**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvel Insider Rewards for Blades Quest Unclaimable?

EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
There are two new reward bundles for this game; a 2-star Blade pack and a 3-star Morningstar pack (found here: https://marvel.com/insider/rewards). When attempting to claim them, where it should be asking for your in-game name it instead is asking for a shipping address. There doesn't seem to be a way to have it directly applied into the main game. It was never like this previously with rewards, which make it seem like this reward is physical, and incorrectly labeled as that.

I realize Kabam is not Marvel Insider, but I cannot see a way to contact them directly, and it seems like Kabam would have an easier time contacting them about this issue. Hopefully this will not cause people to miss out on the reward if they mistakenly order this 'physical' prize, where there is no in-game name to send the reward to.

Comments

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I'm feeling the same way. This switch by insider is just a sketchy move. If I don't get my rewards, I'm gonna be PISSED about wasting those 125k points.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I did the same, kind of confused on how that is supposed to work. Are they going to physically mail a code or possibly some actual tangible items along with this offer ? I've spent lots of time and money to get my insider points, this just confused the hell out of me.
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    It seems to be fixed now, although I am basiuing this assumption on the instructions:

"Please enter your Marvel Contest of Champions player name EXACTLY (case sensitive) as it is displayed in the game (note - if there is an error with your player name, your account will not be granted the package). To view your player name, go to your Summoner Profile (tap your player avatar at the top of the home screen - next to the energy bar and currency balances)."

I do not have the points yet,. so I may be wrong.
  • Wierd, i can't even log into Marvel Insider with my facebook account, keep giving me errors, anyone have this problem too?
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    It seems to be fixed now, although I am basiuing this assumption on the instructions:

"Please enter your Marvel Contest of Champions player name EXACTLY (case sensitive) as it is displayed in the game (note - if there is an error with your player name, your account will not be granted the package). To view your player name, go to your Summoner Profile (tap your player avatar at the top of the home screen - next to the energy bar and currency balances)."

I do not have the points yet,. so I may be wrong.

Never mind
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I dont get the option to enter my ingame name:
    iq28pjdisiez.png
    qm3ywnaa5ol6.png

Any Ideas anyone?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    I'm having the same issue and i have more than enough points for them, I'm not sure what's going on and their support is pretty terrible.

If you want to try contacting them, you email them just you may be waiting for awhile or may not get a response

onlinesupport@marvel.com
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    well I guess those of us who are not in the states and can't get ANY of these insider rewards are lucky we don't have this problem...?
    Gotta love kabam's discrimination.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    That is completely B.S , there are a lot of people who don't live in US but have insider account , that ia freaking discrimination .
    P.S - Marvel insider is not kabam's work , so I don't think they have anything to do in this.
    Strategic wrote: »
    well I guess those of us who are not in the states and can't get ANY of these insider rewards are lucky we don't have this problem...?
    Gotta love kabam's discrimination.

I doubt that's the case, and actually this time It's not actually kabam fault as they don't have anything to do with it, or marvel insider other than a loose promotion that we get free stuff out of

I've been with insider for awhile and have never seen this before so not quite sure what's going on or how to fix it and might be waiting awhile before their support says something
  • CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    Marvel Insider is open to US residents only... It says that pretty clearly when you sign up.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Rewards are claimable until 12th November 2017
    Rewards delivered by 17th November
    If you go to redeem the reward, it shows you a screen to enter shipping details, then click next and it should say “congratulations, you’ve successfully redeemed this reward”

And you should see you shipping details along with your in game name
    edited September 2017
    CptMuffin wrote: »
    Marvel Insider is open to US residents only... It says that pretty clearly when you sign up.

And lol ?

I live in the us on the east coast in NJ and i have been a member for a long time and still got whatever this issue was so your point is moot.

I sent them a email and will wait for someone who actually knows what they're talking about.
    If you go to redeem the reward, it shows you a screen to enter shipping details, then click next and it should say “congratulations, you’ve successfully redeemed this reward”

And you should see you shipping details along with your in game name.

Some already did that, and some already entered that information long ago when they signed up and have never seen this before today.

Why the sudden change, and why are people saying they didn't get it even when doing what you just said.
  • KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    There is a drop down option for COUNTRY with "Live in US?" highlighted. Maybe non-US can claim too?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I know people who don't live in US and get them, not sure how but they do
  • "By joining, I affirm that I am a US resident, I have read and agree to the Marvel Insider Loyalty Rewards Program Terms of Use and the Marvel.com Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy."
  • KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    I took a shot and tried this, they have the option for other COUNTRY.... registered and then they send me the mail stating this

" User must provide valid shipping address in the continental U.S., Alaska or Hawaii and valid email."

Just kissed my points goodbye. Kabam please tell your partner Marvel Insider no to deceive me with your form.
  • CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85

And lol ?

I live in the us on the east coast in NJ and i have been a member for a long time and still got whatever this issue was so your point is moot.

I sent them a email and will wait for someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

Its not moot. The point is that Marvel Insider is for US residents only. The address request is probably to weed out those who live outside the US from claiming rewards.
  • fpjwpm5v7inl.jpg

So I entered my address I hope I didn't do it wrong but this is what it looks like when you get the email

• SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I'm seeing the same as all of you. Not gonna redeem yet. Will wait this out for now until some more info pops up.
  • k666kk666k Posts: 47
    Assuming its just a bug
  • ANTLIONJPJANTLIONJPJ Posts: 13
    I really hope it is just a bug because i gave them a fake shipping address :#:#:#:#:#:#:#
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I got the Vulture pack and I live in the UK and they didn't ask me for a shipping address. I've just tried claiming the Blade pack.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Mine worked like normal. Just asked for my e-mail and in-game name.
  • KDawg88KDawg88 Posts: 53
    Discrimination at its finest. #UKSummonersMatter
    edited September 2017

And lol ?

Its not moot. The point is that Marvel Insider is for US residents only. The address request is probably to weed out those who live outside the US from claiming rewards.

It was actually because it was a bug not a check, which is confirmed btw and it's working normally now for me and some other people as well who also chimed in on this thread to.

Lol I got flagged
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I never saw that. I just claimed both, and it seems to be normal. Perhaps try refreshing and do it again. If not, contact Marvel Insider. They're responsible for their promotions.