**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Apoc Arena Grinders Assemble!

Mike192Mike192 Posts: 624 ★★★
I am sitting at 89m for 5* Apoc Arena and aiming for 94m. I would like to know, those who are grinding, what scores have you put up or are considering to be a safe bet?

Thanks and best of luck

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Nothing in the first round. Aiming for 1.7m for the 3 star in the second round
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Umm not this round but I really want that guy. So will be going for next round. Anybody knows what's the cutoff to get him in 4* Featured?? Thanks in advance.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Slayerzz said:

Umm not this round but I really want that guy. So will be going for next round. Anybody knows what's the cutoff to get him in 4* Featured?? Thanks in advance.

Probably about 8 million
    Kill_Grey said:

Slayerzz said:

Probably about 8 million
    Ok that's really high for me. Let me see at my stash.
    @Kill_Grey I can grind around 5 million, that's the best I can do. So do you recommend me going for 3* or 4* Featured?
    Slayerzz said:

@Kill_Grey I can grind around 5 million, that's the best I can do. So do you recommend me going for 3* or 4* Featured?

3* featured is most likely your best bet. I don't grind for champs from arena anymore, because what is within my reach is the 4*s and below, and I simply don't upgrade 4*s any more. As for 4* featured, the average for a featured Champ is about 6 million. Apocalypse is pretty sought after, so he'll go quite a bit higher.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Slayerzz said:

3* featured is most likely your best bet. I don't grind for champs from arena anymore, because what is within my reach is the 4*s and below, and I simply don't upgrade 4*s any more. As for 4* featured, the average for a featured Champ is about 6 million. Apocalypse is pretty sought after, so he'll go quite a bit higher.
    What!!!??
    I must had been aware or posted something related to this.....I expected to be some where high just having over a million😭
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Slayerzz said:

What!!!??
    I must had been aware or posted something related to this.....I expected to be some where high just having over a million😭
    Adding to this is that this is the first time I’m trying to grind arenas,😑

Kill_Grey said:

Slayerzz said:

What!!!??
    3*featured would probably be about 1.5 million
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Important to note that not all synergies are available below 5* version (AA, for example).

Dr. Zola
  • Franchise_7Franchise_7 Posts: 45
    I stopped at 96 mil

I stopped at 96 mil

Just out of curiosity—what does your 6* lineup look like? How about the 6* lineup for @Mike192 ?

Not that a 90M+ run is in my future, but I’m intrigued by what kind of roster it would take to get there.

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Zola
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

I stopped at 96 mil

Just out of curiosity—what does your 6* lineup look like? How about the 6* lineup for @Mike192 ?

Not that a 90M+ run is in my future, but I’m intrigued by what kind of roster it would take to get there.

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Zola
    I’d be amazed if that can be done without refreshing the top 3 champs quite a lot. That’s 60 units per battle, must get expensive fast.

I don’t have enough 5* at R3+ to make such scores viable.
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Hope you got him. I put up 74mil and only sitting at rank 201 currently.

Wish Kabam would increase the top rank rewards already..
    edited September 2020
    Mike192 said:

DrZola said:

I stopped at 96 mil

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Zola
    About 140 5* and just under 60 6* gets me around 70m without units. All else was units at 1k/4.5m score
    Thanks—that’s what I was thinking. I have similar numbers of 5* but half as many 6*, which is the limiting factor on any substantial featured arena grind for me.

Well...that, and time and endurance as well. Good luck!

Dr. Zola
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 192
    Got the 4* version with 14.3 million.....I was number 730..... barely made it
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    How many units do you all put in to get the 5* featured champ? My most ever was like 22m for Domino before I had spent 1.5k units and quit. I applaud all you wild grinders
  • Stark321Stark321 Posts: 17
    Mike192 said:

I am sitting at 89m for 5* Apoc Arena and aiming for 94m. I would like to know, those who are grinding, what scores have you put up or are considering to be a safe bet?

Thanks and best of luck

Do u got line? Wanted to contact u to see how u did it. Set up and how many hours. Will do the 2nd round grind. Thanks