? I've heard different things and can't figure out the best way to use her. Any other tips you have would also be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I still have no idea. I know you do sp1 and sp2 to dump the charges to refresh something
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 β˜…β˜…
    I like to stack busted charges first for the big extra damage numbers than drop a sp2 for big extra damage and dot.

Differs a little when there is an evade champ. I try to coldsnap them asap.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IMO, you start with MLLLL combos will you use up the pistol ammo, then after that you use sp2s and MLLLMs to use your shotgun ammo.
  • MagnaAngemon_333MagnaAngemon_333 Posts: 131 β˜…
    I am working on a video it will finish till tonight.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Datman257 said:

Well, for short fights I usually build up only my busted charges till I get between sp1 and sp2. Then I use sp1 to get the precision buff which makes elsa crit more, which means she does more dmg. After sp1 I usually build upto an sp2. I spend all the busted debuff charges so she reloads her ammo, when she reloads she gets increased power gain which will help get to an sp2 faster. Most of the time in short matchups, enemies die before I get to an sp2, but if they don't they will surely die with the sp2. In longer fights, it is better to start of with sp3 to get cruelty buff, then sp1 to get precision and then sp2 for dmg. U can refresh the sp3 cruelty when reloading her ammo rounds, so just using 1 sp3 in the whole fight is enough-- granted u are able to keep up the buff. So the rotation becomes: sp3 - sp1- sp2 - sp1- sp2 and so on. That's about it I guess. Oh and one more thing, more busted debuffs on the opponent equals more dmg incinerate debuffs will tick for. So I usually use her incinerate / coldsnap rounds when the opponent has 4 or more busted debuffs. Hope this helps...

That does help, thanks a lot!
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265 β˜…
    My r3 was the best champ of all my champs for Disstrack on Cavalier EQ, easy to put the 3 debuffs on em w the busteds, 1.2 She can beat Joe Fixit easy and Walk away from the Hood w 100% health. I hate playing agaisnt her in Incursions and Boss rush she kill my whole team, but i was told shes not good for AW defense. So rn idk if she got pass r3
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    OneMast3r said:

I like to stack busted charges first for the big extra damage numbers than drop a sp2 for big extra damage and dot.

Differs a little when there is an evade champ. I try to coldsnap them asap.

pretty much what I do as well!
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,111 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Empty hellfire first with double mediums and 1 sp1 for the crit rate buff. Then start emptying busted. You wanna throw sp2 when you have the most busted on the opponent.
    Mine is 6R2