**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Top 5 Skill champs

Comments

• SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399

falcon, moon knight, kingpin, karnak and trashmaster

@MaxGaming look what he said. 🙄
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited September 2020
    NF/Aegon are interchangeable
    Blade as a 3rd - he's the king of durability and is the ultimate jack of all trades.
    4th I suppose on paper Stealthy though I don't really have much experience with him.
    5th Hitmonkey looks tasty, alternately I'd go Elsa.

Bruh. Just noticed the date...
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Ægon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Hit Monkey
    5. Killmonger (although arguments could be made for Night Thrasher or Blade here. I lean to Killmonger)
  • hawk34hawk34 Posts: 41

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, AEGON IS EXTREMELY OVERRATED AND HIS ONLY PLACE IS IN LONG TERM FIGHTS.... DUPED NICK FURY IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST SKILL CHAMP AND ARGUABLY THE BEST CHAMP IN THE GAME.

I dunno, sounds like someone can't keep their combo :)
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    @MagnaAngemon_333 in what maps in AQ do you use your Aegon?

Thanks.
  • IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, AEGON IS EXTREMELY OVERRATED AND HIS ONLY PLACE IS IN LONG TERM FIGHTS.... DUPED NICK FURY IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST SKILL CHAMP AND ARGUABLY THE BEST CHAMP IN THE GAME.

Why. And this is wrong on so many levels.
    (Ronin says hi as well)

Thanks.

@Hector_1475 First I only used him Map 5 but as my account started to grow I mean our alliance started to grow we started doing Map 6 and now we do map7. Good think about Aegon in map 7 his constant 6 hits damage can easily manage to do 75% -90% attack reduction nodes. Plus against nodes like incinerates and bleeds, he can totally shrug debuffs off, not to mention that Lane where opponent cannot do damage with fury debuffs I think that is changed now, I haven't played AQ for while since I left alliance to focus on progression.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

RU11011 said:

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, AEGON IS EXTREMELY OVERRATED AND HIS ONLY PLACE IS IN LONG TERM FIGHTS.... DUPED NICK FURY IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST SKILL CHAMP AND ARGUABLY THE BEST CHAMP IN THE GAME.

One year old thread
    Made by a one year old
    Really
  • 1. Aegon
    2. Nick Fury
    3. Blade
    4. Stealth Suit Spidey
    5. Will probably be hit monkey once he’s wildly available but for now could be killmonger, Gwen pool, night thrasher, Elsa bloodstone, squirrel girl...Or for those few crazies out there, taskmaster lol
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★

Aegon can do Almost 90% of Act 6 bosses and Lanes. If you don't believe me go and check by yourself.

I have seen so many people demote down Aegon by saying he is only good for long fights. Which I still don't get how. I use Aegon for AQ, Cavalier,Act 6,Boss rushes, Side quests. This leads to only one conclusion, i must be using Aegon right.

So those who are reading this, basically new players if anyone tells that Aegon is only good for long fights, just mention me and I will make video on it to prove everyone wrong. And trust me I believe in prove with videos not by words.

But everyone can have their opinions. If you believe Nick is good then he is good, just don't try the false statement of "LONG FIGHTS" to demote Aegon. In my opinion Aegon is still the no 1 and will always be.

Don't give statement right away unless you have tested that Champion in every single content in game.

I agree! Aegon is extremely useful, long fight, short fight, etc. I have a 5/65 Aegon sig 75. I have been using him lately for Aq map5. At my current sig level, it takes me 2 fights to bank 50 hits on my combo meter. From there on, it is a cruise.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

(Ronin says hi as well)

Thanks.

@Hector_1475 First I only used him Map 5 but as my account started to grow I mean our alliance started to grow we started doing Map 6 and now we do map7. Good think about Aegon in map 7 his constant 6 hits damage can easily manage to do 75% -90% attack reduction nodes. Plus against nodes like incinerates and bleeds, he can totally shrug debuffs off, not to mention that Lane where opponent cannot do damage with fury debuffs I think that is changed now, I haven't played AQ for while since I left alliance to focus on progression.

(Ronin says hi as well)

Thanks.

thnxs dudes, sadly i don't the game anymore cuz of my device
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    This post got double revived
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

This post got double revived

It did and its annoying
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Ok there is someone out there reviving posts and someone has to stop it this sounds like a job for TASKMASTER
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Ægon, Fury, Stealthy, Hit Monkey, and Blade.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★

Ægon, Fury, Stealthy, Hit Monkey, and Blade.

I agree with these 5 but I think behind them,

Winter soldier duped is arguably better than the other mentioned Night thrasher, Elsa and Killmonger.

When he has the killmonger synergy, he's like a faster starlord with power drain
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    1.Nick Fury
    2.Aegon
    3.stealthy
    4.Blade
    5.Hit Monkey(surprised no one mentioned him)
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    top 3
    1a. Aegon
    1b. NF
    2.Blade

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Top 5
    Winter Soldier
    Killmonger
    Ægon
    Nick Fury
    Taskmaster
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Ok there is someone out there reviving posts and someone has to stop it this sounds like a job for TASKMASTER

Unduped Tm is basically trash NGl. Also Winter Soldier needs Km synergy just saying
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Nick, Aegon, Night Thrasher are my top 3
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Hit monkey, aegon, nick, stealthy, blade. nick just isn't suicide friendly and aegon needs 1000 years to build up, but hit monkey can do sum stuff even tho he can't take hits
  • Jacob72518Jacob72518 Posts: 88
    Nick Fury
    Ægon
    Hit Monkey
    Stealthy
    (could be any of these 5 depending on the situation- Blade, KM, Massacre, Gwenpool, Night thrasher)
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Ægon, Nick Fury, Blade, Killmonger are obvious as everyone's mentioned. I feel that Gwenpool's gotta be 5th. Great damage and DoT with some nice utility when she's awakened.

Honestly NT is miles ahead of KM and takes spot 3 for me.