**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* featured or basic

xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
With the coming 5k 6 star shards should I open a featured or basic? I just opened 2 featured 5 stars and duped my Hyperion and medusa. With that kind of luck yes or no for featured?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Too many bad champs in 6* featured, but your luck seems good, go for it
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,747 ★★★★★
    Post your 6-star roster
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Basic
  • JksyJksy Posts: 13
    Midnite93 said:

If no 6 stars basic

Thanks..... I'm in a similar situation..... this will be my first 6 star and with the 5000 plus a few days of 200 shards after that I need to decide if I'm going to get a basic or a featured.

Can you explain why you think it's better to go with the basic please?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,747 ★★★★★
    Jksy said:

Midnite93 said:

If no 6 stars basic

Thanks..... I'm in a similar situation..... this will be my first 6 star and with the 5000 plus a few days of 200 shards after that I need to decide if I'm going to get a basic or a featured.

Can you explain why you think it's better to go with the basic please?
    Because you'll have a whole 5000 6-star shards left, which is 50% of your second six star
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    I opened a featured 6* and got red guardian. I then opened a 6* basic and got IP.

The bad champs in feature isn't as bad as in basic.
  • There is a big difference between 5* and 6* , only 1* difference but you get what I mean.

If I speak firy 6* roster, I never care about getting good or bad Champions, whenever I open 6* I only need one thing, new 6*.
    Thanks for the responses.... much appreciated.

I've still got a few days to decide so will let you know what I end up doing and what I pull.

I do agree though, if I use 15k shards and end up with a dud I'll be fuming.
  • Rookiie said:

Post your 6-star roster

Quick update.... ended up opening a basic 6 star.... ended up with Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan).

Could have been worse, could have been a lot better.
  • I got an old man logan from a basic. Now trying to see if I should rank 2 him or my 6 star emma frost unduped
  • QazzyQazzy Posts: 66

I got an old man logan from a basic. Now trying to see if I should rank 2 him or my 6 star emma frost unduped

Emma for sure