**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Replaced my 4* team with a 5* team

The old team that made me uncollected (got most of them from arena, well worth it).

The plan is to become cavalier before cyber Monday, but first I have to explore act 5, then probably variant two (have r1 5* sentinel and 4* venom) and then 6.1.
Before I get there I most likely have ranked 5 them all, even Cull, that might be a bit odd since I just pulled 5* hyperion, I just really don’t like that dollar store knock off superman, Cull is hilarious.

I don’t have a nullifier on the team, but other than that I think they complement each other well, what are your thoughts?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Why not rank up that sentinel and do some of variant 3? Even if you do one chapter it’s still easy with a sentinel plus some other tech champs.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    U can definitely do cavlier with that team regardless
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★

Why not rank up that sentinel and do some of variant 3? Even if you do one chapter it’s still easy with a sentinel plus some other tech champs.

I just pulled sentinel and didn’t say I won’t rank him up, but this is the main team and I pick warlock over sentinel. I will deepen my 5* roster when I progress in the game.
    I also have blade, human torch, winter soldier so on, but rank up material is scarce
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    That team can get you cavalier now. I went for cavalier before elders since the game gives you better stuff for cav. Your warlock should destroy that crossbones.
  • IF YOU HAD AEGON THEN YOU NEED NOT HAVE CHANGED