**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legendary Crystal Question

solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
So I just saw the legendary crystal message, but I went into the crystal vault and don't see it. Is it an uncollected exclusive, or do we have to wait until the update is out?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Is in the store for 1750 units (not sure if is this exact value, but is close to that)
  • Options
    CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    Don't waste your units on it.
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Is in the store for 1750 units (not sure if is this exact value, but is close to that)

thtas more than a BP's Vault, does Kabam really think that a 4 star is worth that much??
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

thtas more than a BP's Vault, does Kabam really think that a 4 star is worth that much??
    it stil better Thah a 2.5k unit deals.

• Options
    Oh, it is the infinitesimal chance of getting that 5* SG you are paying for!
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I'd rather buy 9 grandmaster crystals tbh.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Yea with my luck in this game along with poor drop rates I’m not buying it
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    This is absurd. Their valuation is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Yeah Kabam thinks their items in this game is worth way to much money for pixels
  • Options
    No update yet, vision still bugged, my specials are getting blocked AGAIN, 2 hour maintenance on day 5 aq, but no issues pushing these special offers. Awesome priorities guys.
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    ...well then. It goes from a simple question to "THIS IS MONEYGRAB NOT WORTH WE MUST REBEL"
  • Options
    suntzu83suntzu83 Posts: 18
    the price of units for the legendary crystal is joke. who is actuually gonna spend that for a 4* seriously kabam?????
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    A simple question: does every basic 5* champion have an equal chance to be pulled from the Legendary crystal?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola wrote: »
    A simple question: does every basic 5* champion have an equal chance to be pulled from the Legendary crystal?

Dr. Zola

I don't think champs in any crystals have an equal chance of a pull.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    suntzu83 wrote: »
    the price of units for the legendary crystal is joke. who is actuually gonna spend that for a 4* seriously kabam?????

one of my alliance members bought two and got mk five star
  • Options
    themikithemiki Posts: 60
    Someone in my ally got 5* Red Hulk
  • Options
    I took the gamble... got a 5* cap marvel (which is a dupe)
  • Options
    Re not being able to see the crystals in the store - try reloading the game. When they push a special offer while you're logged in, it often doesn't show before reloading.