**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About Supreme Solo Crystal (subjective view)

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
After a week of pulling over 30s Supreme Solo Crystal, my thoughts are:

- Kabam respond to the community’s complain about XP boost after level 60 by offering alternative solo crystal, at significantly higher cost (2,000 greater solo vs 10,000 supreme solo);
- Instead of XP boost, now there is an overflow of health/power boost (eg 10% health boost);
- For those saying it’s great to have T5B and T2A shards, please notice the drop rate is 1%. You better hope for rain in desert;
- Display for number of crystal available is ruined after such update, although I know it means the crystal shards are now interchangeable among 3 solo crystals. The number now means “max number of basic solo crystal available” instead of number of different crystals available;
- Sometimes I don’t quite understand the word “improvement” means, especially from Kabam perspectives. Whenever they give up something, they raise the cost, and use RNG, so as to minimise those “ favours” as much as possible. I’m really confused. Why not simply improve the greater solo crystal?

Comments

• AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    already got t5b several times lol, les than 100 supreme crystal
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

I like them. Hard to complain about an upgrade. And those of us that do high tier alliance war, those boosts are HUGE. Don’t even get me started. And the t5b and t2a drops are small but it’s okay. The numbers thing means nothing.

I have a lot of them, but haven’t opened them, I’ll be saving them for the aw season.

By offering new crystal, players forget about their original request: reform the greater solo crystal.

That’s president Trup’s favourite deal tactic: if you are low in a game set, quit and create your own set.

Pre-condition: I don’t have any T4CC trade-in crystal.

What’s that “9” means?
    - you can pull 9 crystals in total?
    - you can pull 9 solo crystals?
    - how’s that “9” came up?
    Aztec said:

already got t5b several times lol, les than 100 supreme crystal

Not strange and I congratulate your good luck on standalone basis. Just like I also got T1A from Greater Solo, after uncountable pulls. It’s only strange if many players come to say they got T5b several times.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

I like them. Hard to complain about an upgrade. And those of us that do high tier alliance war, those boosts are HUGE. Don’t even get me started. And the t5b and t2a drops are small but it’s okay. The numbers thing means nothing.

I have a lot of them, but haven’t opened them, I’ll be saving them for the aw season.

By offering new crystal, players forget about their original request: reform the greater solo crystal.

That’s president Trup’s favourite deal tactic: if you are low in a game set, quit and create your own set.
    Would you rather Apple updated the iPhone 6 forever or created a new better iPhone yearly?
    Crcrcrc said:

Reference said:

Would you rather Apple updated the iPhone 6 forever or created a new better iPhone yearly?
    So would you rather Apple created a new iPhone shortly after launching a new iOS that drag down your existing iPhone performance? Or fix the iOS instead?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

Crcrcrc said:

Reference said:

So would you rather Apple created a new iPhone shortly after launching a new iOS that drag down your existing iPhone performance? Or fix the iOS instead?
    That isn’t what is happening. The greater crystals got a slight update and Kabam came out with the newer, better supreme ones which actually give good rewards for barely any effort to get them. I played for maybe an hour on hero use with a 6* in beginner event quest, and got 3 of them. That wasn’t even why I was doing beginner! It is easy free rewards
    edited September 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

Reference said:

Crcrcrc said:

Reference said:

That isn’t what is happening. The greater crystals got a slight update and Kabam came out with the newer, better supreme ones which actually give good rewards for barely any effort to get them. I played for maybe an hour on hero use with a 6* in beginner event quest, and got 3 of them. That wasn’t even why I was doing beginner! It is easy free rewards
    I suppose you’re not new to the forum and I think you forget the discussion in General Feedback Forum. One of the discussions there were talking about reform greater solo crystals and replace the XP boost with something better. That isn’t what you mentioning.

Free rewards? That’s definitely wrong as you are getting shards from meeting milestones.

Besides, I’m not talking about whether it is easy to get shards or not. Getting shards is not an issue for me. Two separate concepts.
    Reference said:

What’s that “9” means?

Instead of hitting disagree on a question, let’s provide explanation if you really disagree, otherwise I dunno what you are disagreeing about a question. Do you mean I shouldn’t ask a question?

Reference said:

Reference said:

What’s that “9” means?

Instead of hitting disagree on a question, let’s provide explanation if you really disagree, otherwise I dunno what you are disagreeing about a question. Do you mean I shouldn’t ask a question?
    You can open six solo crystals or three greater solo crystals, but for some reason or the other the game is adding it up and displaying it as 9 as in 6+3=9, I have no idea whether it's intended or it's another bug, either way it's not really a huge concern
    Thanks. Obviously a bug if your explanation is correct, as Greater Solo and Solo shards are two separate shard before the “upgrade”, now they are interchangeable yet Kabam didn’t alter the crystal count logic.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Reference said:

What’s that “9” means?

Post a pic of your T4CC please.

6 of the 9 is due to the fact that you can, if you wish to do so, open 6 solo crystals. My guess is that you have 3 classes where you have a minimum of 3 T4CC and this is counted in “theoretical” crystals available in that tab. You may also have 1 class with 9 catalysts- same difference.

All irrelevant if you have no T4CC at all though.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Dude not sure why you are complaining. These crystals are pretty good.

The update to the solo event was great. You can now finish hero use, level up and arena wins so much faster. The rewards are great. 2/3/4/5 sig stones, t2a and t5b. More gold and still getting potions revives and units. What more can you ask for??? Real money? Smfh

The supreme crystal has good drop rates. You need boosts for war? They drop, you need arena boosts to finish faster? They drop, need XP boosts? They still drop in the lower crystals. I opened 30 and pulled a good amount of things I wanted. Much better than when I had to open my hoarded 500+ lesser and greater ones.

Stop finding everything to complain about and let them know they did a good job with the crystal and the update.
  • Petusko2811Petusko2811 Posts: 36
    Reference said:

Crcrcrc said:

Reference said:

Crcrcrc said:

Reference said:

I suppose you’re not new to the forum and I think you forget the discussion in General Feedback Forum. One of the discussions there were talking about reform greater solo crystals and replace the XP boost with something better. That isn’t what you mentioning.

Free rewards? That’s definitely wrong as you are getting shards from meeting milestones.

Besides, I’m not talking about whether it is easy to get shards or not. Getting shards is not an issue for me. Two separate concepts.
    What u saying makes 0 sense. Its only to complain about something. From old crystals i have nothing for 2 years. These give me in 1 week 20 boosts which is perfect. And you point about confusing number is total BS. It absolutely doesnt matter. Its complain on level i want to have 5* crystal blue because red is too offensive
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Personally I think they were a great addition. I run through a lot of boosts every season playing Tier 1 wars, and the generous drop rates for boosts are going to be a huge help for keeping my stash healthy. I’m not fussed about the T2A and T5B, since they’re so easily found these days.