**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seriouse problem with my account.

2»

Comments

• Now either recover my account or I'm going to quit playing mcoc forever.

I’m not going to presume your situation, but trying to use low-level threats as leverage probably isn’t the best way to get what you want
    Somebody today said that they will commit suicide if kabam didn't unban them.
    LoL
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★

Now either recover my account or I'm going to quit playing mcoc forever.

I’m not going to presume your situation, but trying to use low-level threats as leverage probably isn’t the best way to get what you want
    Somebody today said that they will commit suicide if kabam didn't unban them.
    LoL
    Ticket filed?
  • Rawalblooch72925Rawalblooch72925 Posts: 18
    edited September 2020

Unfortunately I don't have any proof for my dup namor dup and 600 AQ tickets. I just want my account recovered

just file a ticket then. go to the home screen in game and click on the settings in top right. find the support button
    I did this but no reply came
  • Unfortunately I don't have any proof for my dup namor dup and 600 AQ tickets. I just want my account recovered

Then file a ticket why are you wasting your time here
    Ooh so forums can't help me ?

Unfortunately I don't have any proof for my dup namor dup and 600 AQ tickets. I just want my account recovered

just file a ticket then. go to the home screen in game and click on the settings in top right. find the support button
    It will come just wait

Unfortunately we don't work at Kabam
  • Unfortunately I don't have any proof for my dup namor dup and 600 AQ tickets. I just want my account recovered

It will come just wait
    Hopefully , I'm very anxious right now
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

it will not come immediately. as hard as it is to believe for some people, you talk to real people most of the time
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

not at all lol
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    If Namor wasn't duped but now he is then maybe that's why your 5* shards "disappeared". And yeah...you had 9.5K shards so you needed to sell couple 4* to get 500 5* shards for full 5* crystal. Maybe one of your friends or family members did that. IMO.
    0din said:

Yeah ask your wife. They generally hate this game

Lmao he probably isn't married looking by his threat to stop playing the game

0din said:

Yeah ask your wife. They generally hate this game

what if op is the wife
    Ultimate situation twister
    Now he is slapping his wife LOL.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Have you contacted support yet?
    Renaxqq said:

Now he is slapping his wife LOL.

Wrestling with his wife lol
    @unoobmepro LOL LOL LOL
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★

Another thing that I noticed right now is that my namor wasn't dup but now he is and I had 135 AQ tickets yesterday but today these tickets are more than 600
    Do you guys still think that I'm laying

It all adds up. Somebody has bought a crystal from the sold champs and luckily pulled Namor and from the excessive gold they bought aq tickets.
    Renaxqq said:

@unoobmepro LOL LOL LOL

@Renaxqq LMAO LMAO LMAO
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

From all the replies here, what would make you think the forums could help? Also, in what world are forums a place to go to get help in accounts? Forums have always been separated from account based issues and game issues.

You can report bugs and ask for help for game playing related issues but not a single person here, including mods, can help you.
This discussion has been closed.