**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena bots

What's with all the bot accounts in arena with similar names in the top of the leaderboard (that you can see)?

I did 1.4m points for a 3 star Apocalypse but didn't even manage to get him while there's 100s of bot accounts who got him?

Comments

• Seymour300Seymour300 Posts: 1
    I agree.

Did 1.45m for the 3 star and missed.
  • TeggylolTeggylol Posts: 9
    Mcdonalds said:

Arena bots are everywhere, just report em to kabam so they can ban all accounts with the name

I searched their accounts to report them but there was only a "Block" button, so I'm not sure how to report them?
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    You take a screenshot and proceed to contact the support ticket and provide them the picture and explain why you believe they are cheating.
  • For 3* (new champ) Arena, sometimes might need to get 1.5m (or at least that has seemed to be the “safe” amount), even though others might go as low as 1.2m.

The “same name” accounts (with numbers) seem like potential “feeder” accounts towards just building up UNITS for some future Gifting Event (another reason for Gifting Reform). They typically are lower level account doing the 3* and 4* Basic arenas.

Other ones in the past have been banned (or at least stopped showing up as having logged into their “alliances”) after being pointed out.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★

I don't want to be blunt but, is it really our "job" to report them ? If we can see them in the leaderboard, Kabam's employees can see them too... and unlike us they have access to more data and are paid to do so. I'm all for helping but it's been going on for quite some time now that a more radical and systematic approach should be used against those cheaters.
    Honestly didn't know it was that bad, sorry for anyone who missed even the 3*... I'm glad I decided to do a couple more rounds and push to 1.58m instead of the usual 1.45m, it must have been a close call.

now that''s true and funny
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    the worst part is they get to keep the champs after a week ban..
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

I don't want to be blunt but, is it really our "job" to report them ? If we can see them in the leaderboard, Kabam's employees can see them too... and unlike us they have access to more data and are paid to do so. I'm all for helping but it's been going on for quite some time now that a more radical and systematic approach should be used against those cheaters.
    Honestly didn't know it was that bad, sorry for anyone who missed even the 3*... I'm glad I decided to do a couple more rounds and push to 1.58m instead of the usual 1.45m, it must have been a close call.

Gotta agree with this! I think there are simply too many cheater that kabam can’t do them all without hardwired evidence. Plus they have to create new contents and all that to release for us to do so it probably eats their time up.