**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Throne Breaker Title Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    @benshb you mentioned this is the BOTTOM half of your 6* roster. Can you screenshot the TOP half as well?

As you can see, the bottom half and top half shows a big difference.

Bottom half

Top half

(And no. I don’t buy Cavs nor cash offers. I put in my time to grind for my units to 100% A6 and AoL, and grab the July 4th unit offers.)

Some of you are acting like this is targeted at the very top tier of players which is absurd. I have 10 R3s, 12 R2s, and 32 R5s. I qualified for this title not long after 6.4 released.

You’re making me jelly bro. 😂
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Some of you are acting like this is targeted at the very top tier of players which is absurd. I have 10 R3s, 12 R2s, and 32 R5s. I qualified for this title not long after 6.4 released.

It's just ludicrous the reaction some are having to this.
  • xNig said:

@benshb you mentioned this is the BOTTOM half of your 6* roster. Can you screenshot the TOP half as well?

Bottom half

Top half

(And no. I don’t buy Cavs nor cash offers. I put in my time to grind for my units to 100% A6 and AoL, and grab the July 4th unit offers.)

Why isnt that Abomination rank 3? Haven't you seen the video karate mike posted of an Abomination soloing a thing boss? Lol
    H3t3r said:

xNig said:

Bottom half

Top half

Why isnt that Abomination rank 3? Haven't you seen the video karate mike posted of an Abomination soloing a thing boss? Lol
    Wanted to get my prestige up first to help my alliance. Else would have ranked Torch over Void.

xNig said:

It's just ludicrous the reaction some are having to this.
    Yeah. 😂
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Lainua said:

benshb said:

Buttehrs said:

benshb said:

Lainua said:

RoOOts said:

Pulyaman said:

People saying BG is an example of FTP really need to get a reality check. He plays practically everyday and streams almost every day. He is not an example of an average FTP. Also, I honestly think Kabam should have made this 3 R3 and act 6 exploration. If they really did want to divide the most advanced vs just cavalier, that should have been the metric. Almost anyone can complete act 6 and T5cc can requirement is too much rng. 3 R3 means you have done Abyss and you actually have little content to do and will enable them to release ultra difficult content to suite the elites.

Agree, even giving the title out for 1000$ spent in game would be more honest. At least no RNG.

And if they asked 1000 dollars for requirements do you pay or criticize them again? You can say anything you want
    benshb said:

Superc9 said:

benshb said:

1. It didn't necessarily buffed people's rosters, I'm currently like 20 / 0 on dual crystals for Doom/quake - and it still depend on RNG.

2. the problem is that the 2 requirements are 2 ends of a rope. Either have 6.4 completion, and with it have a certain number (10-15-20) of 5r5 (which fits the progression more), or if they want the 6r3, then have act 6 or 6.4 100% , they fit together more.

3. 7 stars are still faaaaar off the table, like, Avengers 5 far.

1. Stop thinking that it's just you that matters. No one cares about you or me. Just because you didn't get the champ you wanted doesn't mean it hasn't helped others. On average these changes boosted champ accessibility significantly, so Kabam has to bump difficulty.

2. What looks insurmountable now will become much easier in the future. You can't fast forward yourself to the front of the line.

3. 7s aren't far off if the community keeps demanding things. Whether we like it or not, the game is slowly marching towards them. Whining, complaining and getting dual class crystals and Cav difficulty only speeds this up.
    I never said it was only me, but I'm one of the many people.
    And I know I can't fast forward, and I understand that we need an other progression separator, what's more, I definitely agree with that, but putting it behind a huge luck wall, or to be forced to rank up is not the right way imo. All I'm saying, make it a number of r5s instead of r3. It still depend on the same luck/force factor, but much less, and fresh cavalier players will still get locked out of the next part of the content/perk, until they have the enough number of high ranked champions.

Having access to better perks for a player with 1 r3 and like 3 r5s because they were lucky and just completed act 6 is not fair against someone who 100% done act 6 and has 35 r5s, but werent lucky enough for a good r3 .

In My Opinion
    Luck? There is no luck involved if you have 40 6*. Luck only a factor if your 6* roster is undeveloped. So as fas as I can see it, all the guys including you who are complaining have undeveloped roster and of course you are not the target they are aiming to.

And we are very fine with it.
    Lol, then look around reddit and twitter, you will find many people with 100% act6 and without a reasonable r3 candidate, Mr. Entitled
    Then they need to stop being so picky if they want the new title. If they wanna wait for god tier or better then they gonna have to deal with the fact theyll miss out at first. Theres over 100 champs in the basic 6* pool. Pick one.
    Fair enough. Could you please show me some unduped superior Ironman rank 3 gameplay?
    There are Groot rank 5, Unstoppable Collosus rank 3 6* ... people rank up what they like for fun. It's not life breaking thing.
    UC R3....must be the Duel Champs added. He doesn't exist in circulation.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Superc9 said:

benshb said:

Buttehrs said:

benshb said:

Lainua said:

RoOOts said:

Pulyaman said:

People saying BG is an example of FTP really need to get a reality check. He plays practically everyday and streams almost every day. He is not an example of an average FTP. Also, I honestly think Kabam should have made this 3 R3 and act 6 exploration. If they really did want to divide the most advanced vs just cavalier, that should have been the metric. Almost anyone can complete act 6 and T5cc can requirement is too much rng. 3 R3 means you have done Abyss and you actually have little content to do and will enable them to release ultra difficult content to suite the elites.

Agree, even giving the title out for 1000$ spent in game would be more honest. At least no RNG.

And if they asked 1000 dollars for requirements do you pay or criticize them again? You can say anything you want
    benshb said:

Superc9 said:

benshb said:

1. It didn't necessarily buffed people's rosters, I'm currently like 20 / 0 on dual crystals for Doom/quake - and it still depend on RNG.

2. the problem is that the 2 requirements are 2 ends of a rope. Either have 6.4 completion, and with it have a certain number (10-15-20) of 5r5 (which fits the progression more), or if they want the 6r3, then have act 6 or 6.4 100% , they fit together more.

1. Stop thinking that it's just you that matters. No one cares about you or me. Just because you didn't get the champ you wanted doesn't mean it hasn't helped others. On average these changes boosted champ accessibility significantly, so Kabam has to bump difficulty.

2. What looks insurmountable now will become much easier in the future. You can't fast forward yourself to the front of the line.

3. 7s aren't far off if the community keeps demanding things. Whether we like it or not, the game is slowly marching towards them. Whining, complaining and getting dual class crystals and Cav difficulty only speeds this up.
    And I know I can't fast forward, and I understand that we need an other progression separator, what's more, I definitely agree with that, but putting it behind a huge luck wall, or to be forced to rank up is not the right way imo. All I'm saying, make it a number of r5s instead of r3. It still depend on the same luck/force factor, but much less, and fresh cavalier players will still get locked out of the next part of the content/perk, until they have the enough number of high ranked champions.

Having access to better perks for a player with 1 r3 and like 3 r5s because they were lucky and just completed act 6 is not fair against someone who 100% done act 6 and has 35 r5s, but werent lucky enough for a good r3 .

In My Opinion
    Luck? There is no luck involved if you have 40 6*. Luck only a factor if your 6* roster is undeveloped. So as fas as I can see it, all the guys including you who are complaining have undeveloped roster and of course you are not the target they are aiming to.

Lol, then look around reddit and twitter, you will find many people with 100% act6 and without a reasonable r3 candidate, Mr. Entitled
    Then they need to stop being so picky if they want the new title. If they wanna wait for god tier or better then they gonna have to deal with the fact theyll miss out at first. Theres over 100 champs in the basic 6* pool. Pick one.
    Fair enough. Could you please show me some unduped superior Ironman rank 3 gameplay?
    Nobody would waste a t5c on him because he sucks and r5s run content just fine. Are you willing to cripple your account for a silly title?

You're trying to add rocket fuel to an '89 Toyota Hatchback hoping to win the Formula 1. It won't do you any good lol
    If r5s run content just fine, how would ranking a "bad" champ to r3 cripple your account? People rank useless prestige champs like thor and surfer, i have king groot, elsa to rank 3 who a lot of people would consider useless (especially king groot, who's amazing at r3).

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Off topic, but @xNig Is that a R3 Vision Aarkus?

Yup. Got him from my sadly rnged cosmic nexus.
    xNig said:

Don’t worry, that just means that you’ll get a CMM or Corvus soon probably. But I bet he’s a blast to play.

xNig said:

Don’t worry, that just means that you’ll get a CMM or Corvus soon probably. But I bet he’s a blast to play.
    I was hoping for either of them, or venom. But doesn’t matter tbh. Just do what I can with whatever I get (and not whine about it 😂).

Aarkus gets by buffed up and diss track just fine as well. Not to mention he’s beast against robots and helps on alliance war defence.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Lainua said:

Lainua said:

benshb said:

Buttehrs said:

benshb said:

Lainua said:

RoOOts said:

Pulyaman said:

benshb said:

Superc9 said:

benshb said:

In My Opinion

There are Groot rank 5, Unstoppable Collosus rank 3 6* ... people rank up what they like for fun. It's not life breaking thing.
    UC R3....must be the Duel Champs added. He doesn't exist in circulation.
    My bad. Someone ranked him in beta.

Here is Diablo rank 3.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8riLqzRr-uw

Dorm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pr7byxPS3B0

Psylocke

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv70Uo56tq0

Mephisto

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3sivglvHCBM

And more rare rank 3 if you search.
    That Mephisto. Diablo was a surprise as well.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Newsflash: if you won’t be Thronebreaker from day 1 it is not tailored to you.

Newsflash: If you think the starting perks are worth ranking up a crappy champ, you are dumb.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Superc9 said:

Superc9 said:

benshb said:

Buttehrs said:

benshb said:

Lainua said:

RoOOts said:

Pulyaman said:

benshb said:

Superc9 said:

benshb said:

In My Opinion

Nobody would waste a t5c on him because he sucks and r5s run content just fine. Are you willing to cripple your account for a silly title?

You're trying to add rocket fuel to an '89 Toyota Hatchback hoping to win the Formula 1. It won't do you any good lol
    If r5s run content just fine, how would ranking a "bad" champ to r3 cripple your account? People rank useless prestige champs like thor and surfer, i have king groot, elsa to rank 3 who a lot of people would consider useless (especially king groot, who's amazing at r3).

It's relative. R3ing King Groot makes perfect sense for some players but not others. Someone with an influx of t5c, who already has a good cosmic r3 or multiple cosmic t5cs can afford it. And he's solid.

But for someone who doesn't have an r3, has limited access to t5c, and is probably on the newer side of Cavalier, rushing a rankup for title would hurt them.
    Then they probably shouldn't be worrying about this title yet. It's not super complicated
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Superc9 said:

Superc9 said:

benshb said:

Buttehrs said:

benshb said:

Lainua said:

RoOOts said:

Pulyaman said:

benshb said:

Superc9 said:

benshb said:

In My Opinion

It's relative. R3ing King Groot makes perfect sense for some players but not others. Someone with an influx of t5c, who already has a good cosmic r3 or multiple cosmic t5cs can afford it. And he's solid.

But for someone who doesn't have an r3, has limited access to t5c, and is probably on the newer side of Cavalier, rushing a rankup for title would hurt them.
    Agreed, the title isn't meant for them at all
    They just want the newest shiniest thing, even if it’s not meant for them. 😂
    xNig said:

xNig said:

I was hoping for either of them, or venom. But doesn’t matter tbh. Just do what I can with whatever I get (and not whine about it 😂).

Aarkus gets by buffed up and diss track just fine as well. Not to mention he’s beast against robots and helps on alliance war defence.
    That’s the fun way to play. Just have fun with the champs you have.

Also have you used him in incursions? I bet he’ll do a number in there. That’s the last question I swear.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I wonder if this gets closed or gets to 100 pages first.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★

I wonder if this gets closed or gets to 100 pages first.

Surprised it's not closed already. It's pretty much all been said by now and the mods haven't commented or been around in I don't even know how many pages.

xNig said:

xNig said:

That’s the fun way to play. Just have fun with the champs you have.

Also have you used him in incursions? I bet he’ll do a number in there. That’s the last question I swear.
    Nope. I don’t need him tbh 😂.

My main reason for ranking him up was for AWD.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    This thread is still going?

• mikeiammikeiam Posts: 18
    The title should be limited to whom finished all 100% including the abyss, it’s not fair that you could get it just with the completion of 6.4 and a r3.

• IKON said:

This thread is still going?

Your guess is as good as mine my dude
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    Please bare with me, it's a long post.

I am playing this game since 2015 and have come across lot of ridiculous things like 12.0 nerf, masteries change etc.
    6* R3 requirement is one more such thing.

I have only Abyss left to do. All variants, Act 6, LoL are 100% completed. Act 6 is the only place where we can reliably find T5cc. Playing war is another option but getting into T1/2 wars depends not only on your skills but also how other team members perform. On top of that we are offered shards of T5cc which will require insane RNG to form a full T5cc unless u are done with act 6 100% (which guarantees 1 t5cc) and abyss (3 T5cc).

After 26 R5 5* covering different utilities, immunities, defense and attack requirements for AQ/ AW and 35-36 6*, I am yet to rank up a 6* to R3. Resources are not a constraint. RNG is.

I am attaching some screenshots for reference. I do have a large pull of 6* are there definitely more than 3-4 worthy of R3 and yes, act 6 is 100% but I can't become Throne Breaker because if ridiculous requirements.

Suggestions: change 6* R3 requirement to owning a T5cc (can be from abyss/ act6 exploration / pure luck to form one T5cc from shards / bought some offers etc.). That ensures that summoner is not restricted by pure luck of not pulling a good 6* / or having a T5cc that matches summoners' requirements.

" alt="" />

="https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/fj/yd4wrl3suuoi.jpg" alt="" />