**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I go for a mutant and skill dual crystal as my 10th 5*?

I am coming close to my next 5* crystal and was wondering about if i wanted to go for the dual crystals. I was thinking if i where to go for one, it would be a skill and mutant due to me only having 1 skill and 1 mutant champion as well as the fact my most wanted is nick fury. Not even to mention the amount of crazy mutants in the game. The only thing that is making me think over this is the trash 5* skill champs that I may pull (Like a black panther or a winter solider) but i guess that goes for the basic as well. Just the amount of below average skill champs makes this a hard choice for me and i'd like to hear your feedback.

Here is my roster if that helps with feedback

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Go for cosmic/tech it is more good
  • RedRazorRedRazor Posts: 14
    One of my most used champs rn is a 4* corvus and I have little tier 4 cosmic left and what i do have, i am saving for cmm rank 3. While tech sounds good because I don't have any, cosmic has only 1 champ i want, and i don't really want a hyperion when i have little resources to rank him up.
    edited September 2020
    RedRazor said:

One of my most used champs rn is a 4* corvus and I have little tier 4 cosmic left and what i do have, i am saving for cmm rank 3. While tech sounds good because I don't have any, cosmic has only 1 champ i want, and i don't really want a hyperion when i have little resources to rank him up.

Resources will come overtime don't worry. And rank CMM before corvus. Go for cosmic/tech
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Cosmic/Tech might be better. Decent chance of you pulling a tech champion, which could give a good double immune.

RedRazor said:

Resources will come overtime don't worry. And rank CMM before corvus. Go for cosmic/tech
    Corvus 4* is already one of my 6 rank 5's, and i do understand that the resources will come overtime, but i have a 5* skill awakening gem (With not many sig stones so thats why i haven't put it onto blade). Not to mention i have a bunch of resources for other classes besides cosmic.

Cosmic/Tech might be better. Decent chance of you pulling a tech champion, which could give a good double immune.

Rn, i have a r4 4* sentinal for double immune, so i find something like an ultron not very useful.
    RedRazor said:

Rn, i have a r4 4* sentinal for double immune, so i find something like an ultron not very useful.
    But you could also pull a Warlock. Or a five star Sentinel. Or a Guillotine 2099. Or say, Ghost.
    RedRazor said:

G2099
    Warlock
    Ghost
    Hyperion
    Cull
    Silver surfer
    Sentinel dupe
    Doc oc
    Mysterio

You can pull these
    Missed one...

Don't Lynch me @Mcdonalds

RedRazor said:

But you could also pull a Warlock. Or a five star Sentinel. Or a Guillotine 2099. Or say, Ghost.
    The same could be said for just about any class, even tho those champs would be sick which is why maybe basic is the call because of all the insane champs i could get, but then there is also more trash.
    Okay if you have skill ag then go for skill/mutant

Okay if you have skill ag then go for skill/mutant

Yeah, that as well as the cmm synergy is why i want nick fury so badly

RedRazor said:

G2099
    Warlock
    Ghost
    Hyperion
    Cull
    Silver surfer
    Sentinel dupe
    Doc oc
    Mysterio

You can pull these
    Wouldn’t be a dupe, his Sentinel is a four star.

But there’s also

Hulkbuster
    CMM dupe
    Nebula
    Star-Lord
    IMIW
    Corvus
    Proxima
    Venom
    Carnage
    Medusa
    Vision (Aarkus)
    Ronan
    Venom the Duck

RedRazor said:

G2099
    Warlock
    Ghost
    Hyperion
    Cull
    Silver surfer
    Sentinel dupe
    Doc oc
    Mysterio

You can pull these

But there’s also

Hulkbuster
    CMM dupe
    Nebula
    Star-Lord
    IMIW
    Corvus
    Proxima
    Venom
    Carnage
    Medusa
    Vision (Aarkus)
    Ronan
    Venom the Duck
    Since he got skill ag he should open skill/mutant

RedRazor said:

G2099
    Warlock
    Ghost
    Hyperion
    Cull
    Silver surfer
    Sentinel dupe
    Doc oc
    Mysterio

You can pull these

But there’s also

Hulkbuster
    CMM dupe
    Nebula
    Star-Lord
    IMIW
    Corvus
    Proxima
    Venom
    Carnage
    Medusa
    Vision (Aarkus)
    Ronan
    Venom the Duck
    Cmm dupe would be sick buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Nick fury (Would use awakening gem on as soon as i pulled)
    Blade (Dupe)
    Aegon
    Stealthy
    Domino
    Sunspot
    Omega red
    Magneto (Red)
    Archangel
    Havok
    Namor
    and many other solid pulls that i cannot be bothered listing
    RedRazor said:

RedRazor said:

G2099
    Warlock
    Ghost
    Hyperion
    Cull
    Silver surfer
    Sentinel dupe
    Doc oc
    Mysterio

You can pull these

But there’s also

Hulkbuster
    CMM dupe
    Nebula
    Star-Lord
    IMIW
    Corvus
    Proxima
    Venom
    Carnage
    Medusa
    Vision (Aarkus)
    Ronan
    Venom the Duck

Blade (Dupe)
    Aegon
    Stealthy
    Domino
    Sunspot
    Omega red
    Magneto (Red)
    Archangel
    Havok
    Namor
    Be careful as I opened 2 today and kingpin and namor

RedRazor said:

RedRazor said:

G2099
    Warlock
    Ghost
    Hyperion
    Cull
    Silver surfer
    Sentinel dupe
    Doc oc
    Mysterio

You can pull these

But there’s also

Hulkbuster
    CMM dupe
    Nebula
    Star-Lord
    IMIW
    Corvus
    Proxima
    Venom
    Carnage
    Medusa
    Vision (Aarkus)
    Ronan
    Venom the Duck

Blade (Dupe)
    Aegon
    Stealthy
    Domino
    Sunspot
    Omega red
    Magneto (Red)
    Archangel
    Havok
    Namor
    Be careful as I opened 2 today and kingpin and namor
    Kingpin is exactly one of the pulls i fear, but there is always a risk that you get absolute garbage from any crystal. Tho a namor wouldn't be too bad even tho i doubt i would ever use him.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Id probably go skill mutant. I think the crystal pool overall is just a tiny bit weaker than the science/mystic, but you already have a good science and mystic champ. And you want fury and have the ag for him
    edited September 2020

Id probably go skill mutant. I think the crystal pool overall is just a tiny bit weaker than the science/mystic, but you already have a good science and mystic champ. And you want fury and have the ag for him

I got 5* NF 1 day ago and today got a skill ag and awakened him he is so insane
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    to this point I have already opened 30 skill/mutant crystals looking for Aegon and my best pulls have been Blade, Blade (dupe), and AA (dupe). The rest have been less desirable. If I wasn't so hard up for Aegon I would be opening cosmic/tech right now
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I go basics, and I've had some SICK pulls lately!
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Go for whatever you think you need or want most. Good luck for your pull(s) :-)
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Mystic/Science Crystal has the highest chance for you to pull GodTier Champs.