**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Upping of the Ranks

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I'm looking for any advice on who I should r4 next. I usually wouldn't make a post on it because r4s aren't super hard, but I'm really not sure. I'm on 6.2.4 right now. I've had other stuff to do, but I could probably do it if I wanted.

The Upping of the Ranks 89 votes

Caiw
14%
TendersquadRisenfromhellSteel_22BerjibsDretlleSwarmOfRavensAziz5253Shamir51ReptoidanaLysis_The_Sentry06HelpingBlackTuran 13 votes
Torch
44%
Lvernon15CliffordcanThatGuyYouSaw235Tarun46xandersrevengeLmaoRockyshockyCainpigupompomRookiieRockypantherxabqberEtjamaTiger360Iron_Patriot_is_litDeaconMetalJakeH3t3rYa_Boi_28Mauled 40 votes
Elsa
3%
MiStaLovaSpideyFunkoRayaan_2000 3 votes
Havok
3%
TerraMassapeal[Deleted User] 3 votes
G2099 who would then go to r5 with a tech gem
33%
Haji_SaabYoMovesLilMaddogHTMoot4LifeH_B0MBpseudosanePintzzThe_Blue_JaguarDaphboyShinobiGuyGhostboytjieKDSuperFlash10Xva23Kill_GreyOGAvengerTotalMonster109RazeStrikeVbnmeAaronc94Bonzodavid 30 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    😃
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

😃

yeah I was waiting for you. I've been using my 6*, and I know she's good, but my other champs would just do it faster. she might be more effective when I do harder content, but right now, she's not super useful for me
    Kill_Grey said:

😃

Lol, I just noticed you have the 6*.

Go havok, my dude. He's such an all-rounder. He handles niche matchups like a boss, and that special 3 damage is a fight wrecker! I use mine a lot, and he's always my go-to for annoyances like map 5 torch.

Of course, it wouldn't hurt to have 2 Guillys ranked, but I think you'll enjoy her more at rank 5 when you're in 6.3 and beyond.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    She’s almost too good even at R4. Second choice Torch.
    edited September 2020

Kill_Grey said:

😃

yeah I was waiting for you. I've been using my 6*, and I know she's good, but my other champs would just do it faster. she might be more effective when I do harder content, but right now, she's not super useful for me
    Yeah I understand that, lol. I have that kind of dilemma with my rank 5. My alliance still does map 5, and I simply can't bring her in because the healthpools aren't big enough. Same for war.

For now, I mostly use her in cavalier difficulty, and to farm pots in RoL. I'm planning on doing labyrinth with her, but that's whenever these freezing issues are sorted out.

For now, I place her on defense.

Edit: By the way, I haven't used her in act 6 yet because I'm still stuck at Champion boss. I was there before I got her, and I'm still stuck there, lol.
    I guess my rank 5 Claire can take him out, but I'm still being a little patient cuz I'd rather get revives first, instead of throwing units at him like I did in my first try, lol.
    edited September 2020
    I'm probably going to be doing 6.2.5 and 6.2.6 soon. Can caiw do the last part at r3? and for mordo, is torch at r4 a better option than my ghost?
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Torch
    Go Torch he’s a beast
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    Torch
    easy
    huh I'm kinda surprised torch is winning. I don't know how much I'd use him though. From what I've seen, he's only good against mystics and energy attacks. Heal reversal too, but I have warlock
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

Pic 1: Guillotine 2099 casually demolishing the entirety of Path 1 of LoL. I used her for every fight in there except like 2 (where used Colossus) and I only had to revive her once (accidentally died). She is amazing

Pic 2: Acid Wash Mysterio. Yes, she’s that good. As you progress in Act 6, the health pools get bigger and bigger and her used skyrocket.
    Mcdonalds said:

huh I'm kinda surprised torch is winning. I don't know how much I'd use him though. From what I've seen, he's only good against mystics and energy attacks. Heal reversal too, but I have warlock

I mean, the AQ boss is a mystic...

Also, he has crazy good immunities as well as countering some of the best defenders in doctor Doom, Mr sinister, Iron Man Infinity War, and Man Thing. He is a horrid option for Havok tho

I didn't realize you lacked science so a tech/mutant champ is really someone you don't need even if it is Guilly, so I'd go with torch
    hm thanks for the tips. why is he good for imiw though?
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Have her as 5* R5 and 6* R3 and well worth ranking both up. She is amazing as will help in future content as well. She amazing counter for flow and great boss killer for war
    She slices through almost any content that you put her into
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

I mean, the AQ boss is a mystic...

Also, he has crazy good immunities as well as countering some of the best defenders in doctor Doom, Mr sinister, Iron Man Infinity War, and Man Thing. He is a horrid option for Havok tho

I didn't realize you lacked science so a tech/mutant champ is really someone you don't need even if it is Guilly, so I'd go with torch
    hm thanks for the tips. why is he good for imiw though?
    His medium blasts build smolders
    Those smolders increase incinerate damage, so it's helpful. Once you learn to reparry against him, Iron Man Infinity war is advantageous. Im insanely jealous of ur 6* ghost and 2099 btw >:(
    ohhh duhh. thanks
    I just want to add to everyone that g2099 will almost 100% be going to r5. I have the 4-5 gem and the only would that could possibly change that plan is ghost. I would be taking her over sentinel. That's why I'm probably not going to go for her. I know she'll be very good in the future, but she won't help as much now

I just want to add to everyone that g2099 will almost 100% be going to r5. I have the 4-5 gem and the only would that could possibly change that plan is ghost. I would be taking her over sentinel. That's why I'm probably not going to go for her. I know she'll be very good in the future, but she won't help as much now

Only thing that would change your mind is Ghost? Whaaaaat? Isn't a 6 star rank 2 Ghost enough? 🤣

Guillotine 2099 is 100% worth the r5 no matter what.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Guillotine 2099!!!

Only thing that would change your mind is Ghost? Whaaaaat? Isn't a 6 star rank 2 Ghost enough? 🤣

yeah I'd definitely do a 5* ghost over her. I have two teg ags too and the sig helps a lot for ghost. but again, g2099 will definitely be going up to r5 sometime. I just don't need her right now. I probably should have left her off the poll tbh...
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Looking at the comments to convince myself to rank 4 my 5*r3 Torch. o.o
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Elsa
    Why is it that in every poll the option I vote for gets one vote?

edited September 2020

because you ranked up Falcon and Kamala Khan

yeah I'd definitely do a 5* ghost over her. I have two teg ags too and the sig helps a lot for ghost. but again, g2099 will definitely be going up to r5 sometime. I just don't need her right now. I probably should have left her off the poll tbh...
    Fair enough. 2 Ghosts is better than 1 I guess.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

because you ranked up Falcon and Kamala Khan
    LOL
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

😃

Yeah I understand that, lol. I have that kind of dilemma with my rank 5. My alliance still does map 5, and I simply can't bring her in because the healthpools aren't big enough. Same for war.

For now, I mostly use her in cavalier difficulty, and to farm pots in RoL. I'm planning on doing labyrinth with her, but that's whenever these freezing issues are sorted out.

For now, I place her on defense.

Edit: By the way, I haven't used her in act 6 yet because I'm still stuck at Champion boss. I was there before I got her, and I'm still stuck there, lol.
    I guess my rank 5 Claire can take him out, but I'm still being a little patient cuz I'd rather get revives first, instead of throwing units at him like I did in my first try, lol.
    Yo she is really nice for map 5,you don't need to ramp her up for aq just play her normally,by mostly spamming sp1,and let the regen do the wonder.
    She's a regular in my AQ team now,she does 90% of my AQ work,I reserve Nick fury for doom and sometimes mystic doombots,I bring killmonger along too but he hardly sees any work to do cos guilly takes care of it.
    Try her out you will love her
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Torch
    You have 6* guilly so why rank up 5*?