**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic ag on 5* Medusa

chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys, i recently got medusa and i love to play with her. I have her as fully ranked 4*

Should i use my 5* cosmic gem on my medusa???
If no , then for whom should i save it for. I am holdinh 5* cosmic gem for almost 2 years. I am waiting for cmm but always fails to get her.
My luck is also very bad . After 10- 15 bad tries i got something better

Cosmic ag on 5* Medusa 56 votes

Yes
76%
winterthurJa1970allinashesJohnyzeroMasterduxspiderknight616FaisaljavedShtickRickTheHoodedDormammuVibranium_X23Scopeotoe987chrisfernendezzzKDSuperFlash10CiciliatoZombieZeddDenzel116Kill_GreyCloudVIIStrifeMiStaLovaOGAvenger 43 votes
No
14%
SnakeEyes69TerraUnidentifiedCreaturepigupompomWeeaeaChikelodishika123Elwind 8 votes
Your choice
8%
KennadoxandersrevengeWoody15Dretlle[Deleted User] 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Yes
    The first statement of your comment should give you the answer you seek
    Having fun is the important thing, and I love medusa too and I would have used an awakening gem on her had I not duped her naturally from the 5 star featured crystal
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Yes

The first statement of your comment should give you the answer you seek
    Having fun is the important thing, and I love medusa too and I would have used an awakening gem on her had I not duped her naturally from the 5 star featured crystal

Correct
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you have a Hyperion, I would recommend going for him, but like others said, if you like playing Medusa she is a great pick.
  • Yes

If you have a Hyperion, I would recommend going for him, but like others said, if you like playing Medusa she is a great pick.

I wish i could have him
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Yes
    At two years, yeah use it on her, I use Medusa on a regular basis, she is worth the AG. And still waiting on champions ill never pull too.
  • Yes
    Ja1970 said:

At two years, yeah use it on her, I use Medusa on a regular basis, she is worth the AG. And still waiting on champions ill never pull too.

I want to use it on her. I'll use it
    But last time i awakened my sentinel with the gem in a month i got 20+ sig on him by the crystal.